PNG vs WOS Predictions

I get a kick out of reading everyone's "expert" insight and predictions each week. Both of these schools have great programs and great tradition. I find it hard to believe that either team would blow out one another and think it will be a great game to watch no matter who comes out on top!

ok i missed something over the last week, yall keep talking about young qb he looked fine against us when we scrimmaged WOS

WOS qb that played against ya'll got kicked off the team a day or two before last week's game, several threads on here about it. sorry my PC skills aren't such that I can link you to them, but I know you know your way around on here. 

I can't judge how pngs defense did against clearlake, that team was pathetic. Just because the defense held clear lake to under 200 yards doesn't mean kye kye! WOS will be a good challenge / test for our defense. I was very impressed with our offense, they looked good in the rain, Morse did a fine job of hitting receivers and moving the chains. I think think they will wear down WOS s defense.I can see this being a intense ballgame. I wouldn't underestimate this PNG team, they can score some points, curious to see how defense does against some good speed that WOS will bring. Clear lake was a cake walk, this will be a battle.

This is one game that will test the players from each team. I like WOS chances going into this match even with the sophomore QB, because he shows a lot of character and poise behind the center. WOS has too many weapons on offense and the defense will be in the backfield before PNG lineman realize the balls been snapped. Should be a great game but I see WOS winning by 14 pts

pn-g showed us there passing package friday night and WOW made it look easy you guys are blessed to have such a gifted qb he is the real deal.i feel like pn-g will mix it up come this friday night over in west orange..this will be a big test for wo-s DB and this is good thing so early in the season,  the  kids  gave your qb time to find  his target and and it worked out just super  as we here in west orange have seen. in closeing the mustangs  have there work cut out for this in practice this week

As a WOS fan I love seeing area team's fans come on here year after year and voice how they are going to whoop up on the Stangs. 99% of the time WOS punches em right in the mouth on Friday night.

However, PNG is a very talented team. This will be an interesting game for both sides. I am a tad concerned how our young QB will hold up in a VERY anticipated game between these two. Not making any predictions on this one, toss up IMO. Good luck to both schools with great traditions.

PS: I sure hope I'm not hearing that dang Indian fight song all night

Wow clear lake wasn't thst big people, go look at memorial offensive and defensive lines. Those boys are big.I will have a better idea of how we look after we play WOS.They are a good measuring stick to see how we stackup which I think is really good. We have to fix our penalties and stop the turnovers. Get a handle on this and jump on the other teams turnovers and capitalize on their mistakes and we should do very well.

lets go back to lc-m if you like to talk size then you will like lc-m becouse there big on both sides of the ball like clear lake maybe bigger ,now lets talk QBs the bears tryed to go deep on the mustangs that was a joke not even close. now for the bread and butter  the slant short passing over the middle ask coach crouch how that worked out BIG TIME POPS.but that was all last week now its pn-g time

Lcm did have one big lineman that stuck out of the crowd. From what I have seen of Memorial is his size at all the lineman on both sides of the ball. But comparing LCM to PNG is like apples to oranges, I'm telling you don't underestimate this PNG offense they can get the job done, honestly don't see WOS holding them to just 17pts. Last year they both put up over 30 pts, these aren't the same teams as last year on both sides of the ball.