BISD votes to reinstate mask mandate

bullets13

46 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You are the one that claimed you are being called names because of your political positions. Everyone knows that is a lie. I am just the one that called you out on it...and you are crying like a little baby. Can you hear the laughter. It is thundering all around you.

Whelp here goes another reasonable discussion derailed by dingleberry lol

40 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Whelp here goes another reasonable discussion derailed by dingleberry lol

Reasonable? You deride everyone on the board then try to claim victimhood. Your posts decry your chidishness. Any topic you join immediately becomes worthless, and in cute but predictable fashion, you place blame on others. You tell a whopper, I call you out, you try to blame me. How do live with yourself? 

You've also claimed on multiple occasions that you don't read my posts. But here you are, responding. Another lie? Who cares. It's apparently ingrained in you. Keep'em coming. Cheap entertainment for the board.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Reasonable? You deride everyone on the board then try to claim victimhood. Your posts decry your chidishness. Any topic you join immediately becomes worthless, and in cute but predictable fashion, you place blame on others. You tell a whopper, I call you out, you try to blame me. How do live with yourself? 

You've also claimed on multiple occasions that you don't read my posts. But here you are, responding. Another lie? Who cares. It's apparently ingrained in you. Keep'em coming. Cheap entertainment for the board.

Man this is why I call trumpers bad names lol, morons are doing more damage to the Republican Party than they realize