2020 Election Day

PAMFAM10

14 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

As long as Trump is not President I'm ok for now. Still looking for my idea candidate. What the far far right will never get is that hate for people who are different will not win you an election. Independents do not like division based on race. Loyalty to our country is big in my eyes. Once Trump started sipping tea with Russia forget about it. The far right will never get it if they do not listen to how others feel. One party should not control everything and leave others out. Trump left black women out of his equation thus he will lose this election. Relying on black men to win you an election if you are republican, there are not enough of them.

Lol, sipping tea with Russia.  Hillary and obama couldn’t get in bed with them fast enough to try to get something on Trump!  That’s a proven fact!!

36 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Lol, sipping tea with Russia.  Hillary and obama couldn’t get in bed with them fast enough to try to get something on Trump!  That’s a proven fact!!

He also conveniently forgot that she sold Putin 1/4 of our uranium. Nothing notable to see here. 

The Constitution will win!! 

From the article:  "TRUMP WON, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FAKE VOTES COUNTED IN SECRET OR MYSTERIOUSLY TABULATED BY A SPECIFIC SOFTWARE COMPANY, WILL NEVER FLY. AMERICA WOULD NOT LET IT HAPPEN. TRUMP WON THE LEGAL VOTE BY A LANDSLIDE. ALL RECOUNTS PROPERLY OBSERVED WILL SHOW IT. PA, MI, GA, WI AND OTHERS… so now on to the legal reason why Trump has this."

This is the hidden content, please

13 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

My point I have no candidate. I liked neither option. 

Here’s the problem I have with that. One of them is going to be president. You hate Trump. Seems you would vote Biden, but no. One less vote Trump has to worry about, so the man that you hate may win it again.

Black Americans can now rejoice knowing there is someone, Biden, that will replace their chosen one as the worst potus in history.  obama started the Dem train veering left, and Biden is now clear to steer it all the way there.  Biden and his clowns will forever alter the look our great nation.  Hope you enjoy what you have voted for!!