NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

A middle school could've beaten Central's previous regime aka The 3 Stooges. Last year was a 2 score game that could've been close had our qb not had the worst game of the season (4 picks thrown).

Pretty sure Kimler had something to do with the "worst game of the season". But as stated earlier, Nederland only won because of their D line. I like how y'all shotgun these excuses and hope one works. AND... Did you just say Memorial is worse than a middle school team?

Pretty sure Kimler had something to do with the "worst game of the season". But as stated earlier, Nederland only won because of their D line. I like how y'all shotgun these excuses and hope one works. AND... Did you just say Memorial is worse than a middle school team?

1 int was a good play by Kimler. The other 3 passes were thrown right to him.

Nope. Never compared Memorial team to a middle school team. Not sure where you've gotten that info from.

not sure why y'all keep bringing up, 'where are those kids now' ' the Nederland kids don't even get schollies' etc.
Is this thread about Which HS in the area produces the most scholarships?
Don't think so. I think it's about two teams gettin after it on the gridiron and who would (collectively) win the game, which has nothing to do with INDIVIDUAL talent.
Do you really want to bring up the overall records of WOS Vs. Lincoln, TJ or SFA? That's what I thought!

wo-s has nothing to do with it. i brought it up due to MC saw what was coming when they got donkey stomped by PA the last year it was three schools. i could care less about before that. also let it be known nederland was EVERYONE'S homecoming game during the bobby august era... where are those kids now is saying for whatever reason they went to school they THOUGHT would be better and it wasn't. not only you didn't acheive much, but you didn't even get LOOKED at by a scout.

You are in a 6a district, and the only other team near this area is in your district.  And do you want to bring up Neumann's record vs TJ and Lincoln?   Nope.   You still haven't answered the question, why is it so important to "some" PA posters that you play Nederland?  Do you have something to prove?  Is there some hole in the soul of the team because they don't play MC teams??  Or is it that you "perceive" that you are losing talent to the MC teams and it hurts your feelings?

#1 we are talking about PRESEASON. district is something different. i'll bring up neaumanns record..he owned PA...until 2002 when BETTER COACHING was on the rise with better players, so what's your point?? we have something to prove to the dumb parents who THINK mc schools are better in all aspects. it makes better since to play local teams in the preseason and i'm sure the revenue would benefit ALL schools, so no hole in the soul here. losing talent??? ROFLMAO!!! REALLY?? well if that makes you sleep better, but since PAM opened, do you want me to name how many players in the pros or played pro?? how many BIG D-1 prospects came from PAM and is currently playing?? yeah i think not...the "talent" PAM loss...hmmm...i know of one end that went to texas and played mop up duty and was never heard from again...so if you call that "talent" that transfer over from PA to MC, more power to ya...oh, it was a nederland poster that started the thread lol

Ok, we play Central , Ozen and WOS every year.  Are you saying they are slow?  Not to mention we used to play Lincoln and TJ and I am pretty sure Neumann had winning records vs both.

I'm just saying those teams are Northshore, LaPorte or Manvel. No disrespect to anyone but the dogs couldn't get to the edge on WO-S.

we have something to prove to the dumb parents who THINK mc schools are better in all aspects. 

So basically this is all about an inferiority complex vs the MC schools.  Ok, that makes sense.  And one game is going to make it ALL better.   :rolleyes:

http://www.panews.com/news/article_2c7cb38c-259d-11e4-bb8a-001a4bcf887a.html

I'm just saying those teams are Northshore, LaPorte or Manvel. No disrespect to anyone but the dogs couldn't get to the edge on WO-S.

And we don't play those schools in our district.  Shouldn't PA be worried about them , since we are just the lowly 5A Bulldogs?  Especially since you haven't beat NS in a while and haven't brought home a DC outright yet?

You are:

2-4 vs NS

1-6 vs LP

0-1 vs Manvel.

A sign of greatness is how many people are wanting to move TO you and not AWAY from you. Why is Nederland the only one being accused of recruiting and having move ins?

At the end of the day what is NISD or SP or H-F doing differently for any student athlete that moves in?

And we don't play those schools in our district.  Shouldn't PA be worried about them , since we are just the lowly 5A Bulldogs?  Especially since you haven't beat NS in a while and haven't brought home a DC outright yet?

You are:

2-4 vs NS
1-6 vs LP
0-1 vs Manvel.

I know what our record is. Would the dogs have any w's against those? That just shows the different levels of competition we play. Yes i know you play who's on your schedule.

Oh yes, and 'getting to the edge' means your team is better?? Who cares about 'getting to the edge'? It's not a track meet? It's about who wins the game. Usually the 'team' decided that, not a few highly talented players (ask Lebron).

I know what our record is. Would the dogs have any w's against those? That just shows the different levels of competition we play. Yes i know you play who's on your schedule.

Ok, so if your team is in a different level of  competition, why play Nederland?

It seems like every since the Port Arthur schools combined together to create Memorial a lot of folks in Port Arthur are bitter because they have'nt grabbed a state championship yet, and out of desperation you decide the only way you can be better is to play Nederland or Port Neches or play both of us and really improve your team by double..LOL 

I don't see what's the big deal. Coach English his team over every season since he's been running the program. He takes his whipping like a man and teams improve from then on. Lol! Why can't Neauman do that? What's wrong with putting this big game on? I have nothing against the dogs. Who doesn't this would be a snot knocker of a game. I'd bet anything the dog players would be up to play this game. YOU THINK THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A POINT TO PROVE?

Nah, WO-S has hardware. They are a good challenge. What does PA offer? A chance to play great athletes that can't win as a team? We already have teams like that in our district. FYI- begging is not very flattering.

Really? You do know that Dan Hook(The legend) said he would not ever bring his teams over and play MHS again even in a scrimmage cause we were too much! Not a challenge. Believe that Crap if you want