District 12-3A D1 Predictions

Kvilles best RB was in shorts on the sideline so dont worry about the RB spot.   Kville actually looked better than I expected. 

It was just a scrimmage but Kville came out to play and outplayed Newton tonight.  I dont think Newton showed much of their hand and played very conservative.  Not the Newton team I was expecting. They seemed to be playing half speed. 

Of course Elam looked great on both sides.  He is going to give teams alot of trouble in that secondary this year.  I think that number 6 for Newton was a Thomas he looked good and had some good runs.  O line did not help them much tonight.  Kville lived in the backfield.  Both teams had some droppped balls and ALOT of penalties. 

utfan04 and bone,,, I realize anything I say your going to mock so Im just going to sit back and say Id be careful about making too many jokes about being beat by 4td.

All I'm mocking is the fact that someone thinks kirbyville will beat Kountze by 3 TD... Just because y'all did well in a SCRIMMAGE against Newton ... congratulations

Im just going to say after watching the SCRIMMAGE against Newton I think I like our chances against Kountze.   I dont think Id be mocking someone cause they predicted a 3 TD win by Kville over Kountze.  I think it will be closer than that but from what Ive read and SEEN so far it might be pretty accurate. 

If i had to predict this dist now Id say

Kville unbeaten

EC  only 1 lose

Buna  could see them also 1 lose and switched with EC

The 4th spot is a toss up between Woodville, Anahuac, and Kountze

Im just going to say after watching the SCRIMMAGE against Newton I think I like our chances against Kountze. I dont think Id be mocking someone cause they predicted a 3 TD win by Kville over Kountze. I think it will be closer than that but from what Ive read and SEEN so far it might be pretty accurate.

If i had to predict this dist now Id say

Kville unbeaten
EC only 1 lose
Buna could see them also 1 lose and switched with EC

The 4th spot is a toss up between Woodville, Anahuac, and Kountze

My statement was towards WTB...after one scrimmage and to my knowledge no in person evaluation...conclusion...Kountze gets beat by 3 TD's...then my comments were twisted along with UT, implying we were K-ville fans...so I implied we were just a couple of delusional "OBVIOUS" Kountze fans that were pulling for K-ville...this would be an example of literary sarcasm! And now we are fighting for fourth...I mean come in guys if your going to make wild predictions at least base it on something other than one controlled scrimmage...

Newton played a lot of new kids in different positions, that what a scrimmage is all about. Finding out what the new kids can do or not do. Newton will be all right. From what I saw of Kirbyville, they are not as good as last year. When you get to real game conditions Kirbyville will find out that they will have all they want with Kountze, E. Chambers, and Buna. Probably more than
they want.

Newton played a lot of new kids in different positions, that what a scrimmage is all about. Finding out what the new kids can do or not do. Newton will be all right. From what I saw of Kirbyville, they are not as good as last year. When you get to real game conditions Kirbyville will find out that they will have all they want with Kountze, E. Chambers, and Buna. Probably more than
they want.

They both were trying out new kids and Kirbyville seem to be the better team.

Kvilles best RB was in shorts on the sideline so dont worry about the RB spot. Kville actually looked better than I expected.

It was just a scrimmage but Kville came out to play and outplayed Newton tonight. I dont think Newton showed much of their hand and played very conservative. Not the Newton team I was expecting. They seemed to be playing half speed.

Of course Elam looked great on both sides. He is going to give teams alot of trouble in that secondary this year. I think that number 6 for Newton was a Thomas he looked good and had some good runs. O line did not help them much tonight. Kville lived in the backfield. Both teams had some droppped balls and ALOT of penalties.

Newton just don't have the skill players they normally have. Kirbyville had too much speed especially on defense. If Newton don't develope a passing game WOS gonna beat them bad!

they want.

Newton playing alot of kids and being very basic I agree with.  I think Newton will be ok too and its too early and not enough information or actual game time with real game plans to say Newton is over rated,  I agree I think they will be ok..but I will say even with it just being scrimmage and practice when 1st teams was faced up I was not impressed with what I saw from Newton.  Just my opinion..other than Elam the rest didnt impress me at all on both sides. 

AS for the district and how much they get from Kountze EC and Buna its still up in the air.  I agree these will be very good competitive games. 

However I am going to disagree 100% of your statment that Kville is not better than last year.  This years team is much better than last years team.  If you cant see that then Im not sure you have enough information to be even giving comments about Kville. 

Newton just don't have the skill players they normally have. Kirbyville had too much speed especially on defense. If Newton don't develope a passing game WOS gonna beat them bad!

I feel bad for Kirbyville fans this year, y'all got to listen to this all year, no team will ever have a bad game against Kirbyville, Kirbyville will just flat out stomp a mud hole in em regardless of what actually happens in the game

I feel bad for Kirbyville fans this year, y'all got to listen to this all year, no team will ever have a bad game against Kirbyville, Kirbyville will just flat out stomp a mud hole in em regardless of what actually happens in the game

I feel bad for some that think Kirbyville going 4-3 in district and think Kountze gonna come to Wildcat Stadium and put a whooping on us. It's gonna be a good game no doubt, but I still think Kirbyville is lethal and gonna win district.

Based on what I have seen so far (Kountze practice, Kirbyville scrimmage) I believe Kirbyville can beat Kountze by 3 TD's. I admit, that's not a lot to base anything on accurately, but it's all I have to go on right now.

Of the six teams I saw scrimmage yesterday (Silsbee/Lumberton, Corrigan-Camden/Woodville, Newton/Kirbyville) Kirbyville impressed me the most. They looked the best and most ready to play. Again, it's still early and it's just one scrimmage, but I didn't expect Kirbyville to handle Newton in the manner that they did. Impressive!

Based on what I have seen so far (Kountze practice, Kirbyville scrimmage) I believe Kirbyville can beat Kountze by 3 TD's. I admit, that's not a lot to base anything on accurately, but it's all I have to go on right now.

Of the six teams I saw scrimmage yesterday (Silsbee/Lumberton, Corrigan-Camden/Woodville, Newton/Kirbyville) Kirbyville impressed me the most. They looked the best and most ready to play. Again, it's still early and it's just one scrimmage, but I didn't expect Kirbyville to handle Newton in the manner that they did. Impressive!

But you did not see our scrimmage...you saw a practice and your right that's not basing an opinion on much...Kountze may very well loose by 3 or more TD's...if so, well it is what it is. But like I say compare apples to apples...not apples to oranges. I appritiate your opinion AAW and I do think it is an objective opinion maybe you can get a game situation look this next week not a pads week one practice look.

Javelina,   thank you for being mature enough to not take the opinion of one fan and apply it to the whole community and program.  Jeez! 

AggieAreWe,   thank your the educated opinion from someone who actually has seen the teams play and not sitting behind the computer basing their opinion on the fact they have been rubbed wrong by one Kirbyville fan on a message board.  

Its to the point Im scared to even say anything positive about the program. 

Javelina, thank you for being mature enough to not take the opinion of one fan and apply it to the whole community and program. Jeez!

AggieAreWe, thank your the educated opinion from someone who actually has seen the teams play and not sitting behind the computer basing their opinion on the fact they have been rubbed wrong by one Kirbyville fan on a message board.

Hey man I am all about you being positive about your program...I think it's well deserved and you should praise your kids...but u can do it without coming off like a bull in a china shop...and for the record I don't think you have!

But you did not see our scrimmage...you saw a practice and your right that's basing an opinion on much...Kountze may very well loose by 3 or more TD's...if so, well it is what it is. But like I say compare apples to apples...not apples to oranges. I appritiate your opinion AAW and I do think it is an objective opinion maybe you can get a game situation look this next week not a pads week one practice look.

I agree with you. Needs to be apples to apples. But scrimmaging Hull-Daisetta and scrimmaging Newton is not apples to apples. ;) ;)

Hopefully I can have an opportunity to see Kountze in a different environment.

Javelina, thank you for being mature enough to not take the opinion of one fan and apply it to the whole community and program. Jeez!

AggieAreWe, thank your the educated opinion from someone who actually has seen the teams play and not sitting behind the computer basing their opinion on the fact they have been rubbed wrong by one Kirbyville fan on a message board.

Lol of course your gonna thank him lol he is saying kirbyville is the better team and what he has seen SO FAR..