BISD votes to reinstate mask mandate

bullets13

34 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Going against Abbott's order......

Personally I think it's insane that one guy with no medical background can make an order that goes against the statements and advice of the overwhelming majority of doctors, hospitals, medical experts, epidemiologists, etc.  

43 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Going against Abbott's order......

What’s new.  I mean they scream “my body my choice” when it comes to babies.  But not with masks(that don’t work) and a vaccine , sorry a shot, in which people are still dying and now will have to get every so often.

Are people still getting the flu???? Anybody???

airborne virus that mutates what s the chances it ever goes away....you all know the answer.  Common sense people

so let’s wear a mask the rest of our lives.  You wearing one in the shower....you wearing one at home along with your kids and spouse, you wearing one while having sex....if your not.....you big dumb hypocrite.

you want a shot fine get it

you want to wear a mask fine wear it.

To Each there own.

23 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Personally I think it's insane that one guy with no medical background can make an order that goes against the statements and advice of the overwhelming majority of doctors, hospitals, medical experts, epidemiologists, etc.  

I'm sure he had some advice......but I have no issue with mask when it makes some sense to wear it.......Lumberton ISD and I think most schools had a policy I felt made no sense.....

Example:

When Covid first was exposed and they had the remaining football games at lumberton. There policy was you must enter the stadium wearing a mask. You must wear that mask until you get to your seat. Once at your seat, you could remove mask.

So I watched the student section completely fill up, and students huddle around each other with no mask and yull and spit on each other........but when going to the restroom alone, they had to wear a mask because they were out of their seat.....I'm no doctor, but that makes zero sense.......

7 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I'm sure he had some advice......but I have no issue with mask when it makes some sense to wear it.......Lumberton ISD and I think most schools had a policy I felt made no sense.....

Example:

When Covid first was exposed and they had the remaining football games at lumberton. There policy was you must enter the stadium wearing a mask. You must wear that mask until you get to your seat. Once at your seat, you could remove mask.

So I watched the student section completely fill up, and students huddle around each other with no mask and yell and spit on each other........but when going to the restroom alone, they had to wear a mask because they were out of their seat.....I'm no doctor, but that makes zero sense.......

Yeah that makes no sense

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Example:

So I watched the student section completely fill up, and students huddle around each other with no mask and yull and spit on each other........but when going to the restroom alone, they had to wear a mask because they were out of their seat.....I'm no doctor, but that makes zero sense.......

It was all for show… so they could at least say, “we tried”. The interesting thing about it was that the spread wasn’t rampant. The Lumberton kids, teachers weren’t overwhelming the ICU’s. I went to every game (home and away) and rarely kept my mask on the entire time. 

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Usually when PAISD does something, BISD follows suit, and vice versa.  I was telling everyone that BISD would be next.  This did not surprise me.  But, good for BISD.  Thinking of the safety of staff and kids.  Kudos to them!

Same for our neighbors in West Orange as well. 

6 hours ago, bullets13 said:

It should be the INDEPENDENT school district’s call imo.  I wouldn’t want a Democrat gov to mandate CRT.

With that said, you take money from the state, you’re not really independent.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Usually when PAISD does something, BISD follows suit, and vice versa.  I was telling everyone that BISD would be next.  This did not surprise me.  But, good for BISD.  Thinking of the safety of staff and kids.  Kudos to them!

Didn’t surprise me either

I know cause all those other schools could careless about their students.

On 8/23/2021 at 3:02 PM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I’m textbook definition of moderate - pick and choose the best of “both sides”, while having the pleasure of getting called names by both sides 🙃

Reality is very, very foreign to you. Are you really suggesting you get called names because of your positions on issues? You can't possibly be this dumb...can you? Practically every one of your posts contains an emphatic derision of fellow posters, but somehow your mental gymnastics lead to believe the derision given back is based on your policy positions. You are really something special...and not in the good way. I'm sure you will spin this in your own little mind to be a compliment. You are entertaining...but in a useless way.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Reality is very, very foreign to you. Are you really suggesting you get called names because of your positions on issues? You can't possibly be this dumb...can you? Practically every one of your posts contains an emphatic derision of fellow posters, but somehow your mental gymnastics lead to believe the derision given back is based on your policy positions. You are really something special...and not in the good way. I'm sure you will spin this in your own little mind to be a compliment. You are entertaining...but in a useless way.

Who hurt you man? Did your wife leave you for a BLM activist or something? Praying for you 

2 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Who hurt you man? Did your wife leave you for a BLM activist or something? Praying for you 

You insult everyone on the board, I call you out, and you think I have a problem? You are a very, very special little boy...intellectually that is. I'm laughing at you.

Were you praying for the posters on the board when you attributed your baseless stereotypes to them in an insulting and demeaning way? You are not praying for anyone. It's your obnoxious way of trying to relay a superiority attitude. It's obvious to everyone on this board of your intentions every time you post. Praying for you. Yeah right. You are very foolish and a hypocrite of the highest order. Own it. You deserve it. But I'm sure you will continue to cry about how others don't like you, and call you names. This is confusing to you because you are such a good person deserving of favor. Your unfounded superiority attitude coupled with your victimization attitude is pure comedic gold. Keep the entertainment coming.

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

You insult everyone on the board, I call you out, and you think I have a problem? You are a very, very special little boy...intellectually that is. I'm laughing at you.

Were you praying for the posters on the board when you attributed your baseless stereotypes to them in an insulting and demeaning way? You are not praying for anyone. It's your obnoxious way of trying to relay a superiority attitude. It's obvious to everyone on this board of your intentions every time you post. Praying for you. Yeah right. You are very foolish and a hypocrite of the highest order. Own it. You deserve it. But I'm sure you will continue to cry about how others don't like you, and call you names. This is confusing to you because you are such a good person deserving of favor. Your unfounded superiority attitude coupled with your victimization attitude is pure comedic gold. Keep the entertainment coming.

Dinglebert,

I gotta be honest man I stopped reading your triggered snowflake rants longgggg time ago lol 

Anyways.. will continue praying for you