NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

Only thing goin on here is that PA fans are trying to get a game with nederland. Great to complain on a board but I bet it does nothing to actually accomplish their goal. I know for a fact that the game won't happen unless nederland and memorial are in the same district. Until then, memorial can keep complaining. Trying to pick a fight with a school with 600 or so less kids. Pretty cool. With that said I think nederland either keeps it close or wins that game

The same could be said of Memorial in their District. NS & DP are substantially larger. I don't see your point there.

Really? You do know that Dan Hook(The legend) said he would not ever bring his teams over and play MHS again even in a scrimmage cause we were too much! Not a challenge. Believe that Crap if you want

haha that's a good one u don't believe that yourself

I feel that this alignment didn't fix the problem. It would be more fair for memorial to play nederland and PNG then Katy and north Shore. Hopefully it will happen sooner or later. BG just admit you want a shot at the champs

salivating for 2016 after we take care of our 6A business.

Question:  With new schools and facilities, and many others renovated/remodeled, and with bond issues on the ballot, why is PAISD losing students?  Why is enrollment dropping?  The same question for PN-G?  We used to have an enrollment around 1600 (give or take a few) and now we are down in the 1300 range.  PAM had 2400+ kids and is now closer to a drop in classification.  Yes, I think PN-G should play PAM.  It would be a decent game most of the time.  During seasons where our talent pool is up ala 2014-2016, the Indians can go toe to toe with anyone.  Schedule it and go play and compete.  Not sure why we don't scrimmage or play in pre-district.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Question: With new schools and facilities, and many others renovated/remodeled, and with bond issues on the ballot, why is PAISD losing students? Why is enrollment dropping? The same question for PN-G? We used to have an enrollment around 1600 (give or take a few) and now we are down in the 1300 range. PAM had 2400+ kids and is now closer to a drop in classification. Yes, I think PN-G should play PAM. It would be a decent game most of the time. During seasons where our talent pool is up ala 2014-2016, the Indians can go toe to toe with anyone. Schedule it and go play and compete. Not sure why we don't scrimmage or play in pre-district.

Go Indians. Peace.

For the drop in enrollment: I guess people are more incline to move to Houston area and Beaumont. Definitely more jobs in the Houston area with higher pay to support your family.

For the drop in enrollment: I guess people are more incline to move to Houston area and Beaumont. Definitely more jobs in the Houston area with higher pay to support your family.

Most all of the schools in our area have dropped in enrollment. We're in the 1300 range as well down from 1600 ten years ago. I believe that's all about to change because there is A LOT of industrial expansion coming to our area in the near future.

Most all of the schools in our area have dropped in enrollment. We're in the 1300 range as well down from 1600 ten years ago. I believe that's all about to change because there is A LOT of industrial expansion coming to our area in the near future.

if that pipeline was here from Canada south/mid county would see a little bit of a spike in enrollment but not much.