1. 1. Who will represent Region 3 in the Semi-Finals

• Nederland Bulldogs
    • Georgetown Eagles

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1349257" timestamp="1354662763"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106997.msg1349174#msg1349174 date=1354657899]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106997.msg1349169#msg1349169 date=1354657429]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106997.msg1349168#msg1349168 date=1354657375]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=106997.msg1349142#msg1349142 date=1354654901]
[quote author=Razor link=topic=106997.msg1349129#msg1349129 date=1354654250]
whatever our coaches go with, I trust it to be our best chance to win...that is one of strengths, our coaching staffs repeatedly succesful ability to formulate a game plan...I trust them completely to come up woth the best plan...that being said, I don't look for much to change from what we have done all season with maybe some slight variations...we have faced spread teams before
[/quote]
Well said. I wouldn't want anyone else but Spell to be coaching our defense in this game. He has consistently proven to be excellent at formulating defensive schemes in the playoffs...
[/quote]

::)
[/quote]
Jealous??  ;D
[/quote]

I'm rolling my eyes because he posted on my all dist thread, being negative

I've come to a conclusion, that you are a stalker! Quit following me ::)
[/quote]
No i just enjoy pissing you off lol. And besides your the one who keeps posting on threads that i posted on before lol. Who's stalking who?  ;D
[/quote]

;D  ;D  >:(

[quote]I dont know if thats a very good gauge to use.. They only scored 3 against Nederland's defense..[/quote]

Both teams should be respected. I have seen Nederland many times and they will bring a crowd. Gtown does not have the history that Nederland does, but has the heart. They scored 34 on Pflugerville. This is a dangerous team both on offense and defense...

Guest AnyGivenFriday
If Angleton strummed little ned, and Georgetown rolled Angleton, what makes you clowns think Neverland stands a chance?

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7

[quote name="AnyGivenFriday" post="1349308" timestamp="1354667391"]
If Angleton strummed little ned, and Georgetown rolled Angleton, what makes you clowns think Neverland stands a chance?

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

just a friendly suggestion...don't wager your hard earned money using ^^^ that as  logic...  ;)

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

What do you call a strumming? I think we lost by 7 or 8.

[quote name="baddog" post="1349326" timestamp="1354668851"]
[quote author=AnyGivenFriday link=topic=106997.msg1349308#msg1349308 date=1354667391]

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

The answer is your username.
[/quote]

he may wanna change it to "NeverOnASaturday"

Guest AnyGivenFriday
[quote name="baddog" post="1349326" timestamp="1354668851"]
[quote author=AnyGivenFriday link=topic=106997.msg1349308#msg1349308 date=1354667391]

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

The answer is your username.
[/quote]

Touche. Well played, sir. Well played...

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="1349324" timestamp="1354668738"]

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

What do you call a strumming? I think we lost by 7 or 8.
[/quote]
It was 8. And the last TD was because we stacked the box with everyone selling out because we were down by 1 and needed to get the ball back. Also had 5 turnovers that game. No excuses, the better team won that night. But that was months ago and if you think you're getting the same team, well then... Nevermind, you're right.. Just keep thinking about our game against Angleton and how GT is going to put 42 up against Nederland....

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

This is a different nederland team now than in week 2. Shoot. This is a different nederland team now than in the first week of playoffs. Georgetown better not be overconfident, because that score you predicted will be the other way around. DOGS!

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

Friday, do you mind if I tease the Dogs and the UNDER... I may want to place a wager on that, gotta Christmas budget to think about.

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="1349438" timestamp="1354675229"]

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

This is a different nederland team now than in week 2. Shoot. This is a different nederland team now than in the first week of playoffs. Georgetown better not be overconfident, because that score you predicted will be the other way around. DOGS!
[/quote]

I can promise you Georgetown is far from overconfident. We know Nederland is a good football team. They wouldn't be playing in December if they wasn't.

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

Hey, I will take the Dogs and 35 points!!! 

Although your attempted use of the distributive property is very admirable, it has NOTHING to do with who wins a football game...if you honestly think that GTown is going to beat Nederland by 35, then you are seriously underestimating your opponent...this team has never been beaten by anything close to that score...go work on your math properties some more

[quote name="robanadana" post="1349301" timestamp="1354666885"]
GO HIT THAT QB AND HIT HIM OFTEN! You guys let him set up and you will lose. Not so sure you shouldn't blitz a little. Wanna borrow Montana?
[/quote]

I promise you if we wanna blitz...we dont need him. Our linebackers can take care of business!!!

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1349528" timestamp="1354681794"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=106997.msg1349301#msg1349301 date=1354666885]
GO HIT THAT QB AND HIT HIM OFTEN! You guys let him set up and you will lose. Not so sure you shouldn't blitz a little. Wanna borrow Montana?
[/quote]

I promise you if we wanna blitz...we dont need him. Our linebackers can take care of business!!!
[/quote] I think we will be fine let Montana keep playing Basketball....STAMPOND & WOODSHED CAN HANDLE THE CALLING.... ;)...PUNCH THEM IN THE MOUTH JUST LIKE LAST WEEK....THAT IS WHEN THEY RUN AROUND THE ENDS LOOKING FOR YOU AND NOT THE GOAL LINE....I like when you can hear the air let out of them from the stands(just like last week)do not let up.. 8)

Guest AnyGivenFriday
[quote name="Razor" post="1349500" timestamp="1354679017"]

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

Although your attempted use of the distributive property is very admirable, it has NOTHING to do with who wins a football game...if you honestly think that GTown is going to beat Nederland by 35, then you are seriously underestimating your opponent...this team has never been beaten by anything close to that score...go work on your math properties some more
[/quote]

I love that you say previous games / scores have "NOTHING to do with who wins a football game," yet you say since Nederland has never been beaten by anything close to that score it won't happen this time. That's a bit hypocritical. Your D-Line may be bad, but your secondary can't handle that GT speed, baby! I stand by my prediction.

You are assuming Nederland has no secondary speed...17 picks!

As for the reference to Nederland never getting beat as bad as you say Gtwon will beat them...there is no comparison to another team...simply the fact that NO ONE has come close to laying a licking like that on Nederland...time for you to get to class.

[quote name="AnyGivenFriday" post="1349591" timestamp="1354714507"]
[quote author=Razor link=topic=106997.msg1349500#msg1349500 date=1354679017]

Georgetown- 42
Neverland-      7
[/quote]

[/quote]

I love that you say previous games / scores have "NOTHING to do with who wins a football game," yet you say since Nederland has never been beaten by anything close to that score it won't happen this time. That's a bit hypocritical. Your D-Line may be bad, but your secondary can't handle that GT speed, baby! I stand by my prediction.
[/quote]

honestly, I didn't see a lot of GT speed....just #2

Guest AnyGivenFriday
[quote name="Razor" post="1349592" timestamp="1354714850"]
You are assuming Nederland has no secondary speed...17 picks!

As for the reference to Nederland never getting beat as bad as you say Gtwon will beat them...there is no comparison to another team...simply the fact that NO ONE has come close to laying a licking like that on Nederland...time for you to get to class.
[/quote]

Yes you did make comparisons to other teams. All of the teams that Nederland has played this year, in fact. That's what you were doing when you COMPARED the scores that haven't happened against Nederland to the one I predicted, you child.  I didn't assume Nederland's secondary doesn't have speed. They're just not as fast as GT. They're fast, but not fast enough for this team. Make sure to bring your terrible towel this Saturday to dry those tears.

The Nederland secondary is probably about like any high school, college or NFL secondary... even if they're good, if a good QB has a ton of time, they're gonna get picked apart. The difference is the pass rush, which Nederland has a good one. I'm not sure Nederland has faced a truly good passing team, so this game should be a tough match-up for them. If they can disrupt the passing game in a significant way they'll win IMO. If not, Georgetown will move on. Hopefully Hopkins is ready to roll and Ned can keep the chains moving and put points up... I think they'll need 31 or so to win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder