District 12-3A D1 Predictions

I will give ya that...and I'm sure Kirbyville has it's fair share, but I also know Newton does as well and it's just my opinion that Newton made a choice to not showcase but examine all possible options and at the same introduce a bit of change. Maybe Kirbyville did the same and executed better...what does that tell me about the season ahead...I'm sorry all it tells me is one team had a better grasp of a game plan than the other, it certainly does not make me believe one has better athletes than the other...not yet at least.

Man stop

Kountze: players

G. Arnold...will beat you with speed and has a tremendous amount of strength and agility. Plus can flick a football 40 yards with little to no effort and did I mention fast!

D. Morgan...speed, strong, very aggressive, great hands

J. Harper...strong, great hands deceptively fast and quick, don't make the mistake of letting him get in the open, very hard tackle

J. Warren...bruiser of a back! Get in his way and you will pay the toll...he is strong and fast...runs down hill

J. Cunnigan...very instinctual defensive back, fast and has a great vertical with good hands.

M. Cole...fast fast, great hands, can jump out of the gym has very good breakaway acceleration.

***ALOT MORE THAN ONE OR TWO***

Kountze: players
G. Arnold...will beat you with speed and has a tremendous amount of strength and agility. Plus can flick a football 40 yards with little to no effort and did I mention fast!
D. Morgan...speed, strong, very aggressive, great hands
J. Harper...strong, great hands deceptively fast and quick, don't make the mistake of letting him get in the open, very hard tackle
J. Warren...bruiser of a back! Get in his way and you will pay the toll...he is strong and fast...runs down hill
J. Cunnigan...very instinctual defensive back, fast and has a great vertical with good hands.
M. Cole...fast fast, great hands, can jump out of the gym has very good breakaway acceleration.
***ALOT MORE THAN ONE OR TWO***

Cool maybe I need to print this out and give it to Coach Neece. That way he can develope the "Kountze Rule" on defense just like the 1989 Detroit Pistons did to shut Micheal Jordan down....lmao

Cool maybe I need to print this out and give it to Coach Neece. That way he can develope the "Kountze Rule" on defense just like the 1989 Detroit Pistons did to shut Micheal Jordan down....lmao

That's pretty ignorant...still one guy! LMBO and unless your coaches are blind...all that would be very obvious after the first game film

I have just been sitting back listening to all the little comments on here about Kountze and Kville and now I thinks its time to speak. Really you guys should be ashamed of yourselfs. This is a good district. Kountze made the playoffs once in 40 years and now they are going to win the district title and state. Kville was good last year also but they are gonna win state also I guess. Buna, EC, Anahuac, and Woodville will have something to say about that. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Woodville is back on the rise and after seing them scrimmage Corrigan just a few kinks to work out. The other teams I mentioned can easily take it also. Its not gonna shape up the way you guys have been boasting about and I will eat a big ol crow baked potato if it does!!!!!!!!!

I have just been sitting back listening to all the little comments on here about Kountze and Kville and now I thinks its time to speak. Really you guys should be ashamed of yourselfs. This is a good district. Kountze made the playoffs once in 40 years and now they are going to win the district title and state. Kville was good last year also but they are gonna win state also I guess. Buna, EC, Anahuac, and Woodville will have something to say about that. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Woodville is back on the rise and after seing them scrimmage Corrigan just a few kinks to work out. The other teams I mentioned can easily take it also. Its not gonna shape up the way you guys have been boasting about and I will eat a big ol crow baked potato if it does!!!!!!!!!

If you actually took the time to read the whole thread...well a lot of good comments have been made about other programs and many comments have been made about it not being just a two team or even four team race in district. As a matter of fact there has even been comment that any team in this district has a shot. Further more no one to my knowledge on any side has made the silly comment about winning state...maybe u should be ashamed for trying to further your own agenda by putting words out there that were not written or making accusations that are blatantly untrue! We poke fun and yes sometimes some toes get stepped on but it's just a forum and as long as kids are not being bashed or coaches...IMO...IT'S ALL IN FUN. Sometimes people cross the line but if you take the time read, they get chastised for it and generally apologize and or make their statement more clear as make up for any mis-conception.

I have just been sitting back listening to all the little comments on here about Kountze and Kville and now I thinks its time to speak. Really you guys should be ashamed of yourselfs. This is a good district. Kountze made the playoffs once in 40 years and now they are going to win the district title and state. Kville was good last year also but they are gonna win state also I guess. Buna, EC, Anahuac, and Woodville will have something to say about that. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Woodville is back on the rise and after seing them scrimmage Corrigan just a few kinks to work out. The other teams I mentioned can easily take it also. Its not gonna shape up the way you guys have been boasting about and I will eat a big ol crow baked potato if it does!!!!!!!!!

First of all it's impossible for you to "listen" to the comments on here. Second nobody said anything about winning state. Kirbyville always field a competitive squad and Kountze is on the rise trying make some noise in football. This is a football forum so you can expect a lil trash talking. If you can't handle that apparently u in the wrong forum.

First of all it's impossible for you to "listen" to the comments on here. Second nobody said anything about winning state. Kirbyville always field a competitive squad and Kountze is on the rise trying make some noise in football. This is a football forum so you can expect a lil trash talking. If you can't handle that apparently u in the wrong forum.

For once...we agree lol

That's been Woodville problem for years. I remember them having a very good Qb name Caleb Hadnot.

Yes but this group of coaches is muuuuch smarter and do a lot more teaching. Plus they're developing an offense around the talent they have, instead of trying to force a power run game. Plus...Marqui Jackson will surprise everyone with how athletic he is. And he has a cannon. He's the real deal. Probably a better true QB than Hadnot.

Woodville has always had the athletes. Two things I think some folks are over looking in this thread. EC is ALWAYS GOOD and Buna is moving down after being very respectable in a bigger district last year. I don't know anything about Buna but they are usually big and control the football which is a speedy offensive clubs worst nightmare.I wouldn't sleep on these 2 clubs.

No one said you would win state but from all the talk you the fans from the two teams think they will just roll through district is what im saying. It does say who you think will win and not the Kville-Kountze forum right? :blink:

A 40 year drought that I was apart of the drought continuing, doesnt mean that you will be on the mountain top all of the sudden. All im saying!!!

Woodville has always had the athletes. Two things I think some folks are over looking in this thread. EC is ALWAYS GOOD and Buna is moving down after being very respectable in a bigger district last year. I don't know anything about Buna but they are usually big and control the football which is a speedy offensive clubs worst nightmare.I wouldn't sleep on these 2 clubs.

I agree about Buna, but dont know much about EC. What I do know is Kirbyville will feature the fastest tailback in the district by the name Ty Dennis. Y'all can say what you want if u disagree. He should be back for the first district game due to a suspension from an incident last year.

No one said you would win state but from all the talk you the fans from the two teams think they will just roll through district is what im saying. It does say who you think will win and not the Kville-Kountze forum right? :blink:
A 40 year drought that I was apart of the drought continuing, doesnt mean that you will be on the mountain top all of the sudden. All im saying!!!

No one is thinking Kountze will roll through the district