Nederland vs Houston Austin Cancelled (NOW Lufkin @ Nederland)

PhatMack19

58 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yikes. Lufkin looking to destroy someone after getting a 70pc put on em by Tyler Legacy. 

Give me LP by 24. 

What happened to Nac??

Is Tyler Legacy old Lee or a private school?  If private, man they must have all the talent from John Tyler High......

Nevermynd.  A quick google search came up Legacy use to be Lee #namechange

13 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Lufkin got popped with a 32-70 L... now they will try do the same with Nederland.. Lufkin 56 Nederland 28....

I wonder why Nederland wants to play bEAST Texas school all of a sudden. I like the energy but Geeze don’t kill the kids before district lol

Barrow wants to put some hair on their chests. 

17 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Lufkin got popped with a 32-70 L... now they will try do the same with Nederland.. Lufkin 56 Nederland 28....

I wonder why Nederland wants to play bEAST Texas school all of a sudden. I like the energy but Geeze don’t kill the kids before district lol

You do know that Nederland does play Jacksonville next week, right?

I think Barrow just wants to get his team on the field.  If Nederland doesn't this week, they might have only one game before district starts

6 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

You do know that Nederland does play Jacksonville next week, right?

I think Barrow just wants to get his team on the field.  If Nederland doesn't this week, they might have only one game before district starts

That’s the reason why I said that. I do know they play Jacksonville. Lol Nederland has never played 2 bEAST Texas schools in non district games. But like BG said barrow wants to put hair on their chest and baptize them real quick lol  just find it weird with 2 local teams we could play and Nederland short on the roster missing players...

18 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

That’s the reason why I said that. I do know they play Jacksonville. Lol Nederland has never played 2 bEAST Texas schools in non district games. But like BG said barrow wants to put hair on their chest and baptize them real quick lol  just find it weird with 2 local teams we could play and Nederland short on the roster missing players...

I understand that there were two local teams, but both of those local teams start district play next week and, has been discussed here before, some coaches hold that open week dear. I'm not saying that he called them and they turned him down, but we can't discount that possibility.

25 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Well I know Lumberton needs the week off before district we have some beat up players that need some healing time before district 

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

Would've been 3 bEast Texas schools had they not had the virus scare before week-1. We'll get a better gauge where Ned is next week when they play Jville. I believe Ned still owes them one from a previous playoff loss. 

48 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Would've been 3 bEast Texas schools had they not had the virus scare before week-1. We'll get a better gauge where Ned is next week when they play Jville. I believe Ned still owes them one from a previous playoff loss. 

Well we did beat Jacksonville in 98 and 99 so Jacksonville got one on us...ill never forget that 04 game Jacksonville had one good player (QB) should have won that game this team is a far cry from those Neumann teams.

• BMTSoulja1 changed the title to Nederland vs Houston Austin Cancelled (NOW Lufkin @ Nederland)