Best and Worse Stadium

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EagleFan01

I think newton has one of the best playing fields in there area, it has alot of drains you never see it muddy and nasty after or during rain.  It is a really good field, the stDIUM ISN'T THE BEST BY FAR BUT THE FIELD IS GOOD

Hull-Daisetta has one of the better fields to play on in SE Texas. But the best STADIUM in this area is without a doubt Galena Park. If you have not been there you have to check it out. They have the biggest jumbo tron screen I have ever seen at a highschool stadium. They even have big screen tv's to watch while you are at the consession stand.  It's been said to be the most expensive stadium in this area.

wos deserves it ...dan hooks deserve everything positive that comes his way......and coach corneal thompson does to....i mean all the years they put that program together to make it one of the biggest dynasties in texas history....is amazing....... they not only give kids places to be besides the streets they are getting these kids to colleages with great scholarships ......Thanks Coach Hooks...and COACH Thompson a Football team could not ask for better then you two.......not only yall are good coaches but yall are great mentors ...hope they pass that bond because the best deserves the best feild to play on .....

wos deserves it ...dan hooks deserve everything positive that comes his way......and coach corneal thompson does to....i mean all the years they put that program together to make it one of the biggest dynasties in texas history....is amazing....... they not only give kids places to be besides the streets they are getting these kids to colleages with great scholarships ......Thanks Coach Hooks...and COACH Thompson a Football team could not ask for better then you two.......not only yall are good coaches but yall are great mentors ...hope they pass that bond because the best deserves the best feild to play on .....

nice post man

best=crosby

worst=buna....we played fort bend baptist this year at some stadium but my god it was awful! cant remember the name of it but it had rained like 3 days b4 the game and the field had a ditch full of water around it and the field was horrible and the locker rooms were hot and tiny!

Guest Grinder

I hated the stands at EC, all bunched together, along with the stands in KVille also.

Hey scooter, you know you right, ,EC has a rice patty for a football field. Anyone who goes as a visitor,well try not to go , It`s very inconvienent if your on visitor side,sun goes down in your face, maybe enough seats for half of the band. Almost like a tactic, it`s the worst I have seen,and I`ve seen alot. Seen alot better 1A fields.

As far as the actual playing surface HJ has to be the worst.  Soccer pounds it so tight it's like playing on concrete in spots.  No grass on some areas of the scoreboard end also due to soccer.  Liberty runs a close second.  HF stands are horrible as are EC and Buna.

you are telling me that 6 months after soccer season ends, they can't have a field in shape?  grass seed...they sell it almost everwhere...

you are telling me that 6 months after soccer season ends, they can't have a field in shape?  grass seed...they sell it almost everwhere...

First of all Liberty's playing surface is really good. They really take care of the field, and the stands are the best. You don't see many concrete stands around this area. Also the restrooms are clean ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder