District 12-3A D1 Predictions

I dont remember what i predicted and its too many pages to go back but as for now

I still like Kville as the favorite

Ec 2nd with only lose to Kville

Buna and Kountze get 3rd and 4th just not sure who wins this one

Anahuac beats Hardin Woodvile Warren

Woodville has the program/athletes to beat Hardin, Warren and maybe Anahuac but still ned to find a way to put it together

Hardin should beat Warren....should!  not exactly firing on all cylinders and if they lose bad to woodville this program could implode

Warren sitting at the bottom with nothing to lose looking for that one week where they play up and a hardin or woodvile let down to get off the bottom deck

1. Kirbyville
2. East Chambers
3. Buna
4. Kountze
5. Woodville
6. Anahuac
7. Hardin
8. Warren

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I think the top and bottom 4 are pretty much set. Woodville could challenge Kountze for that fourth spot though. Write it down, I said it first. But this is my prediction.

1.  Buna   2. Kirbyville   3.  East Chambers  4. Woodville  5.  Hardin  6. Kountze  7. Anahuac  8. Warren.  Woodville has the athletes and the depth to make a run. it is up to the coaches to make the adjustments. Kountze will hurt with the lack of depth and lack of confidence. Hardin can be a spoiler. Coach Fortune will have a say in how the District shapes up.

1. Buna 2. Kirbyville 3. East Chambers 4. Woodville 5. Hardin 6. Kountze 7. Anahuac 8. Warren. Woodville has the athletes and the depth to make a run. it is up to the coaches to make the adjustments. Kountze will hurt with the lack of depth and lack of confidence. Hardin can be a spoiler. Coach Fortune will have a say in how the District shapes up.

we will see if you think kountze lacks confidence you were born on mars

1. Buna 2. Kirbyville 3. East Chambers 4. Woodville 5. Hardin 6. Kountze 7. Anahuac 8. Warren. Woodville has the athletes and the depth to make a run. it is up to the coaches to make the adjustments. Kountze will hurt with the lack of depth and lack of confidence. Hardin can be a spoiler. Coach Fortune will have a say in how the District shapes up.

Lol