Best and Worse Stadium

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the actual playing surface HJ has to be the worst.  Soccer pounds it so tight it's like playing on concrete in spots.  No grass on some areas of the scoreboard end also due to soccer.  Liberty runs a close second.  HF stands are horrible as are EC and Buna.

• 9 months later...

HF is bad by design, we hope that the traveling team fans won't come

cheer their team on if they are not comfortable. Just kidding, we are

a less fortunate school district than other's and can not afford any extra

luxuries. Hey at least we have a descent concession stand.

All i can say is wait till next year all you news guys will love the 3 story press box with the elevator, and the kids will love the turf, and the fans on both sides will be getting good seat since were adding more to the home side, i dont know about the visitor sides, but concession stands on both sides of the stands with bathrooms, on the home and visitors sides. should be getting a new scoreboard also with the jumbotron

it's been a few years since i played, but i distinctly remembering hardin being pretty bad.  also, we had to change in their gym (i ran naked across the top bleachers in order to be seen by anyone who may be walking by).  I haven't been there since 2001, so if it's nicer now, don't get mad at me hardin fans...

Yep, B.C.'s new pressbox has a restroom, video deck up top, and an elevator.  But Silsbee still has that fried chicken!! ;)

There we go with the money to BC again....Rita destroyed our pressbox yet we didn't have enough money to put in an elevator, but BC does?  Hmmmmm, something's wrong with this picture somewhere....

Hardin has the worst visitor's side, and getting dressed in the gym kind of stinks. Sabine Pass has a small visitors "everything". Evadale has the worst smell by far. It'll make you gag. Silsbee has the nicest I've seen 3A and under especially. That thing is great!! Iola has the worst playing surface, pissant beds, stinging weeds and hazardous fence right behind the endzone. Also, the field smells like a hog pen. Yuckie!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder