PNG vs WOS Predictions

Who thinks this is funny? That is someone's child out there being attacked by the other school's mascot while the LCM fans cheered. No one from LCM's side tried to stop their mascot, I lost all respect for that school after that. This is not pro or college sports, where this goes on for the amusement of fans. The following week, we played at West Orange Stark, and they made an announcement before the game saying they respect all mascots. Every school's mascot represents their school and I've always been Proud of the Honor,Pride and Tradition of PNG. That's why I respect WOS since that night. LCM, not so much.

Who thinks this is funny? That is someone's child out there being attacked by the other school's mascot while the LCM fans cheered. No one from LCM's side tried to stop their mascot, I lost all respect for that school after that. This is not pro or college sports, where this goes on for the amusement of fans. The following week, we played at West Orange Stark, and they made an announcement before the game saying they respect all mascots. Every school's mascot represents their school and I've always been Proud of the Honor,Pride and Tradition of PNG. That's why I respect WOS since that night. LCM, not so much.

I was a freshmen then and even our principal was making jokes about it. He announced over the PA system that he had to go to PNG to smoke a peace pipe lol. Oh well you lost respect 

wait until y'all play central. i heard they won't shake your hands before the game…….. ;) #norespect

Uncalled for yes.........But STILL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

As a matter of fact, it was a PN-G teacher's child.

The WOS D will hold their own. This game will come down to ball security by our new qb and his ability to get the ball down field effectively. Win or lose this will be a great learning experience for WOS that they can take deep in to the playoffs. PNG MAY be the best team the Stangs face the entire season including the playoffs.

WOS by 1...

If it was your child, would you still think it's FUNNY??

I watched this video and thought it was funny,, but

after reading all these responses I realized that your right,  this is someones child out there, not only someone child but some teachers well respected kid,..

I watched it again with this new mind set, and again i watched it, and again and again and again....every time I watch it, its gets funnier!  sorry this is hilarious!

I watched this video and thought it was funny,, but

after reading all these responses I realized that your right,  this is someones child out there, not only someone child but some teachers well respected kid,..

I watched it again with this new mind set, and again i watched it, and again and again and again....every time I watch it, its gets funnier!  sorry this is hilarious!

I had to watch it twice.  It got funnier each time.  I think they should have thrown out the lady who was screaming "get him out" for ruining a hilarious moment for everyone else around her.

Actually I was there reading the program at the time of the incident.afterwards I was under the impression that the bear was a girl and came to the conclusion she tackled better than the boys on the team and that's why lcm was so horrible. I was upset finding out the bear was a dude. I didn't approve of the act was tasteless but years later have to admit it was kind of comical.

Actually I was there reading the program at the time of the incident.afterwards I was under the impression that the bear was a girl and came to the conclusion she tackled better than the boys on the team and that's why lcm was so horrible. I was upset finding out the bear was a dude. I didn't approve of the act was tasteless but years later have to admit it was kind of comical.

okay I think we won that football game so your your Indians was worse then us?