PNG vs WOS Predictions

I don't think so, they didn't impress me all that much in one qt in our scrimmage, we hung 14 to their 0. That's half as much as you scored in 4qts. But that is only a scrimmage. Ill get your input after fridays game.win or lose I'm sure you will agree PNG is better than you thought/think.

Lcm did have one big lineman that stuck out of the crowd. From what I have seen of Memorial is his size at all the lineman on both sides of the ball. But comparing LCM to PNG is like apples to oranges, I'm telling you don't underestimate this PNG offense they can get the job done, honestly don't see WOS holding them to just 17pts. Last year they both put up over 30 pts, these aren't the same teams as last year on both sides of the ball.

Lcm did have one big lineman that stuck out of the crowd. From what I have seen of Memorial is his size at all the lineman on both sides of the ball. But comparing LCM to PNG is like apples to oranges, I'm telling you don't underestimate this PNG offense they can get the job done, honestly don't see WOS holding them to just 17pts. Last year they both put up over 30 pts, these aren't the same teams as last year on both sides of the ball.

Hopefully we want have the refs from last year also! Their flags were purple!

You know I heard some of these same things from some of you same WOS fans last year before this game...How'd that play out for ya...This version of PNG Football is  a nice step up from 2013 PNG Football. Our defense is much improved.  Offensively we were good last year and I think will be better this year with a multitude of weopons. Big targets at WR (6'4, 6'3, 6'0) and a bigger strong QB that handles himself extremely well even under pressure. 

Can't wait for Friday night....If nothin' else to smell those Turkey legs cookin' across the way...Tell me ya'll still smoke them turkey legs!!!

putting all the bull aside  the mustangs have there backs  agnest the wall in this one OHHHHHHHHHHHH  i am not backing down at all  both teams have some very good kids and it will be fun to watch them get after it.  like i said last year two super coaching staffs two outstanding programs getting after it. MY GOD WATCH OVER ALL THE KIDS  PLAYING FRIDAY NIGHT  PS going to be fun to watch the 6ft 3 kid from pn-g

LCM is not good. Let's not pretend they are. However this game will be VERY good. Two talented teams going at it in a classic.

I'll take my Indians in a close one because I'm biased and wouldn't have it any other way.
Good Luck Mustangs

You still must be upset about the past two years. Wos should mop the floor with y'all.

You know I heard some of these same things from some of you same WOS fans last year before this game...How'd that play out for ya...This version of PNG Football is  a nice step up from 2013 PNG Football. Our defense is much improved.  Offensively we were good last year and I think will be better this year with a multitude of weopons. Big targets at WR (6'4, 6'3, 6'0) and a bigger strong QB that handles himself extremely well even under pressure. 

Can't wait for Friday night....If nothin' else to smell those Turkey legs cookin' across the way...Tell me ya'll still smoke them turkey legs!!!

I will tell you that the little loss at PNG last year with the help of the refs made the team much better! Remember we went to the PLAYOFFS and our season was extended for three to four weeks while PNG was getting ready for basketball! I cant remember when the last time PNG went that deep? just curious! Ok I do remember back in the 80's when PNG was a contender, now PNG is just a pretender!