PNG vs WOS Predictions

We didn't have a problem running last year, don't see us having a problem this year. Its gonna be a good game. Can see us lining up with 5 wide, and trying to exploint the run. They can't double cover everyone.curious to see how our offensive line handles WOS. Good good matchup. Very excited to say the least. Gonna need Faircloth mixing it up and not being too conservative. Take what WOS gives you and go with it.

I will tell you that the little loss at PNG last year with the help of the refs made the team much better! Remember we went to the PLAYOFFS and our season was extended for three to four weeks while PNG was getting ready for basketball! I cant remember when the last time PNG went that deep? just curious! Ok I do remember back in the 80's when PNG was a contender, now PNG is just a pretender!

99 state runner-up and 2010 went 3 rounds. You must be young. Did WOS ever figure out a way to beat Coldsprings after playing cupcake teams the first couple of rounds? Didn't think so. :D  I don't care who wins this game, but I'm picking PNG to win. ;)

over the years  when these two hook it up we  sit on the edge of our seats always a good battle.to be upfront with you pn-g fans IF the mustangs can find away to stop are slow down  the run package  you will bring to west orange friday night THEN  we will see your bread and butter TO THIS POINT  your outstanding pass package  . whats the old saying live by the pass die by the pass we will see good luck

Take notes WOS, this will be the best O you see this season. You don't have a clue. Plus we're bringing a better D than you saw last year. Way ahead of where last years team was

99 state runner-up and 2010 went 3 rounds. You must be young. Did WOS ever figure out a way to beat Coldsprings after playing cupcake teams the first couple of rounds? Didn't think so. :D  I don't care who wins this game, but I'm picking PNG to win. ;)

WOW ! That's some record! you must be proud of those two years! Go ahead and bring Coldsprings in on it because BH cant stand on their on! 99 and 2010 unbelievable and your wanting to talk trash as if BH is there every year! LOL

WOW ! That's some record! you must be proud of those two years! Go ahead and bring Coldsprings in on it because BH cant stand on their on! 99 and 2010 unbelievable and your wanting to talk trash as if BH is there every year! LOL

First off, you said a statement that PNG was no longer a contender. I simply gave you facts that they've been 3 rounds or more since the 80's like you said. Don't get butt hurt because I showed you facts.  As far as BH, when they were 3a, which is the equivalent to what WOS is right now, they had success. We've been competitive at 4a as well, just can't seem to get it going in the playoffs. What is the trash talk? Facts? What do you mean BH can't stand on their own? They haven't been as good as WOS? I think I would rather my kids get a BH education then WOS any day. Thanks for playing the trash talk game.

First off, you said a statement that PNG was no longer a contender. I simply gave you facts that they've been 3 rounds or more since the 80's like you said. Don't get butt hurt because I showed you facts.  As far as BH, when they were 3a, which is the equivalent to what WOS is right now, they had success. We've been competitive at 4a as well, just can't seem to get it going in the playoffs. What is the trash talk? Facts? What do you mean BH can't stand on their own? They haven't been as good as WOS? I think I would rather my kids get a BH education then WOS any day. Thanks for playing the trash talk game.

WOS is 4A DII not 3A like you stated. "Don't get butt hurt because I showed you facts" Now that's funny! Lol Are you sure your not from New Caney! And by the way both my kids are getting a good education at WOS! And also there is a wonderful winning tradition at WOS, that the BH fans and players know nothing about! Now that's a fact!

I believe both teams will benefit a lot from this matchup, I'm not gonna degrade WOS, have too much respect for them. But they have lost some key players. Not saying that what they lost will be the deciding factor or not, but I will say this we are going to be a better offense than last year no doubt. Still not sold on defense but this matchup will be interesting none the less. Our linebackers are improving from the first scrimmage to now. Secondary is work in progress but dhowing some improvements also. With that being said we are far from where we need to be.can't wait for friday to get here.

I believe both teams will benefit a lot from this matchup, I'm not gonna degrade WOS, have too much respect for them. But they have lost some key players. Not saying that what they lost will be the deciding factor or not, but I will say this we are going to be a better offense than last year no doubt. Still not sold on defense but this matchup will be interesting none the less. Our linebackers are improving from the first scrimmage to now. Secondary is work in progress but dhowing some improvements also. With that being said we are far from where we need to be.can't wait for friday to get here.

WOS is 4A DII not 3A like you stated. "Don't get butt hurt because I showed you facts" Now that's funny! Lol Are you sure your not from New Caney! And by the way both my kids are getting a good education at WOS! And also there is a wonderful winning tradition at WOS, that the BH fans and players know nothing about! Now that's a fact!

Last one and I'm done. When BH was 3a is the same as WOS as a now 4a (old 3a). Hope you understood that. I'm not going to get into an argument over winning traditions because BH has their share in numerous sports and academics. Please don't use WOS and good education in the same sentence because that's not a fact and there is data to prove that. Anyways, good luck to both teams Friday night and I'm done hijacking the PNG/WOS thread.

I went to WOS and received a GREAT education. I have a bachelors degree and a nice paying job to back that up, lets not bring the classroom into this. There are just as many good teachers at WOS as there are anywhere in the state, its the kids decision if they want to learn.

GO STANGS.

Last one and I'm done. When BH was 3a is the same as WOS as a now 4a (old 3a). Hope you understood that. I'm not going to get into an argument over winning traditions because BH has their share in numerous sports and academics. Please don't use WOS and good education in the same sentence because that's not a fact and there is data to prove that. Anyways, good luck to both teams Friday night and I'm done hijacking the PNG/WOS thread.

LOL!!!!! This isn't no argument unless you think everyone should agree with what you say! Moving on!!!

Hey, i have three kids in the WOS school district and much like CHUK they are getting a GOOD education. As far as Barbers Hill EVER attaining the WOS success, forget about it! BH doesn't and won't EVER come close to the run that we have had for almost 35 years (i.e. the best winning percentage for a program in Texas Football HISTORY). I would rather my kids go to PNG or Nederland over the B of H anyday.