Oh Yeah -- I'd Own The Galveston Bank Of America!!

Reagan

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

You keep skating around my question with the "some people don't like laws."  I've asked numerous times what law did she originally break to get asked to leave.  And all you can say is she was trespassing.  I get the trespassing laws.  But -- again -- if she had an account and went in to do business, there had to be more than just trespassing.  So -- since you keep clouding the issue with"people don't like laws", then tell me what law she broke to be asked to leave a place she had every right to be in in the first place.  And, if you still can't understand the question, I'll keep asking until you do!

Man, you're dense.  She does NOT HAVE TO BREAK A LAW TO BE ASKED TO LEAVE PRIVATE PROPERTY.  It's been asked and answered 14 times.  My 8-year-old has better comprehension skills.  

5 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I didn’t read the article.  So she came in with intent to cause a scene?

The article does not explicitly say that, but it feels pretty obvious considering the wealth of other options she had to conduct business (drive thru, online, in the parking lot, etc), combined with the scene she made.  Once you add the fact that she got arrested a few days later in a home depot in a different town for the exact same reason, and I think all doubts to her motive can be erased.  

26 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

How so?  Honest question.  A business shouldn't have the right to refuse service to someone who won't follow their rules?

So if I have a sign on entrance stating my rules in order to enter my business customers have to follow those rules?

what happen to that lady who refused to make the cakes in Kentucky .

my first rule would be pants/shorts waistband must be on waist all the way around.......how would that go over with the public?

6 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

The article does not explicitly say that, but it feels pretty obvious considering the wealth of other options she had to conduct business (drive thru, online, in the parking lot, etc), combined with the scene she made.  Once you add the fact that she got arrested a few days later in a home depot in a different town for the exact same reason, and I think all doubts to her motive can be erased.  

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's my opinion, considering that she had a run-in at Office Depot down the road a couple of days later over refusing to wear masks again. 

This is the hidden content, please

I see.

and I do agree about following the rules especially when asked.

I haven’t worn a mask in a private business since this China virus came into this country and I have only been approached by an employee once...we were very civil in our conversation and after stating my stance the employee let me continue shopping. (I pointed to some of the other employees and some didn’t have one on so he had no leg to stand on)

now if he asked me to leave I would do so and go spend my money elsewhere.

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

you're delusional.  you sound exactly like the liberals who say stuff like "he was murdered by police for selling a little weed" about some criminal who gets shot by police after resisting arrest and pulling out a weapon when they try and arrest him for selling a little weed.  she wasn't arrested for trying to get her money out of the bank.  she was arrested for trespassing in an attempt to make a political statement.  she's a moron.  quit apologizing for her stupidity.  

Who was she harming by not wearing a mask? If mask work , an everyone in there was wearing a mask except her how was there a safety issue? Why did the Governor do away with the Clown mask mandate?

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

because for some it becomes incurable?  I know (knew) 3 people that died before getting a chance to take the vaccine.  And these weren't feeble 85-year-olds wasting away in nursing homes.  

People are testing positive even after completion of the vaccinations. Do you know the percentage the seasonal flu cases dropped last this past year? That’s a homework assignment for you. Get back with me when you have the correct answer. Here is a hint....Covid is just a another strand of the flu. I repeat a 99.97% survival rate per CDC. I still want you to tell me the percentage drop of the seasonal flu for this past year.

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

People are testing positive even after completion of the vaccinations. Do you know the percentage the seasonal flu dropped last this past year? That’s a homework assignment for you. Get back with me when you have the correct answer. 

No one knows that answer. The CDC and WHO make up stats as they go along. 

7 hours ago, Realville said:

Why did the Governor do away with the mandate? Is that sneaky virus on going to select businesses like the that particular bank? Most businesses are giving customers to choose what they think is best for them. You still failed answer some of my previous questions.

Fully vaccinated people are testing positive for Covid. The whole thing is a stupid joke of epic political proportions. But please continue to tell us about the black letter law of the clown rules. 

Yet again, The governor under state law chapter 418 of the government code has the authority to declare an emergency and to require masks or businesses restricted.    You do not have to agree but it is within the law. When I just cut your statement to, I don’t like the law.

I think the governor for his own political pressure decided to put whether people want to mask on the businesses. It kind of takes the monkey off of his back. But again, it does not matter. That is his lawful decision and he made it. I cannot read his mind but you can feel free to if you wish.

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Yet again, The governor under state law chapter 418 of the government code has the authority to declare an emergency and to require masks or businesses restricted.    You do not have to agree but it is within the law. When I just cut your statement to, I don’t like the law.

I think the governor for his own political pressure decided to put whether people want to mask on the businesses. It kind of takes the monkey off of his back. But again, it does not matter. That is his lawful decision and he made it. I cannot read his mind but you can feel free to if you 

Why would it be political? I thought they were following the science. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣Deep Breathe😂😂😂🤣🤣 Try thinking on your own. You sound like a robot who gets paid by the taxpayer.

Take a listen to what this guy thought of his Governor’s authority in Virginia. This pretty much sums up all this clown authority nonsense. The interview is about 17 minutes long. I applaud this gentleman and his service to our country. 

2 hours ago, Realville said:

Who was she harming by not wearing a mask? If mask work , an everyone in there was wearing a mask except her how was there a safety issue? Why did the Governor do away with the Clown mask mandate?

He did away with it to take attention away from the energy debacle during the winter storm 

2 hours ago, Realville said:

People are testing positive even after completion of the vaccinations. Do you know the percentage the seasonal flu cases dropped last this past year? That’s a homework assignment for you. Get back with me when you have the correct answer. Here is a hint....Covid is just a another strand of the flu. I repeat a 99.97% survival rate per CDC. I still want you to tell me the percentage drop of the seasonal flu for this past year.

Can you give me a link to your 99.97% survival claim?  It’s not anywhere close to accurate, but I’d love to see your source. Since you’re claiming that Covid is “just another strand of flu” I’m going to assume you don’t know what you’re talking about, but will gladly read four source if you provide it.  Flu cases dropped because more people than ever got flu vaccines, and as a byproduct of all of the social distancing, hand washing, and mask wearing due to Covid.  Covid is still spreading a lot more than the flu because there is herd immunity to the flu, but not for Covid.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Can you give me a link to your 99.97% survival claim?  It’s not anywhere close to accurate, but I’d love to see your source.

Total deaths ÷ total cases = death rate

2,756,076 ÷ 125,417,317 = 0.0219752429

100 - 0.0219752429 = 99.9780247571 survival rate

EDIT 

1 - 0.0219752429= 0.9780247571 survival rate

97.8%

Edited by WOSdrummer99

8 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

So private businesses can now refuse service 

hmmmmm

i doubt that works on some things

They can refuse service. There is federal civil (United States Code) law that protects people from discrimination if for sex, race, national origin, religion, pregnancy, disability  or age. 

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

They can refuse service. There is federal civil (United States Code) law that protects people from discrimination if for sex, race, national origin, religion, pregnancy, disability  or age. 

Yes I know.

I just find it all to be very silly.....

Before all this started since the beginning of time if a person walked into a bank or store with a mask on “we re being robbed or held up” now a mask is acceptable all because some government paid person said so.

very sheep minded with this mask stuff.

all mask did was slow the inevitable.....mask or no mask everyone has been in contact with it.

false sense of security

I ve know people who have done exactly what the cdc, who, dr Fauci and any other govt entity has told them and they still died and or tested positive 

we have all had it no mask/shield or sanitizer can save you.....unless you lived on an island in a hazmat suit.

we have done so much damage to people s mental state, economy, kids eduction so on and so forth and for what?

there is no way to know this answer but how many people were really saved just because of a mask?

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Total deaths ÷ total cases = death rate

2,756,076 ÷ 125,417,317 = 0.0219752429

100 - 0.0219752429 = 99.9780247571 survival rate

EDIT 

1 - 0.0219752429= 0.9780247571 survival rate

97.8%

Don’t forget to calculate the people that had the symptoms but never got tested for it an did just fine because they didn’t buy into the fear like me.