Best and Worse Stadium

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BobcatBeliever

Best:Silsbee

Worse:Orangefield  I remember when we played them on a damp night first game of the season in 2000. ugh, awful.

OF's isn't wonderful for sure, but HF and EC stadiums are MUCH worse.  At least we have isles and don't have to step all over each other to come and go.

Guest OHS_1994

Of's Stadium is not horrible but it does need some work.  Maybe after we get finished building up or other facilities we can actually build our new field house and work on some things at our football stadium which was promised in our last Bond election 3 years ago :-\.

Best Stadium-Galena Parks

Worst Stadium-Buna

Best:Silsbee

Worse:Orangefield  I remember when we played them on a damp night first game of the season in 2000. ugh, awful.

Actually, the turf is pretty darned good at Orangefield.  The stadium might not be all that impressive but the playing surface is ! 

OK the worst I ever saw was at Silsbee's old stadium. I was walkin around the field checkin it out before kickoff in 1979 and I swear it looked like a group of 3 year olds marked the goal line and the lines inside the 20.  The lines were crooked like a snake. Not to mention the rock hard surface with mostly dead grass. The new stadium is very nice..........hopefully they will take care of the surface !

OK the worst I ever saw was at Silsbee's old stadium. I was walkin around the field checkin it out before kickoff in 1979 and I swear it looked like a group of 3 year olds marked the goal line and the lines inside the 20.  The lines were crooked like a snake. Not to mention the rock hard surface with mostly dead grass. The new stadium is very nice..........hopefully they will take care of the surface !

Kirby was bad!  They have done a good job with the surface so far!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder