NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

*06 WB 56  PAM 41   *07 WB 42 PAM 21  *08 WB 26 PAM 0  *09 WB 13 PAM 7  *2010  WB 42  PAM 15   **2011 PAM 32  WB 27   **2012 PAM 49  WB 17  **2013 PAM 31 WB 14  Ya'll can figure out the Stump yrs :D

Stump was from 05-11.....7 seasons,actually 6-1 against PAM..........

Bg, there was no one in between Rabb and Stump. Stump replaced Rabb. And the last time Nederland played brook was in 2005, and that was the game that West Brook put an epic hurt on them...

you are correct, Stump came in 04 and went 2-8 that year, lost to nederland 14-13 and memorial 28-0. 05 he got the Kelly kids over and began torching the area. Beat nederland in nederland 49-28 and beat us 44-26. I knew he had a bad first year to start off then got knocked off 3rd round of the playoffs the very next yr. I think they played Katy 3rd round but I may have the wrong Katy team. Cinco Ranch probably.

you are correct, Stump came in 04 and went 2-8 that year, lost to nederland 14-13 and memorial 28-0. 05 he got the Kelly kids over and began torching the area. Beat nederland in nederland 49-28 and beat us 44-26. I knew he had a bad first year to start off then got knocked off 3rd round of the playoffs the very next yr. I think they played Katy 3rd round but I may have the wrong Katy team. Cinco Ranch probably.

Wrong. Stump came in the hurricane year. He and Stowers from Central were hired together. It was that same year he came in when be brought Joe Chaison in as qb from Kelly and he immediately made an impact going 3-0 before the hurricanes and eventually making the playoffs that year...

Wrong. Stump came in the hurricane year. He and Stowers from Central were hired together. It was that same year he came in when be brought Joe Chaison in as qb from Kelly and he immediately made an impact going 3-0 before the hurricanes and eventually making the playoffs that year...

yup you are right, I found this: http://m.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/West-Brook-s-Craig-Stump-officially-hired-at-2458568.php

series tied at 6 a piece. :) looks like we're owning Flanigan now.

4th straight win over WB comes this year.

True. But I was just commenting on the dispute you guys were having about Stump's success over Memorial while he was at West Brook. I think the facts speak for itself. Some of you obviously were mistaken, had bad memories or just simply wanted to forget about that era. ;) :D :D

True. But I was just commenting on the dispute you guys were having about Stump's success over Memorial while he was at West Brook. I think the facts speak for itself. Some of you obviously were mistaken, had bad memories or just simply wanted to forget about that era. ;) :D :D

;)

Ok, I'm confused who is winning the series & did Stump have the upper hand??
I could be wrong, but the trend I see is that once a particular Coach & Staff get the kids to buy into his system & he has established tenure he wins the series for a while. This could be said for the current Titan streak. Just an assessment, I clearly don't have the History many of you do.
Sound Off!!!

Ok, I'm confused who is winning the series & did Stump have the upper hand??
I could be wrong, but the trend I see is that once a particular Coach & Staff get the kids to buy into his system & he has established tenure he wins the series for a while. This could be said for the current Titan streak. Just an assessment, I clearly don't have the History many of you do.
Sound Off!!!

Memorial dominated the series til Stump was at Brook, Stump last yr at Brook we sent him on his way to AHS with a loss, Memorial been owning Brook ever since. Trend continues this year at Memorial Stadium.

my point was PAM beat him MORE than once

Wrong again......Man Stump kicked the hinges off yalls woodshed when he was at the Brook!!!!!

not his final year and a couple games in between when it was close, only reason WB is even relevant in the series is because Stump got the talent to WB, but that has turned DRAMATICALLY, 4th straight win and the series lead coming this yr. WB is in a world of hurt if they don't make the playoffs this year.

Highly doubt after we drop if the puppies could pull off two straight wins over Memorial let alone 6 like a school they abruptly took off the schedule after a spanking at home.

not his final year and a couple games in between when it was close, only reason WB is even relevant in the series is because Stump got the talent to WB, but that has turned DRAMATICALLY, 4th straight win and the series lead coming this yr. WB is in a world of hurt if they don't make the playoffs this year.

Highly doubt after we drop if the puppies could pull off two straight wins over Memorial let alone 6 like a school they abruptly took off the schedule after a spanking at home.

Wow Buddy, it must still sting.........Yall should send him some flowers or something for letting yall WIN the scrimmage.LOL!!!!!

Wow Buddy, it must still sting.........Yall should send him some flowers or something for letting yall WIN the scrimmage.LOL!!!!!

um if you actually knew we dominated the scrimmage/practice last time they came to P.A.

Pretty sure it stings Nederland getting blown out by Georgetown two years in a row resulting in the end of your season regardless of the location.

first off, seems like nederland wants to be associated with PAM...maybe baseball not getting enough of them in...trust me, i bleed purple and gold, but i don't care what 3 high schools yoou came from, NOBODY LIKES MC!! so therefore, please do not besmirch PAM's good name with a word so vile and filthy as "nederland".

proud dawg, nederland hasn't done ANYTHING great to be considered doing something great. like i said, neaumann is a good coach...not a GREAT coach...if he was, nederland would have "the hardware". before ANY of you spit out the garbage you want to say in response to that, harrison isn't a great coach, but he's better than good. not because of wins and losses, but because he CARES about his students when highschool is over. helping them get scholarships into schools. i may not agree with alot of his play calling and who he puts in, but those kids BELIEVE and worship the ground that man walks on and will fight for him and that what matters.

This says alot about you as a human being. How old are you?  You gotta go and just disrespect an entire town, just to prove a point.....  Has a Nederland or PNG fan gotten on here and just bad mouthed Port Arthur?   No, so please enlighten us why you are so angry toward Nederland and PNG.......   I think I already know why but I want you to explain it.