NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

what benefit does Memorial get out of playing Ozen which is smaller than Nederland and Memorial? If we're gonna play two opponents from that district I say play the best two.

Maybe Memorial shouldn't play neither of those teams.

Take on some bigger fish to better prepare themselves for what lies ahead.

Maybe Memorial shouldn't play neither of those teams.

Take on some bigger fish to better prepare themselves for what lies ahead.

they have played a weaker predistrict schedule before and were ready for district, seems to me some folks dont want to see this matchup happen for other reasons unannounced.

I guess to put this crap to bed, most judge being the best in the area would mean playing the best. Back in the day, this is how it was measured. Nowadays, I don't know what the heck is going on, like boxing ducking & dodging the competition. No disrespect to Big Ned, but all the talk of steaks & dominance; the word on the street is the challenge has been made. I know the Nederland Coaches have heard. Now you don't have to prove anything, or do you?? I consider PA & surrounding areas as the Best, so my Son competes against these guys often. We seek the competition. So I say to Big Ned, Don't talk about it, Be about it. JMO

Steps back & grabs the pop pop pop corn Lol

I guess to put this crap to bed, most judge being the best in the area would mean playing the best. Back in the day, this is how it was measured. Nowadays, I don't know what the heck is going on, like boxing ducking & dodging the competition. No disrespect to Big Ned, but all the talk of steaks & dominance; the word on the street is the challenge has been made. I know the Nederland Coaches have heard. Now you don't have to prove anything, or do you?? I consider PA & surrounding areas as the Best, so my Son competes against these guys often. We seek the competition. So I say to Big Ned, Don't talk about it, Be about it. JMO
Steps back & grabs the pop pop pop corn Lol

cant argue with this post.

I think it would be great to beat up on PA some more. That way all the loud mouths on this board could finally shut up and quit bitchin. PA isn't gonna play nederland, but they couldn't beat nederland. So keep dreamin mouse

I will say this, when Coach Kenny first took over it was a little shaky, but now his fingerprints are all over the program; SETX is in trouble from here on out. I've seen the kids coming up. It ain't fair people. Maybe you don't want to play this game, I'm telling you they are Scary. Big Ned has a Coach that can work miracles & put kids in great position no doubt, but honestly I'd rather see PA take all of SETX off of their schedule. It really serves no purpose. JMO

I will say this, when Coach Kenny first took over it was a little shaky, but now his fingerprints are all over the program; SETX is in trouble from here on out. I've seen the kids coming up. It ain't fair people. Maybe you don't want to play this game, I'm telling you they are Scary. Big Ned has a Coach that can work miracles & put kids in great position no doubt, but honestly I'd rather see PA take all of SETX off of their schedule. It really serves no purpose. JMO

That's what I have been saying. Memorial needs to better their team by going outside the area for non district games.

Come on bigcam, make up your mind. First you call out big Ned then you say Pam shouldn't even play anyone from setx???

It just seems to me that the real reason Titan fans want to have this game against Nederland is not necessarily to prepare and make their team better but to put Nederland and it's fans in their place. ;)

Nederland is in our place and I think that bothers a bunch of these guys, and contrary to what you're hearing on the street Soulja (what street is that) the first bond election that was defeated a few years back because we were in the midst of a horrible recession (remember that)  we passed a smaller one last year and we're making the most of it, every dollar accounted for. As for playing TJ, Lincoln, SFA (YellowBeeagles) it won't happen this year or next cause the schedules are already made. Now if BG is right we'll all be in same district in 2016. In the meantime I know you're all a disgrunttled bunch, relax go catch a bulldog game it'd be good for you.

Come on bigcam, make up your mind. First you call out big Ned then you say Pam shouldn't even play anyone from setx???

I'm saying most would want to see the game, but I would rather see PA play some other powers. I didn't call Big Ned out, I stated back in the day to be the best you played the best. We tried to play the best any place. That's why we had the success we had. That doesn't work for everyone, it worked for us

BTW MTC, I was stirring the pot. Before it's All said & done, all if us will have a chance at the other in due time Lol

true, but we will be taking yall spot, I think yall will drop into the Jasper/Silsbee district sorta like years ago when those two were in the old 4A.

Nederland is in our place and I think that bothers a bunch of these guys, and contrary to what you're hearing on the street Soulja (what street is that) the first bond election that was defeated a few years back because we were in the midst of a horrible recession (remember that) we passed a smaller one last year and we're making the most of it, every dollar accounted for. As for playing TJ, Lincoln, SFA (YellowBeeagles) it won't happen this year or next cause the schedules are already made. Now if BG is right we'll all be in same district in 2016. In the meantime I know you're all a disgrunttled bunch, relax go catch a bulldog game it'd be good for you.

'word on the street' is a phrase... A saying... I figured that everyone would know that its no particular street...

Put it this way... A lot of rumor derives from some sort of truth... Evidently, the old heads know something since they're always shooting down a bond that would directly benifit the kids and the community.