Richmond Foster 17 West Orange-Stark 14/Final

WOSgrad

Png will smoke Central this year. And for you to even imply that Toby threw the game last year against Wos is laughable. Obviously you have no clue. It's called getting beat by a better "SMALLER" team.

I just think it's funny that a full year later he is gonna say why they lost,no excuses from him last year

Trust me, if I could get a dollar for every stupid or lame thing that I've seen you post, I'd be Donald Trump's next door neighbor by now, but your opinion. ;)

2 weeks before, we played a really good PAM team and we emptied the playbook to get that win. We did a couple of trick plays and all other kinds of passes and runs and even a power run package at the end to win it. In the WO-S game, we only run maybe 3 or 4 plays the entire night (no exaggerating) and I'm thinking, 'where the heck is the other plays that we ran vs Memorial'. But we took that lopsided loss to a WO-S tem that was as athletic as Memorial and smaller in numbers AND size. You do the math... but hey, that's all water under the bridge now.

These comments suggesting Toby Foreman "throwing" the game is so ignorant that it "Donald Trumps" any and all stupid things that I may have posted on this site.

It simply amazes me that you would even consider it a possibility. You obviously do not know Toby Foreman well enough.

I've explained it several times. Y'all wobt get it. Keep tooting your horn over mediocrity.

Btw, don't be surprised if H-J smokes y'all. They're playing the best football in that district and they have their 1st string qb in and not the 4 string like y'all.

Just be available to eat Crow.

Now this has turned into HJ will smoke WO-S.  :rolleyes:

OK. Got it. Why do you take the long road when you can simply admit you don't like WO-S or Coach Foreman and just leave it at that. Just stick to your "Jag Swag" and stop straining at the gnat of WO-S. 

Please stop with the "Toby threw the game" comments, unless you do not want to be taken seriously on anything you say.  

Thanks for offering the crow, but we prefer Hawk meat. It's on the menu Oct. 31.  

Now this has turned into HJ will smoke WO-S.  :rolleyes:

OK. Got it. Why do you take the long road when you can simply admit you don't like WO-S or Coach Foreman and just leave it at that. Just stick to your "Jag Swag" and stop straining at the gnat of WO-S. 

Please stop with the "Toby threw the game" comments, unless you do not want to be taken seriously on anything you say.  

Thanks for offering the crow, but we prefer Hawk meat. It's on the menu Oct. 31.  

If Soulja really is set on believing in what he is saying about last year's game and Coach Foreman, I can no longer take him seriously on any subject, particularly high school football..

I've explained it several times. Y'all wobt get it. Keep tooting your horn over mediocrity.

Btw, don't be surprised if H-J smokes y'all. They're playing the best football in that district and they have their 1st string qb in and not the 4 string like y'all.

Just be available to eat Crow.

Explain how HJ is playing better football than WO-S so far this season.

Now this has turned into HJ will smoke WO-S. :rolleyes:

Some people sure know how to change a topic around to fit their own agenda...

No one changed this into a H-J vs WO-S thread. I simply replied to the WO-S fan saying that we will get smoked by PN-G (probably didn't see that, right?

I have NOTHING against WO-S or Forman. I actually like what he brings to the squad. And I root WO-S on in the playoffs.

Jag Swag? I have no idea what that is. Leave that Jag Swag to the younger generation.

So now you can tell the future now? You would have looked wiser if you would have worded it 'I THINK PN-G will beat Central' which would have been your opinion.

Since the game hasn't happened yet, I assumed folks would be "wise" enough to know it is an opinion. Why would I be talking about PNG if it was last year? I would have brought up the beatdown the Stangs put on the Jags when they actually played each other. But that was last year. This is this year.

I (alonig with many others) take it as complete garbage. I am hoping that it is just a simple opinion based off emotion and not knowing any better, but that may be giving you too much credit. :rolleyes:

If you think it's garbage, then don't read it then. Better yet, no one asked for your say an it anyway. I was conversing with the WO-S fans. I figure that you didnt want to talk Silsbee football for now, that why I never pulled you into one of those debates.

Btw, since you're into calling my opinions 'garbage, stupid, or ignarant', I'll make sure to now call you out on dumb ish I see you post.

Since the game hasn't happened yet, I assumed folks would be "wise" enough to know it is an opinion. Why would I be talking about PNG if it was last year? I would have brought up the beatdown the Stangs put on the Jags when they actually played each other. But that was last year. This is this year.

When WO-S was in the local district with my team, why didn't WO-S make the playoffs and my team did both years?

If you think it's garbage, then don't read it then. Better yet, no one asked for your say an it anyway. I was conversing with the WO-S fans. I figure that you didnt want to talk Silsbee football for now, that why I never pulled you into one of those debates.

Btw, since you're into calling my opinions 'garbage, stupid, or ignarant', I'll make sure to now call you out on dumb ish I see you post.

He can't express an opinion on teams he's seen, coaches he knows, etc.? He reacted to a serious allegation you made. Which, if you know Toby at all, you would know is all of those things you take offense to.

I'll talk Silsbee football all you want. I am proud of my hometown team regardless if they are 5-0 or 0-5. I would never be ashamed of the Tigers.

I don't need to be asked my opinion on this subject in order to post. This is a messageboard. Also, for someone to accuse a local coach of "throwing" a game, those are some serious accusations and I will have my say in defense of said coach. You are being very disrespectful of your teams head coach in thinking he would do such a thing. Your comments simply cannot go untouched.

Call me out all you want. If I ever post something as stupid as you have in this manner, I would hope someone would put me in my place and show  me how stupid I am being.

So not only is my comments stupid, now I'm being stupid. Big difference here. And I'm sure you would know the difference. I'll take the high road right now to prevent from saying the wrong thing.Btw, never disrespected the coach. I believe I've already said that

How are you not being disrespectful? You are accusing the man of possibly "throwing" a game.

Take the high road? That is laughable coming from a guy who is suggesting a local coach threw a game against his former team.

I am sorry, I am not going to let this pass. You make those kind of accusations, you deserve any flack coming your way.

No need to shut up about it now.