• 2-2
    • 1-3
    • 0-4

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1106349" timestamp="1320538509"]
19-4A can go 4-0 if we all play our game and make fewer mistakes.  All 4 19-4A teams are better. 
[/quote]
If you are saying that the 4th best team in 19-4A is better than Nederland, you are smoking the cheese. Yea any team can win on any night. But we already beat GCM pretty handily so how are they better?

I'll be honest.... I see Nederland beating GCM and PNG beating Dayton for sure.... I think Vidor has a great chance of beating Crosby and Ozen has a good shot at knocking off BH.... I think 20-4A has a chance at going 3-1, and the sweep if Ozen knocks off BH!!!!!!

[quote name="HubTx" post="1106424" timestamp="1320542474"]
I'll be honest....[b] I see Nederland beating GCM and PNG beating Dayton for sure.... [/b] I think Vidor has a great chance of beating Crosby and Ozen has a good shot at knocking off BH.... I think 20-4A has a chance at going 3-1, and the sweep if Ozen knocks off BH!!!!!!
[/quote]

duely noted

[quote name="dayton" post="1106429" timestamp="1320542795"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=91032.msg1106427#msg1106427 date=1320542696]
Not knocking Dayton, just not a hotter team in the area than PNG.... Good luck slowing down Bertrand!!!
[/quote]

i know.... you seem like an objective guy/poster. can't wait for saturday.
[/quote]

Glad I've fooled you into thinking I'm an objective guy!!!! But I do feel like I think a little before I type something!!!!

Saturday will be a good game.... Don't get me wrong, if Dayton won, wouldn't surprise me necessarily, but I'll be picking PNG.... Good luck to you guys!!!

[quote name="HubTx" post="1106431" timestamp="1320542920"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=91032.msg1106429#msg1106429 date=1320542795]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=91032.msg1106427#msg1106427 date=1320542696]
Not knocking Dayton, just not a hotter team in the area than PNG.... Good luck slowing down Bertrand!!!
[/quote]

i know.... you seem like an objective guy/poster. can't wait for saturday.
[/quote]

Glad I've fooled you into thinking I'm an objective guy!!!! But I do feel like I think a little before I type something!!!!

Saturday will be a good game.... Don't get me wrong, if Dayton won, wouldn't surprise me necessarily, but I'll be picking PNG.... Good luck to you guys!!!
[/quote]All i know is that the Broncos will be there. Going to be a good game. Anything can happen in football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "GO BRONCOS"

GCM-Ned. This could be a nail biter. Hard to beat a team twice in one year. Real hard to beat them three.Both well coached and not the same teams that met last a couple months ago. They should be pretty good friends by now. Nederland must bring their A game. I think Ned wins.
PNG-Dayton. Speed vs. finesse and great offensive coaching. May be one of those last possession wins.
Should be great game. I think PNG and their fan base wins.
BH-Ozen. Ball control and big tough defense vs. speed and explosive offense. After watching Ozen-Ned game I believe Ozen is the hottest team in our district. Not saying they're the best. Suspect defense, but some real D1 prospects there. BH has a fine team but I honestly don,t know on this one.
Crosby-Vidor. Tough physical vs gifted athletic ability and speed. This year Vidor is better than I ever remember and I,m old. Crosby has those twins and other born athletes. If Vidor can contain the edges and pound Crosby defense they'll win.
My opions. Trying to think before typing but not always good at that. Good luck to all. See ya at games.

Bertrand is a good back but well below last yrs.numbers because of the O-line.You say good luck slowing him down,I say good luck vs.a vetern qb w/his 8 th playoff game coming.In a close game we can get 3 from 50 yds out,good luck getting any returns.Dayton will win,how much depends on turnovers-BH will win-Crosby will win-flip a coin GCM,close game.

Dayton will win but IF we dont this will be the first time we have lost in the first round in how many years? I just dont see it happening. We have had our issues this year but we have also showed as much heart and grit at the same time. Just remember, there is no quit in the Broncos and we will bring it. The way I see it not many teams really want to play Dayton in the first two rounds of the playoffs with the exception of Brenham and the teams down south, Angleton,Manvel and the rest in that district. Just my opinion.

[quote name="liltex" post="1106566" timestamp="1320549967"]
Bertrand is a good back but well below last yrs.numbers because of the O-line.You say good luck slowing him down,I say good luck vs.a vetern qb w/his 8 th playoff game coming.In a close game we can get 3 from 50 yds out,good luck getting any returns.Dayton will win,how much depends on turnovers-BH will win-Crosby will win-flip a coin GCM,close game.
[/quote]

8)

;D[quote name="liltex" post="1106566" timestamp="1320549967"]
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="1106586" timestamp="1320550934"]
Dayton will win but IF we dont this will be the first time we have lost in the first round in how many years? I just dont see it happening. [/quote]
I may be wrong, but PNG last lost in round one in 1998 to Dayton??? Both programs got a pretty good run going round 1.

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1106349" timestamp="1320538509"]
19-4A can go 4-0 if we all play our game and make fewer mistakes.  All 4 19-4A teams are better.
[/quote]
20-4A can go 4-0 if they all score more points than the 19-4A teams they play.

How can you say all 4 19-4A teams are better? That is ridiculous. I wish that PNG was playing BH again so we could send y'all home crying and making excuses for the 3rd straight year.

[quote name="Xaphoon" post="1107521" timestamp="1320648357"]
[quote author=BH 89-2 link=topic=91032.msg1106349#msg1106349 date=1320538509]
[/quote]
20-4A can go 4-0 if they all score more points than the 19-4A teams they play.

How can you say all 4 19-4A teams are better? That is ridiculous. I wish that PNG was playing BH again so we could send y'all home crying and making excuses for the 3rd straight year.
[/quote]how can you say 19-4a teams are better?? well lets look at how 19 vs 20 did this year in pre season. 19 won 3-1. 
I think it will be the same 3-1.
I think 20 4a is more competive. but when you take the top 4 I believe 19 is better.
I think Crosby beats Vidor.  BH beats Ozen.  Nederland beats GCM.  I think it comes down to Dayton vs PNG on if it will be another split.
Seems like almost every year we argue on who has the best district but it ends up 2-2.

Dayton/PNG is a toss up both teams playing well

BH/Ozen - BH should win, but Ozen could pull a shocker with thier speed

Crosby/Vidor - Crosby will pull this out

GCM/Ned - Ned should win, but Ned seems to be slowing down here at the end of the season, while GCM rose to the challenge of beating a hot Lee team with out one of their best backs!

3-1 19-4A

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    udawuqag
    Newest Member
    udawuqag