1. 1. Who will win out of Coldspring Vs Huffman

• Coldspring
    • Huffman

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="setx22-3a" post="1085886" timestamp="1318861423"]
Good call, the game is in Huffman.. im glad.  [b]Coldspring has a great traveling fanbase[/b] and that turf can never hurt their TEAM SPEED
[/quote]

Yes we do!  CS tends to fill up most stadiums.

I'm glad it's in Huffman too.  I really like that stadium plus it's nice to have a decent drive home to talk about the CS win.

8)

;D

Monroe just tweaked an ankle, he will be fine. I am more worried about their Dtackle #75 going down. Bye week could not have came at a better time. Time for the Trojans to get healthy and start game planning to shut down the SPREAD.. Coach Morrison and 2 weeks to plan.. LOOK OUT huffman

I figured we would have had a closer game by now, but when u hang half a hundred on everyone and no one is within 30 what can u say.  I'm sure there is some teams in the State that could challenge us, but it is not Huffman.  Our quick scoring and their throwing helps them stay in the game for a little bit, but it may be over at the half.  The Trojans are on a mission this year and they are not gonna be happy until they are in Dallas holding up a trophy. 

You say good job and get ready for the next game! You guys have not won district yet! You have beaten the same teams Huffman has. The style of play is much different and Cold Springs is indeed deeper. So, when you put in 2nd and 3rd string players, they are still better athletes than most in the districts first team, EXCEPT Huffman. Besides the game against Sheperd where the kids come out flat, every other game has been a blowout in the first half. Look for Huffmans side to be packed as well and this is definitely going to be a playoff type atmosphere. Even if it indeed becomes a blowout, this district is still going into the playoffs to make noise. BTW Huffman as a bye the last week to scout their playoff opponent!

Everyone on Saturday will open the paper to see how the top teams in the state did on Friday... If it's a blowout, well everyone of the 'experts' on here predicted it...But what if, just what if, the ball bounced differently.
Coldspring is a great team, no doubt... But the ball is not round and does not bounce true all the time. It's easy to play when you got nothing to lose!

Good luck to both teams!

[quote name="C-townTrojan" post="1087293" timestamp="1318982664"]
[quote author=ttappett link=topic=88996.msg1086038#msg1086038 date=1318870078]
Coldspring has too many offensive tools and the quick defense for Huffman to win.
Coldspring - 48
Huffman - 28
[/quote]

[b]this defense will not give up no where near 28 points[/b][/quote]

DITTO!!! 

Well Huffman has a nice big stadium but with all the attention this game has been getting I guess we better all get there early or Bring lawn chairs. I just hope for a game as good as last years although we lost kept me on my feet the hole time one of the most exciting game I ever saw.

If huffman is not too deep, then long sustainable drives by the trojans should help their cause. I actually hope the defense gives up a little yardage so we wear them out that much more when we get the ball back, lol. If we don't stop with all the penalties though, this could become a problem with our offense. It's no 3 yards and a cloud of dust, but 3rd and 6-7 and more will be pretty hard to convert if their defense is as good as they say it is, imo.

Some of you Colspring fans needs to be a little more respectful. You haven't won anything yet. Last year when Coldspring was getting on this site and crying cause none of the other teams in district was supporting them well you can see why, between this thread and the Tarkington vs Shepherd thread. You would think that Coldspring being as good as they are would have more class than this. It is just too bad that a few from Coldspring is giving a bunch of good people over there a bad name. You should be the class of the distric and I know the coaches over there wouldn't agree with the comments that some are making. Until you get the big trophy I would be a little more on the humble side. If memory serves me correct Coldpsring has been to the big game twice now and they have as many titles as Shepherd or Tarkington.

Guest Firstdown
idk- First off you should be #1 on the whining site. 2nd have you read the the Huffman fans? No one from Coldsprings is saying anything until yall start posting crap. 3rd we dont need yalls support. We got there last year without it, and we might not have won but we did get there. And theres nothing wrong with having confidence on beating yall. Because we know we have the team to do that. and thats the same as what you think. Why do you come on here if you dont want to here it?

[quote name="Firstdown" post="1087579" timestamp="1319035450"]
idk- First off you should be #1 on the whining site. 2nd have you read the the Huffman fans? No one from Coldsprings is saying anything until yall start posting crap. 3rd we dont need yalls support. We got there last year without it, and we might not have won but we did get there. And theres nothing wrong with having confidence on beating yall. Because we know we have the team to do that. and thats the same as what you think. Why do you come on here if you dont want to here it?
[/quote]

Couple of things, first idk is a shepherd fan, not a Huffman fan. Second you should go back and read the threads, because coldspring fans started the crap,by posting stuff on the Huffman vs shepherd thread. Even a coldspring fan started this thread you are posting on lol.

[quote name="Firstdown" post="1087579" timestamp="1319035450"]
[/quote] Being a Liberty fan from along time back,I can honestly say If Liberty ever gets that good I would probably talk a little smack myself,but until they do, you wont here nuttin' out of me.I hope Coldspring will go all the way and win it this time.

Like I said before, how soon people forget. We didn't whine or talk about "having class" when Huffman beat our JV baseball boys by 20 a few years ago, or when our Varsity Softball had 10 ran on them in the first two innings by Splendora, years ago. Now is our time in the light and yes we are enjoying it. So stop whinning about " having class" , and in a couple of Friday's take your medicine just like the rest of them. I'm glad you beat Silsbee last year and hope you do it this year (I'll be rooting for you), but don't ask us to stop enjoying our time in the spot light. Be like Tarkington take your beating with dignity and don't look for sympathy or forgiveness for years past, because we are going to rub it in. Trojans 40-7 third and 60-7 after our second string gets in.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83