Oct. 31, 2014 vs WOS.... Who you got???

bedelmon

• 2 weeks later...
The results last night will open some eyes. There's an awful lot of history that says WOS will still beat HJ, but this very well could be the year that HJ pulls it off. One thing is for sure: there are a whole lot of mustang fans that were very smug in their guarantee of a victory Halloween night that now know there's a very real chance they could finish second in district.

Not a flinch cause of last night. We all act like newton completely turned into worst team in texas. Ask D Berry i said Thursday why everyone thinking newton has zero shot vs wos. Newton still can beat 89% teams they play and stangs will beat 100% of their district

I want everyone to pause, take a deep breath and keep posting how slow, non-athletic... Yadda yadda yadda HJ is this has been the MO since day one and I don't want all of you jumping on the HJ train ( it will mess with our Mojo) I would rather you just keep standing on the track as the train keeps running you over... We over here in slowville HJ enjoy the deer in the headlights look on your face as we mow you down

If HJ pulls off bigger upset than newtons, ill shave my head

Define bigger upset? I would think us winng even by 1 would be considered a HUGE upset in the WOS faithful a eyes. I don't want us to win and then you say " oh I meant you had to win by 50"

the mustangs have 4 week till we come to your house  lots of football to play yet.we got  liberty  friday night we are not looking down the road  one game at a time. HJ  YOUR ON CLOUD 9  and thats good stay on it see you  when times comes. you have 4 weeks to trash talk wo-s  love to here more about how bad you are.