NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

This says alot about you as a human being. How old are you?  You gotta go and just disrespect an entire town, just to prove a point.....  Has a Nederland or PNG fan gotten on here and just bad mouthed Port Arthur?   No, so please enlighten us why you are so angry toward Nederland and PNG.......   I think I already know why but I want you to explain it.

UH OH! Grabs front row seat, popcorn and a large coke.

True. But I was just commenting on the dispute you guys were having about Stump's success over Memorial while he was at West Brook. I think the facts speak for itself. Some of you obviously were mistaken, had bad memories or just simply wanted to forget about that era. ;) :D :D

Kinda brings a whole new meaning to the term....''Stumpbroke'' :D  :D  :D  :o  :o  :o

This says alot about you as a human being. How old are you?  You gotta go and just disrespect an entire town, just to prove a point.....  Has a Nederland or PNG fan gotten on here and just bad mouthed Port Arthur?   No, so please enlighten us why you are so angry toward Nederland and PNG.......   I think I already know why but I want you to explain it.

ummm...really?? okay, i'll play...i'm 39 and my b-day is 1/6/75 making me a Capricorn.i have brown eyes and black hair. I stand 5'4 with a muscular build. I love drag racing motorcycles, exercising, football, my kids and wife. I cant stand the cities of Nederland and pn-g.

now, i'm not going to bring trash off the streets and local paper and the past on a football forum...unless you are lacking common sense, you can read between the lines and so does everyone else. it's apparent in this thread alone of what i'm talking about when you look at the posters opinions on this matter...so if you KNOW why, and I know why, and the people with common sense know why...there is no need for me to explain ANYTHING...now son, keep it to football and not get so butt hurt princess...God loves you and all your mid county cronies...so cheer guy and go have yourself a soda at the local "Lou's" and listen to the jukebox with walley and the beave...such a good sport...poor misguided mid countian...

ummm...really?? okay, i'll play...i'm 39 and my b-day is 1/6/75 making me a Capricorn.i have brown eyes and black hair. I stand 5'4 with a muscular build. I love drag racing motorcycles, exercising, football, my kids and wife. I cant stand the cities of Nederland and pn-g.

now, i'm not going to bring trash off the streets and local paper and the past on a football forum...unless you are lacking common sense, you can read between the lines and so does everyone else. it's apparent in this thread alone of what i'm talking about when you look at the posters opinions on this matter...so if you KNOW why, and I know why, and the people with common sense know why...there is no need for me to explain ANYTHING...now son, keep it to football and not get so butt hurt princess...God loves you and all your mid county cronies...so cheer guy and go have yourself a soda at the local "Lou's" and listen to the jukebox with walley and the beave...such a good sport...poor misguided mid countian...

so you have a napoleon complex?????