Port Neches-Groves (1395)                         

Beaumont Central (1778.5)                          

Beaumont Ozen (1169.5)                             

Nederland (1625)                                         

Baytown Goose Creek Memorial (1849)      

Lumberton (1109)                                         

Vidor (1405)                                                

Baytown Lee (1440)

Why would you even compare a common opponent from last year? Didn't we beat the brakes off of Central last year?

Go back and read what TxHoops posted.

Yea, y'all did. Put as asterisk next to that game... (conflict of interest). I'm Glad that we put Summer Creek 6a power on the schedule as a suitable replacement for the Stangs.

My question still never got answered? When wS the last time central won district? When wos would prolly beat most if not all the teams in your district make it's okay the past is the past you don't hVe to be mad cause wos beat y'all last year smh.

2010. And we would mop the floor with everyone in your district as well. Your point?

And no, I'm not mad at all about last year because I know what happened. I was there.

But can't beat those small schools deep in the playoffs to make it to state. Smh

Why would I hate on anything in Orange let alone the high school football team? Y'all not in our district... and when you were, there were no district championships or playoff appearances to show for it. Imagine that. All that while my team saw postseason action in that very same district .

What's the overall record for Central against Wos??

Go back and read what TxHoops posted.

Yea, y'all did. Put as asterisk next to that game... (conflict of interest). I'm Glad that we put Summer Creek 6a power on the schedule as a suitable replacement for the Stangs.

That is so freaking lame and stupid to even remotely suggest a head coach would "coach" a game to not beat a certain team.

Trust me, Toby Foreman wanted to beat Cornell Thompson very badly. ;)

That is so freaking lame and stupid to even remotely suggest a head coach would "coach" a game to not beat a certain team.

Trust me, Toby Foreman wanted to beat Cornell Thompson very badly. ;)

Trust me, if I could get a dollar for every stupid or lame thing that I've seen you post, I'd be Donald Trump's next door neighbor by now, but your opinion. ;)

2 weeks before, we played a really good PAM team and we emptied the playbook to get that win. We did a couple of trick plays and all other kinds of passes and runs and even a power run package at the end to win it. In the WO-S game, we only run maybe 3 or 4 plays the entire night (no exaggerating) and I'm thinking, 'where the heck is the other plays that we ran vs Memorial'. But we took that lopsided loss to a WO-S tem that was as athletic as Memorial and smaller in numbers AND size. You do the math... but hey, that's all water under the bridge now.

In a triple OT thriller? Didnt PN-G beat y'all last year too? Foster? Not worried about them. We'll cross that bridge soon enough. And what makes you they they'll make a deep run? And what makes you think they'd beat us? Because they beat y'all? Very great logic there, I have to tell you... (sarcasm)

Me and the voters in the polls. But nah, you're probably the one that's right! 😂

Here's the deal on numbers.  Some schools have right at the bare minimum(Cedar Hill) some schools have to grease their kids up to get them in the building(Allen) and some have nice ADM's(SLC's and Euless Trinity's) but there's a whole lot of junk out there with 4K plus ADMs and no wins to show for it.  You can only play 22 at a time and some places---espcially in these times, numbers aren't the end all be all to success at any sport.  Sometimes, your ADM is 4K and you have 2K of fecal matter to choose.....

It's all about participation numbers. Dallas Skyline has 4000+ kids yet they suited up 38 players vs Cedar Hill. Dont let the numbers at North Shore fool you. It's more "futbol" participation than "football" participation. Schools with larger enrollments usually do good across the board in all sports, not just one...like The Woodlands..Baseball, Volleyball, golf, Football...etc...they are all contenders.

This is what im getting at as far as enrollment numbers vs actual roster numbers