PNG vs WOS Predictions

Good post bad. I think that will be the crucial point where the individual match ups will be the deciding factor. If our defensive backs can cover long enough for our DLine to get pressure it will change the game. PNG throws a ton of screens that I think will be negated by our speed. I think they will need to throw downfield which takes time to develop.

This should be a great test for the PNG passing game vs the elite secondary of WOS.
Intrested to see if the young man under center for WOS last night will still be under center next Friday night. All the talk after the Rutledge incident was about the WOS JV QB.

Hard to pass when your on your back. That is what WOS will try to do. Mr. Dallas is our Qb, that is a done deal. It will be very close game. Got to go with my Stangs 14-13. But, i have to admit i would not be surprised to see PNG on top. These are two outstanding teams. WOS is trying to get to the level we were last year and I don't think we are quite there yet this early but we will be. The special teams may decide this one.

A ripe year for the Indians to beat WO-S. Biggest problem for the Indians will be passing against the Mustangs very athletic secondary. Biggest problem for the Mustangs will be a sophomore QB being successful against the Indians D. Low scoring game here, and surprised by those who think the Indians will score more than 30.

PN-G 17
WO-S 7