Oh Yeah -- I'd Own The Galveston Bank Of America!!

Reagan

It's a pretty clear cut case.  The person of interest was in the wrong.  It would have been easy just to let her in without a mask, get her money and leave. There is a slight chance she has the virus and a slight chance she could give it to someone as well.  People should have freedom to do as they please, but they must respect other people's rights as well.

17 hours ago, Realville said:

Actually the officer and the bank chose to make it a big deal. The time an energy spent on there power grab to prove she must submit to the prison camp  mask nonsense they could have had the ladies account closed and she would have been gone never to return again. No one has answered why NFL and NBA players don’t play with mask on. I guess it’s riskier to walk in to a bank an close a bank account then to play NFL AND NBA BALL. Good Grief!

The lady should’ve respected the business’s rule in the first place. She made a stand and she lost. NFL & NBA players agree as a whole to not wear a mask. The businesses they play for have also agreed. They businesses where they all play (stadiums) have also agreed to allow it. 

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Crime rate must be very low in Galveston if the cops have time for this nonsense.

Whoever called them for this crap should be slapped.

You’re right. It should’ve never come to this. The lady should’ve put on the mask or left. You can do anything you want online. I haven’t stepped foot in a bank in 3 or 4 years. 

46 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

You’re right. It should’ve never come to this. The lady should’ve put on the mask or left. You can do anything you want online. I haven’t stepped foot in a bank in 3 or 4 years. 

Smashmouth - no more making sense before they start calling YOU a dumb lib round this part of town!

It is refreshing to see that most of us are in the same vein here.... We agree with the Bank's right to refuse service to those who don't want to wear a mask, and we support a baker's right to refuse service to a gay couple wanting a wedding cake, or disagree with a Halal Butcher being forced to cut up a pig for me. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I agree with this 100%.  I wear my mask in stores that have signs requesting it.  I'm not excusing her refusal to comply...just leave.

I do think that whoever the loser was that felt the need to call the cops in a situation like this needs to get a life.

30 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Smashmouth - no more making sense before they start calling YOU a dumb lib round this part of town!

I don’t think that’ll ever happen. Lol. I got too many guns, I don’t believe in killin babies, I got a diesel truck that’s been deleted, I kill ants with gasoline, I cry at my son’s football games during the National Anthem, I don’t know what LGBTQIA+ stands for, and I still expect my wife to clean the house. 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I agree with this 100%.  I wear my mask in stores that have signs requesting it.  I'm not excusing her refusal to comply...just leave.

I do think that whoever the loser was that felt the need to call the cops in a situation like this needs to get a life.

That was probably the woman off camera while she was being subdued that said,” What do you think about that now?”.....or something to that effect.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Crime rate must be very low in Galveston if the cops have time for this nonsense.

Whoever called them for this crap should be slapped.

I agree, the cop wasn't needed.  If everyone present would have told her to put on a mask, it may have turned out differently.

If mask are truly effective an everyone else was wearing one then what was the problem. The discretion used by the bank was over kill. They should have just let her close her account an give her money an be done with it. Maybe she had a medical reason we don’t know that.  She obviously is a member of a bank whose rules she does not agree with that’s why she’s closing her account. She’s not buying a bag of potato chips. She’s going get her money from a private bank that she is a member of whose making money off of her money. Now the bank is about to pay a lot more than what she had in there. I hope she sues the 💩 out of them. Mandate my rear end.

21 hours ago, Realville said:

You are watching a massive charade play out. The media is covering for an absolute lie. Stop believing the nonsense. It’s fake. It’s theatrics. Welcome to the days of delusion.

What did that professor from MIT say again? He was right. Still doesn’t excuse this woman. She has been arrested again. 

This is the hidden content, please

34 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Dude you just posted 5 times in a row...  is something mentally wrong with you?? 

Wow, you can count to five. That is impressive. But then you go and ruin it with your last comment. Can you please explain why you feel posting consecutively would be evidence of mental instability? Is falsely accusing someone of mental illness actually a sign of their own mental illness?

51 minutes ago, baddog said:

What did that professor from MIT say again? He was right. Still doesn’t excuse this woman. She has been arrested again. 

This is the hidden content, please

This post is referring to the media in general not the bank lady. JMO on the bank lady. The manufactured outrage from the media for the last 4 years is nauseating.