LCM and Vidor Co District Champs if both teams wins

Stangfan#1

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Your past usually indicates your future. Kinda like Vidor’s past and reputation  has it ever gone away? 

Has not gone away only cause outsiders like to bring it up.  Outsiders that have NO idea about the City of Vidor.  But if you want to talk about the recent past in football...Then I do believe Vidor has owned the battling bears. 

I've only seen one game from each of the teams so it's an incredibly small sample size, but LCM seems to be heads and shoulders above everyone else in our district. Of course we were down tons of starters vs LCM and then we won against Vidor when they were down some key players so who knows but based on what I've watched Lumberton should beat Vidor (which means Vidor will probably win by 21).

1 minute ago, FALCONS2026 said:

I've only seen one game from each of the teams so it's an incredibly small sample size, but LCM seems to be heads and shoulders above everyone else in our district. Of course we were down tons of starters vs LCM and then we won against Vidor when they were down some key players so who knows but based on what I've watched Lumberton should beat Vidor (which means Vidor will probably win by 21).

Our offensive strengths play into their defensive weakness. All gonna come down to our defensive discipline.

2 hours ago, FALCONS2026 said:

I'm curious, were the same guys out for the Lumberton game or did you guys have some or all of them back?

19 hours ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Heads and shoulders about everyone else????...Guess the sample size did not include Vidor going to lcm and beating the bears or that Vidor is avg. 28.5 (26.5 during district) pts a game and allowing 17.9 (13 during district).  Vidor has a bad offensive game against HH and all the sudden their a no body in district.  

3 Ints vs HH

1 Int vs Liv.

0 Ints vs lcm

0 Ints. vs Splendora

Seems to me, Vidors secondary has been playing better...much better!!