NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

I'm not sure where you're coming from with the 50 years of deteriorating uniforms, but its bogus not even close to any truth so why would you even say something like that?   PNG passed their bond before the market crashed (don't believe it look it up) Port Arthur just passed theirs and While BISD got theirs voted in all of it didn't exactly benefit the kids. I imagine if Nederland had the tax base Beaumont, PNG, and Port Arthur has with their refineries it may have had a better chance of passing but in the middle of the recession it would still have been a tough sell. One last thing and I'm going to let this subject go, how can someone from Beaumont be so opinionated on how the folks in Nederland vote on our affairs when you guys voted in that star studded school board that just got erased?

With Robin Hood in play, does the tax base, ie, refineries / plants etc, factor into the amount of money a school has? I don't think it does so Nederland is on a level playing field with PNG and Beaumont in regard to revenue. This is not the reason for a bond passing or not passing.

MTC, would you feel some kind of way if I kept bringing up the play clock debacle from Vidor a few years ago? I've repeated that over and over again... And guess what? That actually happened...

Now Soulja better sweep your own backdoor.I've seen several Central,Ozen,WB games@Butch incl.some that had playoff implications,others were 1st rd match-ups where I guarantee the scoreboard operator manipulated the clock in favor of the home team ;)

Now Soulja better sweep your own backdoor.I've seen several Central,Ozen,WB games@Butch incl.some that had playoff implications,others were 1st rd match-ups where I guarantee the scoreboard operator manipulated the clock in favor of the home team ;)

I know what games you're in reference to, but the person responsible for the game clock and play clock is an official, not a biased homer.

I don't talk to or feed the trolls...

name calling how rich.

those are your words….. :P got to love hypocrites. 

in case you forgot

A flag football game hardly counts ad a game. I would hope that yiu don't spread nonsense like this. If there were games played I think the uil would get involved. Not sure of your source , but nothing makes you look like a moron than second hand info from unreliable sources.

Namecalling... How rich...  :rolleyes:

WOW LOL i can CLEARLY  see a certain line been drawn and who standing on which side, but that's for a different board and totally different discussion that's not allowed on this board...

aggie, i keep telling you the "benefits" of PAM playing nederland. it has NOTHING TO DO WITH BETTERING THE TEAM IMO!!! i look at it from a money making game for both school districts, it saves money for the districts in travel cost, PAM kids won't have to miss class time to get out early to go play WAAYY in sugarland and other far off non district games, if for nothing at all, WE THE FANS!!! win or lose. seems like the black and gold people just don't want to get embarrased imo. also AGGIE, quit saying PAM needs to find "bigger teams". since you like to pull up stuff, pull up ALL of the titans preseason games since 2002, NO BODY IN THE TRIANGLE CAN COME CLOSE TO HALF THOSE TEAMS!! also AGGIE, you say PAM should play other teams that are power houses,again i say to you THOSE SCHOOLS HAVE FULL DISTRCT SCHEDULES WHICH MEAN THEY HAVE A 8-10 TEAM DISTRICT. TRUST ME, KATY IS NOT AS RICH AS YA'LL THINK AND THEY DON'T WANT TO TRAVEL THAT FAR. using them as an example. alot of houston area schools play people that are close to them or prefer for the reasons i mentioned above.

all the nederland and MC folks saying this thread is stupid...i quote Curly from Tombstone..."BYE". again, a nederland poster brought it up, not PAM. as far as the secret game, i totally believe it was played. so why play it on school/district property?? nederland people making it seem like it was an innocent game of touch football for being hard workers in the spring...GTHOH!! that's enough time to be played in the athletic period in gym class!!! why put on a "show" for the fans after school is out for the day?? seems to me nederland wanted to get a "leg" up. you play a secret game to see what you need to do and the bonus you get that extra week in the summer...

But since Nederland only has 3 non district games, maybe they want to play outside the area to get a look of teams outside the area.

I totally understand and respect the "dollar and cents" aspect

okay, i can see a good debate with this. in ALL honesty in the past 6 years, compare nederlands preseason teams to PAM. i'm almost willing to bet PAM was better than most or half those teams. yes, i know, we would never know because PAM would have had to play those teams, but i think you are intelligent enough to know what i'm saying ;)

WOW LOL i can CLEARLY see a certain line been drawn and who standing on which side, but that's for a different board and totally different discussion that's not allowed on this board...

aggie, i keep telling you the "benefits" of PAM playing nederland. it has NOTHING TO DO WITH BETTERING THE TEAM IMO!!! i look at it from a money making game for both school districts, it saves money for the districts in travel cost, PAM kids won't have to miss class time to get out early to go play WAAYY in sugarland and other far off non district games, if for nothing at all, WE THE FANS!!! win or lose. seems like the black and gold people just don't want to get embarrased imo. also AGGIE, quit saying PAM needs to find "bigger teams". since you like to pull up stuff, pull up ALL of the titans preseason games since 2002, NO BODY IN THE TRIANGLE CAN COME CLOSE TO HALF THOSE TEAMS!! also AGGIE, you say PAM should play other teams that are power houses,again i say to you THOSE SCHOOLS HAVE FULL DISTRCT SCHEDULES WHICH MEAN THEY HAVE A 8-10 TEAM DISTRICT. TRUST ME, KATY IS NOT AS RICH AS YA'LL THINK AND THEY DON'T WANT TO TRAVEL THAT FAR. using them as an example. alot of houston area schools play people that are close to them or prefer for the reasons i mentioned above.

all the nederland and MC folks saying this thread is stupid...i quote Curly from Tombstone..."BYE". again, a nederland poster brought it up, not PAM. as far as the secret game, i totally believe it was played. so why play it on school/district property?? nederland people making it seem like it was an innocent game of touch football for being hard workers in the spring...GTHOH!! that's enough time to be played in the athletic period in gym class!!! why put on a "show" for the fans after school is out for the day?? seems to me nederland wanted to get a "leg" up. you play a secret game to see what you need to do and the bonus you get that extra week in the summer...

and BOOM goes the dynamite!

FACT :   KATY travels big many times to get quality pre-district games.  I know that they played teams out of Florida and other states when my brothers boy played just a few years ago. He said that teams from other states would boast about their great records, D1 talent, etc. etc. etc. and that they had to go out of state to get teams to play for pre-district....ha ha ha, so they line up Katy for a couple years, get the snot knocked out of them and then don't ask for the line up again. Money is not an issue for football program in Katy, I promise you. 

Look out WOS...when PAM drops to 5A, they will become obsessed with playing you guys every year...BG won't be able to have a Nederland fettish every year since they will automatically be on the district schedule...the fascination with having to play a team in a lower classification will have to transfer to somebody and I figure WOS may be it....either that or maybe Hemphill