Oh Yeah -- I'd Own The Galveston Bank Of America!!

Reagan

1 minute ago, Realville said:

What does John  Hopkins say about the percentages for age groups? You have not answered me yet? It’s obvious I have be specific with you. Your going to argue over 1 or 2 percentage points for someone who 70 plus an accounts for a  majority of the fake numbers being reported. You have more faith in our corrupt system then I do. 

I still don’t understand how death rates for different age groups is somehow relevant now.  And again, even if our corrupt system has fabricated a quarter of the Covid deaths (which I do not believe), the real numbers are still staggering.  I really am done now.  You quoted JH, I provided JH numbers that clearly refuted your argument, and now I’m supposed to look at other JH numbers that don’t have anything to do with what you were claiming, and have nothing to do with your argument?  Why don’t you tell me what I’m supposed to gather from those numbers?  That old people die more?  We already know that.  That doesn’t mean their deaths are okay because they’re old.  

Just now, bullets13 said:

I still don’t understand how death rates for different age groups is somehow relevant now.  And again, even if our corrupt system has fabricated a quarter of the Covid deaths (which I do not believe), the real numbers are still staggering.  I really am done now.  You quoted JH, I provided JH numbers that clearly refuted your argument, and now I’m supposed to look at other JH numbers that don’t have anything to do with what you were claiming, and have nothing to do with your argument?  Why don’t you tell me what I’m supposed to gather from those numbers?  That old people die more?  We already know that.  That doesn’t mean their deaths are okay because they’re old.  

Do you think the video of the doctor on Covid deaths is the only doctor that has had a issue with vital statistics on how to record deaths? YOU KEEP TOTALLY REFUSING TO RESPOND TO THE DOCTORS COMPLAINT. 

Just now, Realville said:

Do you think the video of the doctor on Covid deaths is the only doctor that has had a issue with vital statistics on how to record deaths? YOU KEEP TOTALLY REFUSING TO RESPOND TO THE DOCTORS COMPLAINT. 

And you keep refusing to address the fact that you claimed a death rate of .03% from Johns Hopkins, and I provided you with a link from them showing death rates hundreds of times higher.  He’s complaining that they’re being told to call it Covid when it’s most likely Covid, but they don’t have concrete proof.  I get it.  The vast majority of those cases were going to be Covid.  Someone dies from pneumonia, didn’t get a Covid test, but was found to be exposed to a close family member who had Covid after the fact.  Call it Covid.  That’s his complaint.  Complaint addressed.  

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

Still want respond to the Doctors complaint on Covid deaths. Sorry I can’t help you. 

You’re one of those folks who “deserve” an answer and explanation to every question, no matter how ridiculous, but also deserve to be able to say whatever you want and it’s supposed to be taken as fact, with no questioning allowed.  If someone calls you out, proves you wrong, you just change the subject and demand answers to something unrelated, using it as an excuse to ignore being exposed.   I get it.  Don’t worry about it.  I don’t really need an answer.  I already know it.  I’m done on here.  

23 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I said it’s not as dangerous as they make it out to be. I never said it wasn’t dangerous. If you’re elderly, unhealthy or obese, then take cover. Otherwise it’s relatively navigable. 

You are correct. 

16 hours ago, bullets13 said:

You’re one of those folks who “deserve” an answer and explanation to every question, no matter how ridiculous, but also deserve to be able to say whatever you want and it’s supposed to be taken as fact, with no questioning allowed.  If someone calls you out, proves you wrong, you just change the subject and demand answers to something unrelated, using it as an excuse to ignore being exposed.   I get it.  Don’t worry about it.  I don’t really need an answer.  I already know it.  I’m done on here.  

it’s the SETX trump worshipper playbook

I applaud your patience in dealing with the kooks 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

it’s the SETX trump worshipper playbook

I applaud your patience in dealing with the kooks 

Better than being a setex troll. Always on the outside looking in. No direction or conviction in your life. Simply exist to rub others the wrong way. What an accomplishment. You should be proud.

This is the hidden content, please

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Better than being a setex troll. Always on the outside looking in. No direction or conviction in your life. Simply exist to rub others the wrong way. What an accomplishment. You should be proud.

Peanut brain logic. Typical trump worshippers. Some of the dumbest people in this country 

1 hour ago, A BUC 77 said:

I don't know the numbers, but what I do know that covid is more infectious and no one is immune to it.

I might be. I'm old, fat, diabetic and have high blood pressure. I don't wear a mask and never will( especially one that does not protect you), been everywhere, worked around  people that had it. As for as I know I have not had it or didn't know if I did.

17 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Forgive me if I’ve misquoted sources of where I’ve seen statistics for I have read hundreds of articles on Covid deaths from many sites and sources but here’s an article that I’ve read in the past. Note that the article source is the CDC. The article states the CDC states that only 6% of Covid deaths are due to Covid only. That’s very important especially when figuring the 70 plus deaths.

CDC: COVID-19, chronic medical conditions, and survival rates

items.[0].image.alt

By: 
Posted at 11:48 AM, Oct 15, 2020 

and last updated 9:36 AM, Oct 28, 2020

GREAT FALLS — The federal Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) released data in August which emphasizes that people with contributing or underlying medical conditions are at much greater risk of dying from COVID-19. 

The CDC report states: "For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death." The report states that the most common underlying medical conditions that contributed to COVID-related deaths include respiratory diseases such as pneumonia, asthma, and COPD; diabetes; hyptertensive diseases; and heart disease. 

It's important to note that not every person who tests positive actually becomes ill or exhibits symptoms. Many do not; of those who do become sick, some experience mild symptoms and do not require hospitalization. Others, however, do require hospitalization, as noted in the daily update on the number of people hospitalized. 

However, every person who tests positive for COVID-19 has the potential to spread the virus to other people, including family members and friends, which is why public health officials continue to encourage everyone to wear a mask and maintain at least the recommended six feet of "social distance" when in public.

The CDC also recently released an update to their research into fatality rates associated with COVID-19. A summary of COVID-19 survival rates is shown below; the summary is one of five based on several scenarios. The CDC data and scenarios 

COVID-19 Survival Rates

• Age 0-19: 99.997%
  • Age 20-49: 99.98%
  • Age 50-69: 99.5%
  • Age 70+: 94.6%

The CDC says the scenarios are intended to advance public health preparedness and planning, and are not predictions or estimates of the expected impact of COVID-19. The parameter values in each scenario will be updated and augmented over time, as the agency learns more about the epidemiology of COVID-19. The update from September 10th is based on data received by the CDC through August 8.

Still waiting for answers to my questions. Lol

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Peanut brain logic. Typical trump worshippers. Some of the dumbest people in this country 

Peanut brain? Is that the best you can do? Let’s see....your response attacks my intelligence, has a Trump reference, and then attacks my intelligence again.......but I’m the dumb one. Lmao.

2 hours ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

I might be. I'm old, fat, diabetic and have high blood pressure. I don't wear a mask and never will( especially one that does not protect you), been everywhere, worked around  people that had it. As for as I know I have not had it or didn't know if I did.

It is because of Gods grace and mercy that you and I are still here above ground amongst the living.  N95 mask in fact do protect you.