2020 Election Day

PAMFAM10

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

Each state has different rules

True.  But -- according to Article 2 of the Constitution, the state legislatures makes the rules.  The problem in Pennsylvania, is the legislature made rules that basically stated that votes will be in on time.   But, the Penn state supreme court said no, you have to count votes past the deadline.  And, unfortunately, the US Supreme Court was split 4-4 and the lower court was upheld.  But, according to the Article 2,  the courts have no place in dictating this and over ruling the legislatures.  This is what will win it for Trump.  His lawyers will hammer this.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Again, nothing in response to my post. Typical lefty.

Lol, “typical lefty” because I won’t vote for the guy who said I came from a “shithole” country, said black people are “living in hell” and called Mexicans “rapist and drug dealers”. Not to mention the party as a whole where the grand wizard of the KKK can run for the governor’s office and receive 55% of the white vote. Yeah, I think I’ll be ok voting democrat. 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Video of 14.2 counting ballots! 

I don’t see anybody in there with a gun? No way I would be in a location with groups like the proud boys, boogaloo bois or 1776 patriots gathering outside and not have my new F&N I bought for the election. So it’s definitely not me. 

4 hours ago, Realville said:

Whatever happened to having a Democrat and Republican observer at each table checking off on each ballot! It’s not happening in these swing states. Democrat Governors are not allowing Republican observers to observe. Nothing to see here.

If you watched something besides Fox they would actually show you the one representative from each party who have to agree for the ballot to be counted and the two NPAs that resolve issues if the Democrat and republican don’t agree. That’s why it’s taking so long, they’re actually doing the stuff trump syndicate is complaining they’re not.