Nederland VS Georgetown.....REGION 3 SHOWDOWN

Who will represent Region 3 in the Semi-Finals  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Who will represent Region 3 in the Semi-Finals

• Nederland Bulldogs
    • Georgetown Eagles

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1352244" timestamp="1355019813"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106997.msg1352225#msg1352225 date=1355017777]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=106997.msg1352173#msg1352173 date=1355012684]
ONE win! Heck even Barbers Hill has one playoff victory.
[/quote]

WE only played in playoff games in 3 years of existence....ha! You look like a real fool
[/quote]
Man you sure look like you just got knocked out of the playoffs in the QF's (thats the quaterfinals) i know you have not been there so I explained the abbreviation. One day SC will get there....well maybe not after you move up to 5a next realignment. But there is always a chance.
[/quote]

SC won't move up, the district will realign some neighborhoods back to Humble HS according to DemDogs and if they did, so what...they will be ready to compete. ;)

don't get Mad, Get Glad...Nederland threw a party when SC lost to Georgetown, now the puppies want to be sour  ;D

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nederland seems to me to be happy with a fine season. As with the rest of us 20-4a fans. You are the one who is dissatisfied with the 2nd round bow out that took place a couple of weeks ago. Dont worry the hurt will subside after you finish the 7 stages of grief. They do have books that help you through it a little easier.

Yea, I'm the one who looks like a fool.
Again, ONE playoff win in three years.
In that same time, Vidor, PNG, Ozen, Nederland, Dayton and Crosby all won more playoff games than SC. Oh, and West Brook won a 5A State Title in its FIRST year of existence. Who's the fool now?

[quote name="badndn" post="1352298" timestamp="1355024815"]
Yea, I'm the one who looks like a fool.
Again, ONE playoff win in three years.
In that same time, Vidor, PNG, Ozen, Nederland, Dayton and Crosby all won more playoff games than SC. Oh, and West Brook won a 5A State Title in its FIRST year of existence. Who's the fool now?
[/quote]

the other day you said you were through posting about SC...you just can't help yourself...ha! You love Sc  :-*. I hope y'all make playoffs next year...you are still the fool 8)

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1352282" timestamp="1355024065"]
Nederland seems to me to be happy with a fine season. As with the rest of us 20-4a fans. You are the one who is dissatisfied with the 2nd round bow out that took place a couple of weeks ago. Dont worry the hurt will subside after you finish the 7 stages of grief. They do have books that help you through it a little easier.
[/quote]

Ha! Nope not mad at all..that's over with and done, looking forward to next season ;)

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1352319" timestamp="1355026132"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=106997.msg1352282#msg1352282 date=1355024065]
[/quote]

Ha! Nope not mad at all..that's over with and done, looking forward to next season ;)
[/quote]
Dang Summer'sEve! You still hangin aroung pissin people off? I thought I told you to go back in the kitchen while the mens talk! BAAAHHAAAAAHHAAAAA!

Congrats to the Nederland Bulldogs for a great season!  Proud of the Dogs on and off the field.  Our community appreciates all the hard work, perseverance and character you have shown.  We are always behind you all the way.  Looking forward to another great year next year.  GO DOGS!

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1352353" timestamp="1355028229"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106997.msg1352319#msg1352319 date=1355026132]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=106997.msg1352282#msg1352282 date=1355024065]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Dang Summer'sEve! You still hangin aroung pissin people off? I thought I told you to go back in the kitchen while the mens talk! BAAAHHAAAAAHHAAAAA!
[/quote]

that's not it Hookeye, just got a few whiny men like yourself that points and cry about every little post..... :'( :'(

[quote name="ram0524" post="1352345" timestamp="1355027875"]
We had a great year and just ran into a team that was just better than us. Next year we have 16 players returning. Looking forward to next year. Now our players need to get ready for basketball and baseball.
[/quote]you had 16 returning this year and 16 returning next year. Thats impressive.

These are the players returning:

Starters: Malveaux, Washington, Seay, C. Brown, Kimler, Hopkins, Brinkley, Albritton, Dial, Noel (all but a couple of these will be some of the best players in the area.
Kids who started and made strong contributions at some point: Barton, J. Johnson, B Stewart, #14, can't remember his name, Holman... there may be more, but these are the ones I remember. J. Johnson will be another Washington type player after a year of offseason.  We also get Leon Mayfield back after his knee injury recovery. 

This is without plugging in any of the freshman/JV group.  Nederland's cupboard is far from bare next year.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1352446" timestamp="1355067412"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106997.msg1352440#msg1352440 date=1355065993]
Couron stampley wood pryor taylor raines shaw are the ones I know of.
[/quote]

Barrow Whaley Barefield Lattioles Bryd
[/quote]so how is there 16 starters returning. Was fierro a starter.

Here are the starters you lose on offense: Raines, Shaw, Barrow, Latiolas, Byrd...returners who either started or logged significant playing time: Hopkins, Kimler, Brown, Brinkley, Albritton, Henry, Barton, Dial, Contreras.

On defense, Nederland loses: Couron, Pryor, Stampley, Wood, Taylor, Whaley, the Shaw/Barrow combination...they return: Washington, Malveaux, Seay, and Kimler.  Johnson and Holman also played significant minutes and will be back along with Mayfield who never got to play this year due to injury, but he will be a good one.

If I missed any, I apologize but this gives you a pretty good idea...Nederland will lose a ton of talent, but the cupboard will be far from bare as plenty of really good players return...the experience of this year will be a help as well...I look for Nederland to be in the mix for a DC again next year

[quote name="Razor" post="1352485" timestamp="1355072847"]
Here are the starters you lose on offense: Raines, Shaw, Barrow, Latiolas, Byrd...returners who either started or logged significant playing time: Hopkins, Kimler, Brown, Brinkley, Albritton, Henry, Barton, Dial, Contreras.

On defense, Nederland loses: Couron, Pryor, Stampley, Wood, Taylor, Whaley, the Shaw/Barrow combination...they return: Washington, Malveaux, Seay, and Kimler.  Johnson and Holman also played significant minutes and will be back along with Mayfield who never got to play this year due to injury, but he will be a good one.

If I missed any, I apologize but this gives you a pretty good idea...Nederland will lose a ton of talent, but the cupboard will be far from bare as plenty of really good players return...the experience of this year will be a help as well...I look for Nederland to be in the mix for a DC again next year
[/quote]

I have the ultimate respect for our coaches, so don't take this wrong... but was wondering why not bring up some of the starting JV players to get some of this playoff atmosphere / experience?  Not that you're going to play them but just to get some exposure...  Seems like GT and PD both had lot's of extra players and was assuming that's what they did.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123