NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

I already posted this link.  Homes sales up in Mid and South county. - Credit PA News.

http://www.panews.com/news/article_2c7cb38c-259d-11e4-bb8a-001a4bcf887a.html

I guess Mid-county enrollment will soon go back up then. Thx for posting that, didnt know sales were up there.

exactly.   Also mouse, you still haven't answered my question and Aggies,  how is playing Ned helping your team??  Also,  we have played "down" as you say against LM, Friendswood, Angleton, WOS .   A whole lot more rings than PA has or probably ever will.

i did state how it helps. it helps financially for both ISD's. i rather have another triangle whipping boy under us. okay you can stop with that mess...you played LM  TWO TIMES AND GOT DONKEY STOMPED!! so LM didn't get scheduled again. wo-s i don't have a problem with, but they are NOT the world beaters you THINK they are. FW?? really??? they are the pn-g of Galveston Co. one year they are crap, then they are good for a year. angleton again, nederland gets stomped and don't want anymore. oh and more rings and state playoff apperences than who??? i live in LM and i support them, but not as much as my titans...so why not play them now?? they are pretty down...oh scared...

why play a team early you might see in the playoffs??? it won't be the same team. injuries, people get moved, teams improve, etc...

i see all this PAM should play all these 6a powers... GO LOOK AT THESE TEAMS DISTRICTS!!!! BEFORE BLURTING OUT STUFF DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! THESE TEAMS HAVE 8-10 TEAM DISTRICTS. KATY if im not mistaken is now in a 9 or 10 team district.

enrollment go up? !!!  We barely have room to put the students we have now.  We all know building a new school is out of the question .... smh.  I guess we could always bring in portable buildings.

do yall believe in renovations in Nederland? Bonds hard to pass there?

i did state how it helps. it helps financially for both ISD's. i rather have another triangle whipping boy under us. okay you can stop with that mess...you played LM  TWO TIMES AND GOT DONKEY STOMPED!! so LM didn't get scheduled again. wo-s i don't have a problem with, but they are NOT the world beaters you THINK they are. FW?? really??? they are the pn-g of Galveston Co. one year they are crap, then they are good for a year. angleton again, nederland gets stomped and don't want anymore. oh and more rings and state playoff apperences than who??? i live in LM and i support them, but not as much as my titans...so why not play them now?? they are pretty down...oh scared...

Interesting ..... I went on Max Preps, history only showed playing them once and we lost by 7 points (I wouldn't call that Donkey Stomped) So your information is not quite true....Next,

We played Angleton 2 times, we lost the first match up by 8 points and the next year we beat them by 14....ha ha ha, THEY didn't want anymore of us, so AGAIN your information is not quite true. 

why play a team early you might see in the playoffs??? it won't be the same team. injuries, people get moved, teams improve, etc...

i see all this PAM should play all these 6a powers... GO LOOK AT THESE TEAMS DISTRICTS!!!! BEFORE BLURTING OUT STUFF DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! THESE TEAMS HAVE 8-10 TEAM DISTRICTS. KATY if im not mistaken is now in a 9 or 10 team district.

I think they know, they just want to ignore it cause it makes too much sense to play a local squad thats talented as any on their schedule, they would rather travel and face a team they may face in the playoffs, pretty damn hard to potentially beat a good team twice in one season IMO, Laporte in 2011 comes to mind but different circumstances in which they were a district opponent for us.

(BTW: remember when WB was not scheduled again after the Kelly transfers got there?)

Interesting ..... I went on Max Preps, history only showed playing them once and we lost by 7 points (I wouldn't call that Donkey Stomped) So your information is not quite true....Next,

We played Angleton 2 times, we lost the first match up by 8 points and the next year we beat them by 14....ha ha ha, THEY didn't want anymore of us, so AGAIN your information is not quite true. 

try again LM championship team came to you in 2003 and kicked the crap outta mutts in bulldog stadium...the next year ...mosely played in reliant and the mutts got beat. and you met them in the playoffs in 03 or 04 and got punded

do yall believe in renovations in Nederland? Bonds hard to pass there?

Yes, they have made two attempts for new schools, elementary through high school, and it has been voted down both times.  I was at the high school Friday with my daughter picking up her schedule, I had to laugh because it was like time warp...school needs updates desperately!  Overcrowded.  People don't want to vote for it because it will raise taxes.

try again LM championship team came to you in 2003 and kicked the crap outta mutts in bulldog stadium...the next year ...mosely played in reliant and the mutts got beat. and you met them in the playoffs in 03 or 04 and got punded

Why are you so angry?  Did you play when they had a down season or something .... lol. Keep pulling the chain .... and don't cry when you get bit.

I think they know, they just want to ignore it cause it makes too much sense to play a local squad thats talented as any on their schedule, they would rather travel and face a team they may face in the playoffs, pretty damn hard to potentially beat a good team twice in one season IMO, Laporte in 2011 comes to mind but different circumstances in which they were a district opponent for us.

(BTW: remember when WB was not scheduled again after the Kelly transfers got there?)

Uuuh Ooooh! (in my Carl Lewis voice)

I will say this again Nederland and MHS have played in basketball since English stepped on NHS campus.(EVERY YEAR!) Coach English doesn't mind playing,so what's up the dogs football coach. This game could be on with 1 yes from neauman. I can promise a yes from MHS.

Has Memorial offered to play Nederland in baseball? ;)

Basketball is a little easier to "match up". All you really need is a solid starting 5 and a couple of good subs. I mean, Silsbee beat a loaded Central team with Silsbee having a 75% JV team for crying out loud. :rolleyes: :D :D

Apples to oranges

Basketball is a little easier to "match up". All you really need is a solid starting 5 and a couple of good subs. I mean, Silsbee beat a loaded Central team with Silsbee having a 75% JV team for crying out loud. :rolleyes: :D :D

Apples to oranges

soulja gonna flip his lid when he sees this lmao

Yes, they have made two attempts for new schools, elementary through high school, and it has been voted down both times.  I was at the high school Friday with my daughter picking up her schedule, I had to laugh because it was like time warp...school needs updates desperately!  Overcrowded.  People don't want to vote for it because it will raise taxes.

Mainly because of the older generation voting more than the younger.  As the district gets younger I think we will see a bond passed.  Although they did pass one a couple of years ago to do renovations, but it didn't add any size to the schools.

Apples to oranges

...and that Central team started 3sophmores and 2 freshman.

The Next year, Central avenged that with a 40 pt shellacking in Silsbee... ;)

#Butthatsnonofmybusiness

Try again.   We have played Angelton 3 times recently, and  are 2-1 vs them. They went to the regionals in 2012.   Farther than you went.   When we played Friendswood (4 times)  and are 2-2.   The years we played them 2009 they went to the quarterfinals, 2008 were in the semi-finals, and we knocked them out of the quarterfinals in 2001 when they were the #2 ranked team in the state.