1. 1. 19-4A vs 20-4A how will they turn out

• 4-0
    • 3-1
    • 2-2
    • 1-3
    • 0-4

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1108373" timestamp="1320715325"]
[quote author=purplepassion link=topic=91032.msg1108351#msg1108351 date=1320714574]
PNG will be the only team that wins out of 20-4A . We're superior
[/quote]

I've seen this superior team you speak of....  I wouldn't call them superior...  Slightly above average is a better description.
[/quote]
ouch  :o

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nederlands defense the last two weeks were without Brock Pryor, and I hear he will be back in the lineup come Friday night.  Now thats good news for Ned bad for GCM.  You guys from 19-4A are not making predictions because you think GCM is better, you just want them to win. I saw the stat sheet posted on this thread, it also comes with a newspaper article in the Port Arthur News, Larry Neumann was not overlly thrilled the way the dogs played, he thought we could (should) have done a lot better.  I think this time around we will.

[quote name="HubTx" post="1107986" timestamp="1320694898"]
There is no way 19-4A wins 3 out of 4.... I'll eat crow all day long if they do...

Nederland is a for sure win, and Vidor and PNG are at least 90% in my mind....

I'm even going to take Ozen in the upset because they do have such a speed advantage over BH....
[/quote]

See the twins have made believers out of everyone they've faced. It was 2 sophmores game 2 vs PNG? no chance.

Look we told you they lost to LEE.

GCM will pound them, that defense can't hold GCM at all.

BH BH is going to be 10-0 no way the twins can beat our great defense.

Yikes making short jokes about the twins.... not good don't give those boys motivation now, that is just dangerous.

[quote name="dawgnut" post="1108413" timestamp="1320716571"]
Hey coach I hope you have a firm grip on that tree because your getting way out there on that limb with all these predictions!

[/quote] I was kinda vague but is really true. I posted my picks earlier in the thread.
I believe Ned PNG and Vidor win. I believe after BH studies all the film vs Crosby they see what they must do to stop Ozen cause Panthers seem to be very similar to Crosby.
Are my opinions without merit? Probably because I haven't see Dayton, Crosby, and haven't seen GCM or BH since Ned games earlier in the season. I lean toward 20-4A cause that's what I watch. Not being a homer on purpose but my dad is 84 and we don't miss Ned games. I will watch Ned PNG and Vidor this week. I support and respect all kids that play these games because it's painful, and the greatest game in the world. After the season ends in about six weeks I'll hibernate, reflect on the season' and look forward to next year 8) 

[quote name="coach pops" post="1109476" timestamp="1320799453"]
[quote author=dawgnut link=topic=91032.msg1108413#msg1108413 date=1320716571]
Hey coach I hope you have a firm grip on that tree because your getting way out there on that limb with all these predictions!

[/quote] I was kinda vague but is really true. I posted my picks earlier in the thread.
I believe Ned PNG and Vidor win. I believe after BH studies all the film vs Crosby they see what they must do to stop Ozen cause Panthers seem to be very similar to Crosby.
Are my opinions without merit? Probably because I haven't see Dayton, Crosby, and haven't seen GCM or BH since Ned games earlier in the season. I lean toward 20-4A cause that's what I watch. Not being a homer on purpose but my dad is 84 and we don't miss Ned games. I will watch Ned PNG and Vidor this week. I support and respect all kids that play these games because it's painful, and the greatest game in the world. [b]After the season ends in about six weeks I'll hibernate[/b], reflect on the season' and look forward to next year 8)
[/quote]

Hey just having a little fun, does the season really have to end? See you at Lamar.

[quote name="coach pops" post="1109529" timestamp="1320801975"]
Yeah Dawgnut I wish it lasted longer but some baseball coaches would be pissed. I like that too but you get in trouble for runnin over guys in that sport. See ya'll at Lamar for a good old fashioned bleedin slobberin hurtin loud runnin hittin 48 minutes of pure deeelite.
[/quote]
Absolutely, 20-4A reigns supreme!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1109543" timestamp="1320802964"]
[quote author=coach pops link=topic=91032.msg1109529#msg1109529 date=1320801975]
Yeah Dawgnut I wish it lasted longer but some baseball coaches would be pissed. I like that too but you get in trouble for runnin over guys in that sport. See ya'll at Lamar for a good old fashioned bleedin slobberin hurtin loud runnin hittin 48 minutes of pure deeelite.
[/quote]
[/quote]

20-4A reigns supreme at averageness because it is stocked with mediocre programs that have trouble getting past the second round of the playoffs.  Nederland is the best team in 20-4a.  Nederland?  C'mon, it's time to get serious.  The best team in 20-4a would be fighting for a playoff spot in 19-4a.  You guys are nuts.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1109571" timestamp="1320804500"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=91032.msg1109543#msg1109543 date=1320802964]
[quote author=coach pops link=topic=91032.msg1109529#msg1109529 date=1320801975]
[/quote]
[/quote]

20-4A reigns supreme at averageness because it is stocked with mediocre programs that have trouble getting past the second round of the playoffs.  Nederland is the best team in 20-4a.  Nederland?  C'mon, it's time to get serious.  The best team in 20-4a would be fighting for a playoff spot in 19-4a.  You guys are nuts.
[/quote]
not gonna go with past stats or should haves. we will see after saturday. you are right. it's time to get serious. may everyone bring their a-game and let this be the most exciting weekend in TEXAS HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 204a vs 19-4a!!!!!!!!!!!

The best team in 20-4A usually has to fight for a playoff spot in 20-4A. If it weren't a tough district that wouldn't happen. When WO-S was in this district they had back to back 8-2 seasons because they lost 2 district games each year and didn't make the playoffs. You might want to research some of your BS cause with the exception of Dayton how far has any 194A team made it in the tournament. Dayton has had some good teams but look at their overall record vs Ned or Crosby vs PNG in the playoffs. Dayton had some pretty good runs in the playoffs but so has Ned and PNG.
so do you really have a point or are you just plain dumb?

[quote name="coach pops" post="1109628" timestamp="1320806169"]
The best team in 20-4A usually has to fight for a playoff spot in 20-4A. If it weren't a tough district that wouldn't happen. When WO-S was in this district they had back to back 8-2 seasons because they lost 2 district games each year and didn't make the playoffs. You might want to research some of your BS cause with the exception of Dayton how far has any 194A team made it in the tournament. Dayton has had some good teams but look at their overall record vs Ned or Crosby vs PNG in the playoffs. Dayton had some pretty good runs in the playoffs but so has Ned and PNG.
[/quote]

My BS needs no research.

[quote name="coach pops" post="1109628" timestamp="1320806169"]
[/quote]

Crosby's bounced Ned from the playoffs the past 2 years!

Yep they sure have. I thought we were talkin farther back than that. Ned got their butts handed to em. No One Knows that better than Ned. I don't think that happened before the last 2 years in forever and don't think it'll happen this year. We've had a few down years in the last 15 or so but who in 4A football hasn't.
after this weekend all the speculation will be over. Good luck and it should be a great game with PNG.

[quote name="purplepassion" post="1109676" timestamp="1320808212"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=91032.msg1109668#msg1109668 date=1320807954]
I believe PNG has more 4A state championships than 19-4A combined.
[/quote]

Yep , we are the best team out of either district  ! ( 19-4A or 20-4A )
[/quote]

+1

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote name="purplepassion" post="1109676" timestamp="1320808212"]
Yep , we are the best team out of either district  ! ( 19-4A or 20-4A )
[/quote]

Dear PN-G,

[color=red][size=18pt][font=verdana][b]Scoreboard.[/b][/font][/size][/color]

Sincerely,
Crosby

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder