BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

Sure....... $100,000.00...... Ill put my house on it PODNA!

Im looking for a house in the area, and have cash money.. I realize someone just won this house on a bet, if you are looking to liquidate to save yourself the hassle of real estate agents, let me know....LOL..... Holla.....

Maybe that loudmouth blowhard will finally shut up . No more "pod nah" and "holla" from a grown man. LOL. Sometimes they fall hard

Yet loudmouth and blowhard are acceptable terms???
Ha. Look in the mirror before you start casting stones... Bedlemon is a friend and I can tell you this how he is on here is how he is person he tells it like HE sees it, and does not hide behind silly log on names like most of you do, which should tell you he is not afraid to speak his mind AND PUT HIS NAME ON IT. He is abrasive, opinionated, hard headed, and flat out obnoxious sometimes and I am proud to call him MY FRIEND

Oh your not gonna get rid of me that easy 44stack you blowhard tiny little man.... WOS just might see HJ again..... I know that game last night got a little "to close for comfort" for some of you.... Take out 1 stupid fumble, 1 hurried up pass, and a phantom touch on a punt (that no one in the stadium saw accept for 1 ref on the WOS sideline) and this game was 21 to 21... 3 plays changed the WHOLE course of this game..... WOS is good..... But they are not as good as some of you think....

Oh your not gonna get rid of me that easy 44stack you blowhard tiny little man.... WOS just might see HJ again..... I know that game last night got a little "to close for comfort" for some of you.... Take out 1 stupid fumble, 1 hurried up pass, and a phantom touch on a punt (that no one in the stadium saw accept for 1 ref on the WOS sideline) and this game was 21 to 21... 3 plays changed the WHOLE course of this game..... WOS is good..... But they are not as good as some of you think....

You forgot some stuff...if WOS wouldn't have a running back that takes away 2 scores. Now it's 21-0 but then they shouldn't have had a qb also so now we're looking at 21 to -14. Tough to make up for negative points.....I really will root for HJ now but it makes it soooo hard with people like you. If and big if we both make it to the QF, result will be the same except the score will be worse with real ref's. You should be thanking them for keeping it "to close for comfort". I tell you what, I'll give you that punt. But you give me the 5 "phantom" penalties to stall WOS drives. I'll even give you an extra touchdown from that punt. We go in half still 1td up. 21-14. Game ends at 56-28. Still a loss

Not that he had any but Bedelmon has no chance of ever having any credibility now...

I have said it before I will say it again. Call Bedlemon what you want he is passionate about his boys and his team.

Also when ANY of you are FAN enough to not hide behind your Screen names and your semi anonymous status and your willing to put your REAL. Name on your opinion then I will give a little more credit to your thoughts.
Bedelmon is man enough to stamp his name on his post are you?