NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

A flag football game hardly counts ad a game. I would hope that yiu don't spread nonsense like this. If there were games played I think the uil would get involved. Not sure of your source , but nothing makes you look like a moron than second hand info from unreliable sources.

Namecalling... How rich... :rolleyes:

Also, it was a Bulldog fan that mentioned it and asked who was going. He didn't say flag football. He said spring game and ask if the other Nederland fans were going. Don't kill the messenger... B)

I think its pretty much inevitable that we drop, been losing enrollment for little while now and unless some big job project comes I dont see it stopping. As for the other two teams, well really just Ozen, I see those guys dropping and Central enrollment going up a tadbit with the loss of students at Ozen.

Lumberton will drop before Ozen will.

Lumberton pretty much land locked now.

Namecalling... How rich... :rolleyes:

Also, it was a Bulldog fan that mentioned it and asked who was going. He didn't say flag football. He said spring game and ask if the other Nederland fans were going. Don't kill the messenger... B)

You bringing it back up again and again makes you the messenger soulja.

I'm not sure where you're coming from with the 50 years of deteriorating uniforms, but its bogus not even close to any truth so why would you even say something like that?   PNG passed their bond before the market crashed (don't believe it look it up) Port Arthur just passed theirs and While BISD got theirs voted in all of it didn't exactly benefit the kids. I imagine if Nederland had the tax base Beaumont, PNG, and Port Arthur has with their refineries it may have had a better chance of passing but in the middle of the recession it would still have been a tough sell. One last thing and I'm going to let this subject go, how can someone from Beaumont be so opinionated on how the folks in Nederland vote on our affairs when you guys voted in that star studded school board that just got erased?

Well then drop it. It has been explained. Several times over. If your gonna bring it up atleast use the correct wording. It was not a spring game. It was a practice.

I remember the post on it, it was labeled Spring Game, other NED posters got on the fan that posted it and somehow the post disappeared that day it was posted. Pretty damn funny if you ask me.

Ok I'll throw this one out there. Silsbee (4A) volleyball coach, brought her team down to PAM(6A) yesterday and played. What did the Lady Titans gain from that lost?

Again, apples and oranges.

When Coach McGallion brings his Tiger football team down to PA to play the Titans, then I'll get back with ya. Till then, those other sports really do not relate.

Again, apples and oranges.

When Coach McGallion brings his Tiger football team down to PA to play the Titans, then I'll get back with ya. Till then, those other sports really do not relate.

Let's see. Football is a sport, wait so is Volleyball. There's a difference betwen classifications (2) between the Lady Tigers and Lady Titans. (difference in classifications between NED and PAM) I GUESS!

We forfeit, you win. We are weak, you are strong, we are not attractive, you are very good looking, we are short, you are tall. Anything else to help your low self esteem? Put it in the books. Can we have a discussion on something with a little bit of reality?

I do believe posting is done on a VOLUNTARY basis, you're more than welcomed to remove yourself from the discussion.

I'm not sure where you're coming from with the 50 years of deteriorating uniforms, but its bogus not even close to any truth so why would you even say something like that? PNG passed their bond before the market crashed (don't believe it look it up) Port Arthur just passed theirs and While BISD got theirs voted in all of it didn't exactly benefit the kids. I imagine if Nederland had the tax base Beaumont, PNG, and Port Arthur has with their refineries it may have had a better chance of passing but in the middle of the recession it would still have been a tough sell. One last thing and I'm going to let this subject go, how can someone from Beaumont be so opinionated on how the folks in Nederland vote on our affairs when you guys voted in that star studded school board that just got erased?

I didn't vote them in. Say what you know. Second of all, when the bond passed. It did help the kids. Nederland's jerseys, just like most of the Nederland ISD buildings are deteriorating. Nederland has almost the same tax base as PN-G and Beaumont... So again, no excuse...

Well then drop it. It has been explained. Several times over. If your gonna bring it up atleast use the correct wording. It was not a spring game. It was a practice.

Actually, I did use the right wording... That Nederland fan called it a 'spring game'. So how about you use the right wording? Also, I'll bring it up as much as i like until I receive whay I perceive as a good explination. 95% of it is pure BS.

I've called it a spring game before, It's been going on in Nederland for years, it's no secrect, it is hardly worth watching though.

It's a shirts vs skins either touch or flag game that lasts about 45 minutes real time, kind of a reward for working hard in the spring, most fans don't know about because it is such a non issue, there is no "real" spring game because Nederland doesn't have spring training, no pads, no helmets, it's all about discipline and learning the bulldog way of doing things in the spring, from how the locker room is kept to how you line up to start practice, everything is fast paced and very serious except the spring game. I went and watched when my son was a freshman (02) and figured out this ain't really worth watching, it's like touch football in P.E. class.

Let's see. Football is a sport, wait so is Volleyball. There's a difference betwen classifications (2) between the Lady Tigers and Lady Titans. (difference in classifications between NED and PAM) I GUESS!

So that I understand you correctly. You correlate a smaller classification school playing a larger classification school (in this case two classification difference) in a sport (volleyball, basketball) that only requires 5-8 players to compete, to be on the same level as those two schools playing against each other in football.

NO WAY THAT IS THE SAME! 

I've called it a spring game before, It's been going on in Nederland for years, it's no secrect, it is hardly worth watching though.
It's a shirts vs skins either touch or flag game that lasts about 45 minutes real time, kind of a reward for working hard in the spring, most fans don't know about because it is such a non issue, there is no "real" spring game because Nederland doesn't have spring training, no pads, no helmets, it's all about discipline and learning the bulldog way of doing things in the spring, from how the locker room is kept to how you line up to start practice, everything is fast paced and very serious except the spring game. I went and watched when my son was a freshman (02) and figured out this ain't really worth watching, it's like touch football in P.E. class.

I guess....