NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

And we don't play those schools in our district.  Shouldn't PA be worried about them , since we are just the lowly 5A Bulldogs?  Especially since you haven't beat NS in a while and haven't brought home a DC outright yet?

You are:

2-4 vs NS

1-6 vs LP

0-1 vs Manvel.

we beat LP twice. a loss is a loss, but the PAM vs NS games are close with the exception of the first year. we can handle our district, which i may add NOBODY IN YOUR DISTRICT CAN COME CLOSE AGAINST(CV could give the mutts a run, you might beat stearling) manvel was aplayoff game with too many injuries to overcome. i was defending nederland, but in a district that sucks, i hope you can bring in titles. i'll give nederland credit on one thing, neaumann will get the most. however, will not put it up against PAM. beaumont has stones...the rest are just scared...not the kids, but the adults.

Has anyone asked the memorial coaches if they have even tried to schedule nederland. I haven't heard of any talk about it at all. No one is scared of memorial. Maybe if BG promises to streak down nederland ave it could happen

for this realignment and a couple of years ago, they had PN-G for a game then they opt at the last minute. nederland "excuse" we already have other games.

Nah, WO-S has hardware. They are a good challenge. What does PA offer? A chance to play great athletes that can't win as a team? We already have teams like that in our district. FYI- begging is not very flattering.

hardware?? that's the problem with the triangle. wo-s have two rings from over 20 years ago...which doesn't mean SQUAT!! since kenny ray has taken over, the team record is IMPRESSIVE. in fact since PAM opened, the record is over .500. you right, about your district being weak, but because of coaching.

It seems like every since the Port Arthur schools combined together to create Memorial a lot of folks in Port Arthur are bitter because they have'nt grabbed a state championship yet, and out of desperation you decide the only way you can be better is to play Nederland or Port Neches or play both of us and really improve your team by double..LOL 

nobody is bitter. getting a ring in 5a is VERY difficult, especially when you don't have the numbers like Katy. no, nederland and PN-G would get steam rolled EASILY. it just better for fans to have that rivalry back and you can have a great brand of football right hear. trust me, nederland is not  a DP,NS, OR LP. they are not a threat. i think in all honesty the kids would like it.

Isn't the object of non district to play "up" as much as possible and challenge your team in order to be more prepared for district play and playoffs?

How would playing Nederland or PN-G be beneficial to PAM? Shouldn't the Titans be more interested in playing bigger, stronger 6A schools?

How about schedule some of the Spring schools, Katy schools, Cy-Fair schools, Woodlands schools, Fort Bend schools, Pearland, or Aldine schools?

Isn't the object of non district to play "up" as much as possible and challenge your team in order to be more prepared for district play and playoffs?

How would playing Nederland or PN-G be beneficial to PAM? Shouldn't the Titans be more interested in playing bigger, stronger 6A schools?

How about schedule some of the Spring schools, Katy schools, Cy-Fair schools, Woodlands schools, Fort Bend schools, Pearland, or Aldine schools?

same can be said for nederland...play UP..which they are not. again post the schedule of some of those districts. they might not have a preseason or have one or two open dates. cy fair and katy have 8,9, and 10 team districts. every year a new school pops up...wait this is from an area that doesn't leave the triangle much...

i find it funny MC is just plain afraid on ALL levels smh lol...when the little titans put a zone read offense and fast hard hitting 7 -12 year olds on the field, they got banned from the league...welp, can't run forever...wait nederland will drop also next year...

so yalls team got banned from pee wee football league because of a zone read offensive.

has to be more to the story than that.

so yalls team got banned from pee wee football league because of a zone read offensive.

has to be more to the story than that.

actually got accused of stacking teams, but the kids were all legit, with right age and weight. they were easily blowing those other kids out the water. it was no contest period!! fox i believe you can see them on youtube still.

6A PA Memorial plays one 6A school in non-district (Houston Lamar) and three 5A schools (Central, Ozen and George Ranch).

5A Nederland plays two 5A schools (Crosby and Dayton) and a 6A (Clear Lake).

All things relative, Nederland plays up more than Memorial.

this year, that's true. pull up last year and realignment before that. clear lake?? really?? wow, that's a powerhouse for ya smh..that's my point. instead of playing clear lake? why not play PAM...IT'S RIGHT FREAKING HERE!! lol heck PAM even scrimmage UP...wait that doesn't count smh lol...nederalnd scrimmage small schools and still don't look impressive, since you not supposed to keep score...

this year, that's true. pull up last year and realignment before that. clear lake?? really?? wow, that's a powerhouse for ya smh..that's my point. instead of playing clear lake? why not play PAM...IT'S RIGHT FREAKING HERE!! lol heck PAM even scrimmage UP...wait that doesn't count smh lol...nederalnd scrimmage small schools and still don't look impressive, since you not supposed to keep score...

Then that would put PAM playing four 5A schools in non-district since Nederland plays Clear Lake the same week as PAM plays H. Lamar. How is that helping the Titans?

6A PA Memorial plays one 6A school in non-district (Houston Lamar) and three 5A schools (Central, Ozen and George Ranch).

5A Nederland plays two 5A schools (Crosby and Dayton) and a 6A (Clear Lake).

All things relative, Nederland plays up more than Memorial.

If you know those numbers AAW then you know MHS was 6 students away from being 5a. You still have to find larger schools who want to drive down to play.

If you know those numbers AAW then you know MHS was 6 students away from being 5a. You still have to find larger schools who want to drive down to play.

I am very aware of the numbers which to me is more the reason for Memorial to play larger enrollment teams to better prepare them for district and playoffs.

Then that would put PAM playing four 5A schools in non-district since Nederland plays Clear Lake the same week as PAM plays H. Lamar. How is that helping the Titans?

i already said you were right and that is a first THIS YEAR!!! i also said we can still drop beaumont and add MC. PAM has proven they can handle themselves in district and make the playoffs. we are playing a 5a school that's better than nederland. plus a very good lamar team, which is good every year. tell me this, you still haven't answered why nederland won't play PAM, a better 6a than Clear Lake?? how is playing a weak 6a when you play "UP" helping nederland??? dayton is a good foe, equal to george ranch, maybe. still think central beats crosby. point being, nederland and PN-G go out of the way to play weaker 6a schools, instead of playing better one that's "across the street" from them...(only a hwy seperates the cities)

exactly.   Also mouse, you still haven't answered my question and Aggies,  how is playing Ned helping your team??  Also,  we have played "down" as you say against LM, Friendswood, Angleton, WOS .   A whole lot more rings than PA has or probably ever will.

hardware?? that's the problem with the triangle. wo-s have two rings from over 20 years ago...which doesn't mean SQUAT!! since kenny ray has taken over, the team record is IMPRESSIVE. in fact since PAM opened, the record is over .500. you right, about your district being weak, but because of coaching.

Two more than PAM.  Oh good,  your over .500  :rolleyes:

Depends on the programs. When Nederland 'plays down' they usually schedule a team like WOS or Lamarque. Not Bridge City or Buna. PAM does play other 22-5A schools, Ozen and Central. Why not Nederland?