Oh Yeah -- I'd Own The Galveston Bank Of America!!

Reagan

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

Who?  Anyway, you make a statement that you can't explain?  Very interesting!!

I can definitely explain it.  but it's already been explained to you a half dozen times over the course of this thread.  I doubt your comprehension has gotten any better, smitty.

6 hours ago, Realville said:

Why wasn’t I asked to put on a mask? There were signs posted ? 😂😂 Uh.....

A different bank at a different location. Why do some restaurants have a dress code and others do not?

Surely this concept is not that hard to understand. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

A different bank at a different location. Why do some restaurants have a dress code and others do not?

Surely this concept is not that hard to understand. 

Keep on trying to apply logic to the clown rules , it’s actually pretty comical. The virus is either dangerous or it’s not, why is that concept hard to understand? Signs were posted for mask wearing. Why wasn’t I asked to put one on? Because everyone at the bank except you knows it’s all BS that’s why I wasn’t asked to wear a mask. Even some of the employees would wonder around the bank not wearing mask periodically. Maybe one day you’ll figure it out. 

32 minutes ago, Realville said:

Keep on trying to apply logic to the clown rules , it’s actually pretty comical. The virus is either dangerous or it’s not, why is that concept hard to understand? Signs were posted for mask wearing. Why wasn’t I asked to put one on? Because everyone at the bank except you knows it’s all BS that’s why I wasn’t asked to wear a mask. Even some of the employees would wonder around the bank not wearing mask periodically. Maybe one day you’ll figure it out. 

It’s no different than asking drivers to wear a seat belt. We know it saves lives but you still have those who refuse to obey these clown rules. 

Easiest solution is not do business with those places.  Money talks.  The problem is that we ve become a nation of sheep. We give in because we are used to our conveniences.....weak minded, undisciplined, spoiled individuals. 
people don’t want to go without so eventually they cave.

hunt, grow a garden, process your own food. Dont use anything excessively. Stop buying useless crap to feed your emotions. 

people have allowed things to make them feel happy.  Sad state of affairs.

9 hours ago, Law Man said:

It’s no different than asking drivers to wear a seat belt. We know it saves lives but you still have those who refuse to obey these clown rules. 

And yet you can ride a motorcycle with no helmet, wouldn’t a helmet save lives? Inconsistent, dumb rules.

But folks get ridiculed when they dare question them.

11 hours ago, Realville said:

"the virus must not be dangerous because the bank I did a job in didn't make me wear a mask".  Guess it's settled, then.  The virus is not dangerous.  Also, the bank who didn't allow the woman stay who refused to wear a mask is in the wrong.  The bank Realville did a job at has spoken on the matter.  

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

So, Realville, let me understand this again:  This woman was "violently" arrested for not wearing a mask?!  I see! So, hence the title of this!  

I’m not sure exactly what you’re trying to convey, but I’ll make a side bet. IF this chick tries to sue the bank for a “violent arrest” (please...she’s never seen real violence if that’s her standard), she won’t get enough to buy a new mask. Lol. 

14 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

"the virus must not be dangerous because the bank I did a job in didn't make me wear a mask".  Guess it's settled, then.  The virus is not dangerous.  Also, the bank who didn't allow the woman stay who refused to wear a mask is in the wrong.  The bank Realville did a job at has spoken on the matter.  

It’s not and never has been as dangerous as they make it out to be. Nice job of twisting my words baby bullet.

25 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

It's not dangerous, only 2.7 million cases and 48,000 deaths in Texas.

I said it’s not as dangerous as they make it out to be. I never said it wasn’t dangerous. If you’re elderly, unhealthy or obese, then take cover. Otherwise it’s relatively navigable. 

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And yet you can ride a motorcycle with no helmet, wouldn’t a helmet save lives? Inconsistent, dumb rules.

But folks get ridiculed when they dare question them.

Also, seats belts should not be law.  This should be an individual option of freedom if a person wants to wear one.  As it is now, if you don't you are a criminal.  I'm not one to want more laws to "save me from myself!"