Oh Yeah -- I'd Own The Galveston Bank Of America!!

Reagan

14 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Yes I know.

I just find it all to be very silly.....

Before all this started since the beginning of time if a person walked into a bank or store with a mask on “we re being robbed or held up” now a mask is acceptable all because some government paid person said so.

very sheep minded with this mask stuff.

all mask did was slow the inevitable.....mask or no mask everyone has been in contact with it.

false sense of security

I ve know people who have done exactly what the cdc, who, dr Fauci and any other govt entity has told them and they still died and or tested positive 

we have all had it no mask/shield or sanitizer can save you.....unless you lived on an island in a hazmat suit.

we have done so much damage to people s mental state, economy, kids eduction so on and so forth and for what?

there is no way to know this answer but how many people were really saved just because of a mask?

He’s gonna say like a mind numbing robot but the law says Blah Blah Blah. Thank you 5 Gallon Bucket. It is refreshing to see that there is some people that see right through these clown rules. And your right that businesses shouldn’t be able to continue with the fear mongering of requiring mask. Leave it up to the individual. Tvc loves to uplift the almighty code and law but wear was that code and law enforcement when businesses and cities were being burned to the ground this past year an they sat there an watched. Or the our great almighty fbi who sat back with knowledge of the perpetrators in many shootings and tragedies an didn’t do Jack to intervene in the situations. But the mask mandate at a business is serious stuff. Welcome to Clown World. The CCP is laughing their butts off. 

10 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Can you give me a link to your 99.97% survival claim?  It’s not anywhere close to accurate, but I’d love to see your source. Since you’re claiming that Covid is “just another strand of flu” I’m going to assume you don’t know what you’re talking about, but will gladly read four source if you provide it.  Flu cases dropped because more people than ever got flu vaccines, and as a byproduct of all of the social distancing, hand washing, and mask wearing due to Covid.  Covid is still spreading a lot more than the flu because there is herd immunity to the flu, but not for Covid.  

It may have been a John Hopkins study I read a couple of months ago an not the CDC which is more accurate IMO. I am imperfect so forgive me.  I’ll try to find it. I’ve done a lot of reading on this issue this past year. Lol. But to get a more accurate number you would need the most important denominator. That is the people who had it but never tested positive for it. That would make the survival rate even higher than what’s been put out there. Even the deaths numbers that are out there are tainted so it’s almost impossible to get an exact number. I’ll take your analysis that you don’t know what your talking about when it comes to the seasonal flu almost being totally eradicated because of people taking more precautions, come man really!

Here’s one article of it.

This is the hidden content, please

22 minutes ago, baddog said:

If someone has the time I’d be curious to know what the total deaths were per year for the past 10 years regardless of the reason in the UNITED STATES compared to the Scamdemic Year. Gotta get to work to support the free loaders including city, state, county and federal workers. 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

If someone has the time I’d be curious to know what the total deaths were per year for the past 10 years regardless of the reason in the UNITED STATES compared to the Scamdemic Year. Gotta get to work to support the free loaders including city, state, county and federal workers. 

Thank you for your service. I appreciate all you do.

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Yes I know.

I just find it all to be very silly.....

Before all this started since the beginning of time if a person walked into a bank or store with a mask on “we re being robbed or held up” now a mask is acceptable all because some government paid person said so.

very sheep minded with this mask stuff.

all mask did was slow the inevitable.....mask or no mask everyone has been in contact with it.

false sense of security

I ve know people who have done exactly what the cdc, who, dr Fauci and any other govt entity has told them and they still died and or tested positive 

we have all had it no mask/shield or sanitizer can save you.....unless you lived on an island in a hazmat suit.

we have done so much damage to people s mental state, economy, kids eduction so on and so forth and for what?

there is no way to know this answer but how many people were really saved just because of a mask?

I don’t refute any of that. I’m just saying, silly or not, the woman should either abide by the law or be ok paying the consequences. 

5 hours ago, Realville said:

Thank you 5 Gallon Bucket. It is refreshing to see that there is some people that see right through these clown rules.

For the record, 5GB also said she should have abided by the law and not caused a scene. I think the mask mandate is stupid too. Her arrest has ZERO to do with that. She got exactly what she was looking for..and did it again. Don’t be her fool. She baited your reaction. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

For the record, 5GB also said she should have abided by the law and not caused a scene. I think the mask mandate is stupid too. Her arrest has ZERO to do with that. She got exactly what she was looking for..and did it again. Don’t be her fool. She baited your reaction. 

I’ve already said it could have been handled differently but let’s not loose perspective of the silliness that caused the situation. That lady may have lost a business that she put all her time and money into due to the clown lockdown and the clown mask mandate. Everyone has a breaking point an she obviously had hers. Just imagine if you lost your livelihood that you make a living at due to this uncalled for nonsense. A person who never lost a paycheck or their income would probably say it’s just a mask put it on. I am here to tell you it’s not just a mask. These clown rules and mandates has caused more devastation and destruction than the actual virus has an it’s not even close. We can all thank China because it was intentional. Anytime something hits the news there is usually always more to the story. The End.

17 minutes ago, Realville said:

That lady may have lost a business that she put all her time and money into due to the clown lockdown and the clown mask mandate...

Anytimesomething hits the news there is usually always more to the story.

Is that just conjecture? Maybe she’s just a b-hole. P. S. I lost about 70% of my normal annual income last year. 

6 hours ago, Realville said:

It may have been a John Hopkins study I read a couple of months ago an not the CDC which is more accurate IMO. I am imperfect so forgive me.  I’ll try to find it. I’ve done a lot of reading on this issue this past year. Lol. But to get a more accurate number you would need the most important denominator. That is the people who had it but never tested positive for it. That would make the survival rate even higher than what’s been put out there. Even the deaths numbers that are out there are tainted so it’s almost impossible to get an exact number. I’ll take your analysis that you don’t know what your talking about when it comes to the seasonal flu almost being totally eradicated because of people taking more precautions, come man really!

Here’s one article of it.

That article puts the survival rate substantially lower than what you continue to claim.  You literally just make crap up, and then scream it louder and louder when people disagree with you.  You keep throwing out numbers that you "may have read in a John Hopkins study a few months ago", then you back it up with an article from Breitbart (the penultimate source for all things medical) that literally disputes the claims you're making.  You don't even know how to spell, but you're an expert virologist.  You think you know more than every doctor and medical professional in the country.  It's pretty funny, honestly.  

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

She's his Rosa Parks.

1 minute ago, Realville said:

I am aware of the black letter of the law I just don’t buy everything at face value like you and your sheep.

The sheep are the people spitting out mind numbing rhetoric about stats on masks or covid. They should all go graze and go baaaaaa.. baaaaaa...

They need to open a thread about do we believe the CDC or do we need to ignore laws so we can have anarchy. 

25 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

That article puts the survival rate substantially lower than what you continue to claim.  You literally just make crap up, and then scream it louder and louder when people disagree with you.  You keep throwing out numbers that you "may have read in a John Hopkins study a few months ago", then you back it up with an article from Breitbart (the penultimate source for all things medical) that literally disputes the claims you're making.  You don't even know how to spell, but you're an expert virologist.  You think you know more than every doctor and medical professional in the country.  It's pretty funny, honestly.  

Never said I was an expert. Your Governor just recently left it up to businesses to decide wether people should wear mask when coming into their business. How comical is that!! How many people have died each year in the last 10 years in the United States? 

These are deaths in the US per 1,000 for the last ten years. Per Macro Trends.Net.

Where is the massive death from Covid. Sorry I don’t see it.

United States - Historical Death Rate Data 
Year Death Rate Growth Rate
2021 8.977 1.090%
2020 8.880 1.120%
2019 8.782 1.120%
2018 8.685 1.220%
2017 8.580 1.240%
2016 8.475 1.270%
2015 8.369 1.270%
2014 8.264 1.290%
2013 8.159 0.090%
2012 8.152 0.090%
2011 8.145 0.090%

27 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

The sheep are the people spitting out mind numbing rhetoric about stats on masks or covid. They should all go graze and go baaaaaa.. baaaaaa...

They need to open a thread about do we believe the CDC or do we need to ignore laws so we can have anarchy. 

Thanks for your input public servant.

Law enforcement and Judges needs to decide if they are going to enforce all laws or just a select few. 

11 minutes ago, Realville said:

Thanks for your input public servant.

Law enforcement and Judges needs to decide if they are going to enforce all laws or just a select few. 

What’s wrong with being a public servant? By and large, I respect and admire the police along with our armed forces. Sounds like you may need to scale it back a bit. Karma is a bitch. 

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

haha.  you're just in a different flock, following a different shepherd.  baaa.

Yep, the flock that knows the difference between real and fake. Do you dispute death rate comparison for the past 10 years? Attack the messenger because you can’t attack the death rate comparison for the last 10 years. There had been no substantial jump. Lol

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

What’s wrong with being a public servant? By and large, I respect and admire the police along with our armed forces. Sounds like you may need to scale it back a bit. Karma is a bitch. 

Nothing just thanking all the fair minded efficient public servants in our country. Sounds like your talking to the wrong person in that tone. I served 6 years of honorable service in the military. 

2 minutes ago, Realville said:

Nothing just thanking all the fair minded efficient public servants in our country. Sounds like your talking to the wrong person in that tone. 

What tone is that? I’m pretty laid back. You usually don’t see me denigrating folks on here except SillyWilly, and he likes it. 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

What tone is that? I’m pretty laid back. You usually don’t see me denigrating folks on here except SillyWilly, and he likes it. 

Like I said in my post above I served 6 years of honorable service to this country so you may want to redirect your tone else where. Your making up something that is not there.