Kountze open?

There is a coach on staff who is one heck of a coach and knows the kids. The defensive coordinator James Harper. He played college football at Nebraska I believe. That being said I believe he has ZERO chance at the head coaching job due to the fact that he is man of color. Now before you hit me with "Well then why would Kountze have a colored basketball coach?" -- that is exactly my point. No way they would have their two major sport head coaches both be minorities. Tell me I'm wrong all you want but at the end of the day it ain't happening. 

There is a coach on staff who is one heck of a coach and knows the kids. The defensive coordinator James Harper. He played college football at Nebraska I believe. That being said I believe he has ZERO chance at the head coaching job due to the fact that he is man of color. Now before you hit me with "Well then why would Kountze have a colored basketball coach?" -- that is exactly my point. No way they would have their two major sport head coaches both be minorities. Tell me I'm wrong all you want but at the end of the day it ain't happening.

Actually he can't be the head coach because he isn't state certified to teach because he is only a aide.. Coach Harper is a hell of a coach and a great person but it has nothing to do with the color of his skin.

He can build a program there.

Son will receive more exposure.  Think about it... Northbrook is in the district with Houston Memorial who traditionally is one of the strongest teams in that area.  Playing non-district tournaments with the likes of Katy, Atascocita, Pearland, etc.  Ethan is a great ball player and will stand out like a sore thumb on that team, facing better arms on the mound, he will get noticed in a heartbeat. JMO.

Tracy is a baseball guy at heart and a heck of a baseball coach. I think his son has already committed to Lamar so I wouldn't think it would be for exposure. No one knows why this move was made but Tracy, hope he does well and Kountze is in a lot better shape on the grid iron and the diamond than they were before he got there.

I was talking about the condition of the programs, there is no way the football program and baseball programs are not in better shape than they were in when he got there. He turned both programs in to respectable programs. Joubert would be a very good choice as AD in my opinion. He knows his way around the grid iron as well as the basketball court.

If Kountze is smart they would promote Joubert to Athletic Director. I would offer him Head Football Coaching Position as well being that he played colleigate football at West Texas A&M. Come on now folks it's 2014 Charlie Strong and Kevin Sumlin are both minority head coaches at Texas and Texas A&M. How about the Beaumont Triangle/Southeast Texas come through. JUST MY OPINION THOUGH.

If Kountze is smart they would promote Joubert to Athletic Director. I would offer him Head Football Coaching Position as well being that he played colleigate football at West Texas A&M. Come on now folks it's 2014 Charlie Strong and Kevin Sumlin are both minority head coaches at Texas and Texas A&M. How about the Beaumont Triangle/Southeast Texas come through. JUST MY OPINION THOUGH.

Joubert is the best choice and is most likely gonna be the guy.

Race card!? LOL! Come on! Dang Liberal! SMH! Franklin was a baseball guy, insn't Joubert a basketball guy? How about hiring a football guy...? lol

HDBobcat55 wow! did I ever say anything about pulling racism? I'm saying things have changed in sports as far as MINORITIES having Head Coaching Position. Franklin knows the game of Football as well as Joubert who has colleigate football experience. Man do you ever leave Daisetta,TX without it being work related? you really flatter me HDBobcat55 you represent what is "DEAD DAISETTA" lmao