Besides Newton who will make the longest playoff run this year

NHSBulldogFan

Come playoff time anything goes, you need to be healthy as can be. And need luck point blank period. Upsets happen all the time. Cause the ball bounced this way, or hate to say it ran into a great team but injury bug got them. That’s why we play the game, anything can and will happen in the playoffs

9 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

Injuries are key. For making a run in the playoffs staying healthy that's why Ned and p n g is making a truce this week its gonna be. Called Mid-County Wellness!! play only  subs to be healthy for next week 1st rd both get a home game . well  anyway a good ideal lol

haha that would be funny. I think the fans would riot. 

15 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

Injuries are key. For making a run in the playoffs staying healthy that's why Ned and p n g is making a truce this week its gonna be. Called Mid-County Wellness!! play only  subs to be healthy for next week 1st rd both get a home game . well  anyway a good ideal lol

That would be like watching the NFL Pro Bowl......boring. lol

Glad this thread was created, so we could see how SETX respects us !!!  It's no surprise that we hadn't been mentioned in this thread.  We have always been over looked by SETX because were not suppose to do great things here in Jasper.  The Bulldogs are 9-0 and looking forward to another win this Friday to finish the regular season a perfect 10-0.  I know we are all entitled to our opinions, but we also need to give credit were it's due.  Jasper will definitely go deep and make some noise in the playoffs !!!!!   

27 minutes ago, BLUETIC99 said:

Glad this thread was created, so we could see how SETX respects us !!!  It's no surprise that we hadn't been mentioned in this thread.  We have always been over looked by SETX because were not suppose to do great things here in Jasper.  The Bulldogs are 9-0 and looking forward to another win this Friday to finish the regular season a perfect 10-0.  I know we are all entitled to our opinions, but we also need to give credit were it's due.  Jasper will definitely go deep and make some noise in the playoffs !!!!!   

Agreed. I would have said Jasper right after newton.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

How long is long?  I could easily see WOS or Silsbee making the 3rd round.  A few others might make the list.... Splendora could get the third, Woodville... Other than that, I don't see any of the local teams moving beyond the third.  

Long means in his context the longest run!!! Really you have to ask how long is long?  Done for a reason. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

How long is long?  I could easily see WOS or Silsbee making the 3rd round.  A few others might make the list.... Splendora could get the third, Woodville... Other than that, I don't see any of the local teams moving beyond the third.  

As far as this site goes, I see North Shore making it to Arlington