Border crisis “goodbye” “hello” gun control

5GallonBucket

Just another deflection.  Dems are experts at it.

And speaking of Gun Control, Hunter Biden bought a gun in 2018 and checked NO on drug use.  That’s a Felony with up to a 10 year sentence and $250,000 fine.   So let’s see just how serious Joe Biden is on Gun Control.  Will he have Hunter prosecuted?   Lmbo, not in this lifetime.

This is the hidden content, please

8 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

One that you can handle and fires every time!!! 

Never mess with a man who owns only one gun..... he’s probably pretty good with it. lol

To answer PAMFAM’s question.... shotguns are considered the best protection. I have a 20 ga. pump with 2 3/4” magnums. That will stop a big man with ease. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Never mess with a man who owns only one gun..... he’s probably pretty good with it. lol

To answer PAMFAM’s question.... shotguns are considered the best protection. I have a 20 ga. pump with 2 3/4” magnums. That will stop a big man with ease. 

Another plus is it won't go through two walls and hit the neighbor.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I have a home defense 12 ga. pump that sits right by my bed and a 40 cal Smith & Wesson (17 hollow point rounds) in my night stand.  I hope I never have to use them to protect my family and home, but I'm prepared just in case.

14 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Sounds like something I’ll be interested in.

We also have a .38 revolver that we keep accessible.  My wife likes the simplicity of being able to simply pick it up and pull the trigger.  

No safety or actions to deal with in the middle of the night.

Boils down to what you're comfortable with. 

16 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I have a home defense 12 ga. pump that sits right by my bed and a 40 cal Smith & Wesson (17 hollow point rounds) in my night stand.  I hope I never have to use them to protect my family and home, but I'm prepared just in case.

Sounds great. I also have a backup. It’s a Taurus Judge. Two .410 PDX rounds, followed by two 45 long Colt, then two .410 slugs. I can use it as a primary weapon too. Depends on which one is closer. 

12 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

What’s the best gun to have for home protection?

Best?  I'd go with a shotgun.  I bought a really inexpensive Savage Model 320 from Academy for less than two hundred, but my kid picked up a Mossberg 12 gauge for the same money, but it didn't have a pistol grip like the Savage.  Honestly, the Mossberg was the better shooting gun of the two.  

If somebody gets in your house, you're probably going to be shooting in the dark and not taking a whole lot time to aim.  The shotty will cover a wider area without requiring a whole lot of accuracy from you, AND it's less likely to hurt anybody in the next room(s).   As a benefit, when "they" hear you rack the slide on that girl, they're already gonna be looking for an exit.  I really don't want to kill anybody, so I'm happy just using the same bird shot that I use for snakes and stuff.  They'll be picking pellets out of themselves for years if they survive.  

Now, if I was protecting myself from the overreaches of a tyrannical government, I'd use an AR15, lol.  

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Best?  I'd go with a shotgun.  I bought a really inexpensive Savage Model 320 from Academy for less than two hundred, but my kid picked up a Mossberg 12 gauge for the same money, but it didn't have a pistol grip like the Savage.  Honestly, the Mossberg was the better shooting gun of the two.  

If somebody gets in your house, you're probably going to be shooting in the dark and not taking a whole lot time to aim.  The shotty will cover a wider area without requiring a whole lot of accuracy from you, AND it's less likely to hurt anybody in the next room(s).   As a benefit, when "they" hear you rack the slide on that girl, they're already gonna be looking for an exit.  I really don't want to kill anybody, so I'm happy just using the same bird shot that I use for snakes and stuff.  They'll be picking pellets out of themselves for years if they survive.  

Now, if I was protecting myself from the overreaches of a tyrannical government, I'd use an AR15, lol.  

Wish I would have thought of that. 

39 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I have that Mossberg and like it a lot.  I also agree on the AR15.  I keep mine close by as well. 

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Sounds like something I’ll be interested in.

Here’s what I have. A youth model 20 gauge Remington 1100 with the choke pulled to allow for more shells. It’s shorter (youth model), so I can swing it around easier. It’s by my bed.

Remington 870 youth pump same reason as above. Hidden in my living area.

FN-57 with double-stacked clip on my night stand. 20 rounds.

Glock .40 in my truck

My son, 18, keeps my AR-15 with 30 rounds by his door that leads to the garage. He keeps my judge revolver with .410 buck shot in the nightstand.

My wife is armed with her voice only, but it can stop a Mack truck  

13 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Here’s what I have. A youth model 20 gauge Remington 1100 with the choke pulled to allow for more shells. It’s shorter (youth model), so I can swing it around easier. It’s by my bed.

Remington 870 youth pump same reason as above. Hidden in my living area.

FN-57 with double-stacked clip on my night stand. 20 rounds.

Glock .40 in my truck

My son, 18, keeps my AR-15 with 30 rounds by his door that leads to the garage. He keeps my judge revolver with .410 buck shot in the nightstand.

My wife is armed with her voice only, but it can stop a Mack truck  

I have shot a friend’s FN 5.7. Very sweet... could hit with it immediately. Myself, I just got the Ruger equivalent.... the 57 with the 20 round clip. Ammo is ridiculously priced. 

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

I have shot a friend’s FN 5.7. Very sweet... could hit with it immediately. Myself, I just got the Ruger equivalent.... the 57 with the 20 round clip. Ammo is ridiculously priced. 

It is. I’ve got quite a few rounds. Blue tips. The red tips are the ones you can’t put your hands on.