NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

Hell Neumann will.play anyone. We didn't schedule Lamarque and Brenham when they were down. So what memorial wants to play. Average 6a team trying to play a 5a team for what. Keep wishing. Yall gotta beat the big boys in yalls classification to get a ring. Just more typical jealousy from PA wanting some of nederland. Next thing you know memorial will want a rivalry game like vidor does.

FACT :   KATY travels big many times to get quality pre-district games.  I know that they played teams out of Florida and other states when my brothers boy played just a few years ago. He said that teams from other states would boast about their great records, D1 talent, etc. etc. etc. and that they had to go out of state to get teams to play for pre-district....ha ha ha, so they line up Katy for a couple years, get the snot knocked out of them and then don't ask for the line up again. Money is not an issue for football program in Katy, I promise you. 

yeah and that's why they are having bond troubles too...it's on the news over here alot. again check out katys district and get back to me...

Look out WOS...when PAM drops to 5A, they will become obsessed with playing you guys every year...BG won't be able to have a Nederland fettish every year since they will automatically be on the district schedule...the fascination with having to play a team in a lower classification will have to transfer to somebody and I figure WOS may be it....either that or maybe Hemphill

ummmm catch up sparky, WO-S scrimmaged PAM during the JC years and said the heck with this!! it was a masacre...they couldn't stop first, second and third teamers....they HAD to use all 20-25 players so it was the starting team lol

Hell Neumann will.play anyone. We didn't schedule Lamarque and Brenham when they were down. So what memorial wants to play. Average 6a team trying to play a 5a team for what. Keep wishing. Yall gotta beat the big boys in yalls classification to get a ring. Just more typical jealousy from PA wanting some of nederland. Next thing you know memorial will want a rivalry game like vidor does.

don't see any rings in nederland either clown smh...beat the people that PAM could easily stomp in 5a...seems like the mutts are a 2nd or 3 third rd team...and before you open your trap about PAM doing it, "BIG BOY" ball is a alot tougher.

It's no secret that PAM doesn't have any rings, why don't you remind us all how many rings does Neumann and your beloved fabulous Bulldogs have in the "Little Brother classification" waits...waits...WAITS. Okay I'll give you a head start, how many does he and the Dawgs have in the last ten years? Wait, just for poo poo and giggles list the championship rings Big Ned has in the last 20 years. "Jealous" HA! I laugh in your face.

You got it ghost, I am jealous of pa. Tons of talent and no rings. Trying to pick a fight with a school in smaller classification because you are not good enough to compete in the class your in. Nederland does not have any rings with Neumann but do you see the people from Nederland getting on here calling out bridge city, orangefield and other smaller schools. Didn't think so. You can say what you want but quit bitchin and play your schedule. Nederland isn't on it and that is all there is to it

Wow rat. Pretty tough words about memorial. Bet you could probably coach em up too. Nederland could compete with memorial year in and year out. Not like yall are world beaters.

worldbeaters… some seem to think that even though we were a couple handfuls of students away from being in your district.

You got it ghost, I am jealous of pa. Tons of talent and no rings. Trying to pick a fight with a school in smaller classification because you are not good enough to compete in the class your in. Nederland does not have any rings with Neumann but do you see the people from Nederland getting on here calling out bridge city, orangefield and other smaller schools. Didn't think so. You can say what you want but quit bitchin and play your schedule. Nederland isn't on it and that is all there is to it

*in my best smokey and ice cube voice*

Dayyyyyammm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KMSL... tell you what, the next time you're at practice, find the Bulldog Dad that started this thread and tell him to "quit bitchin and just play your schedule" (you'll get that one next week)

Please stop! Average team????????