Coldspring Vs Huffman

beastking18

Who will win out of Coldspring Vs Huffman  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win out of Coldspring Vs Huffman

• Coldspring
    • Huffman

[quote name="Chs96" post="1072953" timestamp="1317686709"]
CS will win no doubt. But after reading all the post from SOME Huffman and Some Liberty fans that get on hear and talk crap. I hope Coldspring hangs 60 + on both teams. What most people don't realize is even tho most of their sorces (cs) are blow outs their first stream sits out most of the 2 nd half.  Thats defense and offense. Even tho they are a small 3A team they have talent from varsity all the way down to 7th grade.
[/quote]

Ehh nothing wrong with talking alittle trash as long as your man enough to take your beatting when your wrong.  Just be smart about what you say.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1072959" timestamp="1317687495"]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=88996.msg1072953#msg1072953 date=1317686709]
CS will win no doubt. But after reading all the post from SOME Huffman and Some Liberty fans that get on hear and talk crap. I hope Coldspring hangs 60 + on both teams. What most people don't realize is even tho most of their sorces (cs) are blow outs their first stream sits out most of the 2 nd half.  Thats defense and offense. Even tho they are a small 3A team they have talent from varsity all the way down to 7th grade.
[/quote]

Ehh nothing wrong with talking alittle trash as long as your man enough to take your beatting when your wrong.  Just be smart about what you say.
[/quote]Well the way I see it, Coldspring is going to kick the crap out of Liberty and Huffman and all the trash talking,comparing of last years stats and any other form of hope is not going to change it, so all you guys can come on here and say what you want to try and give yourselves some kind of false security, but it's not gonna change the fact that Coldspring is going to kick the crap out of yawll,  just saying!

[quote name="Trojanfan" post="1073033" timestamp="1317696152"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=88996.msg1072959#msg1072959 date=1317687495]
[/quote]

[/quote]Well the way I see it, Coldspring is going to kick the crap out of Liberty and Huffman and all the trash talking,comparing of last years stats and any other form of hope is not going to change it, so all you guys can come on here and say what you want to try and give yourselves some kind of false security, but it's not gonna change the fact that Coldspring is going to kick the crap out of yawll,  just saying!
[/quote]

I heard that same thing last year and a couple of weeks ago now that I think about it ;)

No dought CS has a great team and I ope they are back in the state Finals representing 21-3a the best the can in Div II. As far as the game between Huffman and CS I remember hearing the same trash about Killing us last Year and the won it in the end but it wasn't even claose to a blow out. These two always play each other hard.

Guest Firstdown
But the differance in Coldspring and Huffman this year is that Coldsprings did get better in some aspects and Huffman, I dont think they did.

[quote name="Firstdown" post="1073279" timestamp="1317745679"]
But the differance in Coldspring and Huffman this year is that Coldsprings did get better in some aspects and Huffman, I dont think they did.
[/quote]

Well I can tell you Huffman's D is way better than it was last year. So we have improved in some aspects as well.

[quote name="Firstdown" post="1073279" timestamp="1317745679"]
[/quote]

You are speaking directly out of the crack of ur hind parts. OMG I dont think they did????????? You have not seen Huffman play and really have no clue as to whether or not Huffman has gotten better. Get a clue! And honestly you probably have never even seen CS play. Just on the board to stir the pot!

[quote name="Trojanfan" post="1073033" timestamp="1317696152"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=88996.msg1072959#msg1072959 date=1317687495]
[/quote]

[/quote]

The only trash Huffman is talking is trying to defend the boys from your ignorant posts. You huffman bashers have never seen Huffman play this year so you have not idea. You guys might just be eating crow again like Liberty. Huffman D is more physical and quicker than last year. Huffman QB is better this year than last too. Ask Liberty

Guest Firstdown
Yes I have seen Coldspring play every game this year and believe me their defense is alot better too, and offense is putting up more points than last year.

How about giving Huffman the same respect. Aside the Kingwood Park game they have got pretty good numbers. If you have never seen Huffman play this season, really makes not sense to say CS will kill Huffman. You have no arguement to base that kind of a statement on.

Huffman's qb is good this year but not better than last years.  DeBerry threw for around 3500 yards and accounted for over 40 touchdowns.  Now I do agree with you that the D is better. 
Coldspring is a better team this year.  They have a big line they can run behind, and a defense that swarms to the ball. I can't wait to see this game but it is also 3 Weeks away.

Townly 99-175 for1255 yards and 19 touchdowns.He is new to the system and has figured it out. Deberry made some bad decisions in games throwing picks instead of taking what the D gives him. Deberry was a good QB. He will throw for close to Deberry numbers and will not make the same type of msitakes. Early in the season, he did make the same mistakes! It will be an interesting and HIGHLY intense battle with CS. I would not miss out on that ticket.

He threw 8 picks (11 as a junior against a much tougher schedule) in 400 attempts.  I would not call that too many bad decisions.  Townley has 7 in 200 attempts. 

No doubt that Townley is going to be very good, but I am not ready to say he is better than DeBerry yet. 

Guest Firstdown
We will see the stats after Coldspring and Huffman game. He hasnt came across a good defense yet? But really all the stats dont matter. Because our quarterback wins.

[quote name="mwm4795" post="1073391" timestamp="1317754061"]
I can say I have only missed one game in 5 years with huffman and Townley in the short time he has been with Huffman is better than Deberry was and he had played the same system since 7th Grade.
It is going to be a great game and nice to see CS fans support their team 100% oh wait if they did support them 100% they would bull dose that Stadium and give them a real place to play...so we will say you support them 90%... just saying
[/quote]

We do support our boys 100% !!  If someone in our community could donate enough money to build a new stadium  Then the Trojans would have a better stadium.  But it's not the field you play on that's makes the game. But the plays on The field that will dictate a winner.  In in the match up .... Coldspring. 

[quote name="Chs96" post="1073393" timestamp="1317754496"]
[quote author=mwm4795 link=topic=88996.msg1073391#msg1073391 date=1317754061]
I can say I have only missed one game in 5 years with huffman and Townley in the short time he has been with Huffman is better than Deberry was and he had played the same system since 7th Grade.
It is going to be a great game and nice to see CS fans support their team 100% oh wait if they did support them 100% they would bull dose that Stadium and give them a real place to play...so we will say you support them 90%... just saying
[/quote]

What did you do to build that stadium there in Huffman, Did you buy the land it sits onm, I know you didnt, It was Donated by MR. Hargrave.. Huffman has a lot more students and a much larger tax base than what Coldspring has. For that matter than San Jacinto countys has. So lets look at this in real terms mwm4795. You support your team  100% and others support there team 100% and like Chs96 Its not the field you play on that makes the game

We do support our boys 100% !!  If someone in our community could donate enough money to build a new stadium  Then the Trojans would have a better stadium.  But it's not the field you play on that's makes the game. But the plays on The field that will dictate a winner.  In in the match up .... Coldspring.
[/quote]

What did you do to build that stadium there in Huffman, Did you buy the land it sits onm, I know you didnt, It was Donated by MR. Hargrave.. Huffman has a lot more students and a much larger tax base than what Coldspring has. For that matter than San Jacinto countys has. So lets look at this in real terms mwm4795. You support your team  100% and others support there team 100% and like Chs96 Its not the field you play on that makes the game

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1073490" timestamp="1317760169"]
[/quote]

The community voted and took a tax increase on it.

The old stadium on E. Lake Houston Pkwy was deemed unsafe for how many people were packed in them.

I took the time and watched Huffman play Hardin-Jefferson on scout film and unless some new kids moved in the last two weeks it is going to be just as everyone stated on here. Yes, strange things do occur like 6 week grades, but I don't see it. Huffman would also get beat by Crockett and Madisonville, but Barbay will not tip his hand just before the playoffs, like he did last year. The score will be a blowout if the Coach allows it. Huffman showed good coaching, excellant field goal kicker, one good linebacker, OK QB but the line and ends on both sides are slow and weak, and there is no team defense as showed by everyone standing around opposite side of the field from the ball. Score 40-14 Coldspring only because we will miss two extra points. Sorry no trash talk just facts. 

[quote name="mwm4795" post="1073391" timestamp="1317754061"]
[/quote]

I'm assuming the reason you edited your post is because you quickly realized how ignorant it was....There is simply no comparison between the demographics of COCISD and that of Huffman's...

Keep enjoying your new stadium/complex (because it is really nice) and Coldspring players and fans will continue to make due with what they have and keep the focus on the play on the field and not the playing field itself...BTW, the players and fans have really enjoyed playing early round playoff games at Huffman...

[quote name="captredass" post="1073555" timestamp="1317764634"]
I took the time and watched Huffman play Hardin-Jefferson on scout film and unless some new kids moved in the last two weeks it is going to be just as everyone stated on here. Yes, strange things do occur like 6 week grades, but I don't see it. Huffman would also get beat by Crockett and Madisonville, but Barbay will not tip his hand just before the playoffs, like he did last year. The score will be a blowout if the Coach allows it. Huffman showed good coaching, excellant field goal kicker, one good linebacker, OK QB but the line and ends on both sides are slow and weak, and there is no team defense as showed by everyone standing around opposite side of the field from the ball. Score 40-14 Coldspring only because we will miss two extra points. Sorry no trash talk just facts.
[/quote]

Well your facts are wrong for starters, because we played HJ the very first game of the season. That was also Townley's first game ever with in this system. It was also the first varsity start for pretty much our entire oline and all the wrs as well as 6 or 7 new players on defence. So if think this is the same team it was 6 weeks ago then you are sadly mistaken.

Guest Firstdown
I hope you honestly dont think Huffman is going to win district? Give me a break. The reason you got Coldspring on here talking trash is because yall started it. Saying that yall could be district champs. lol

[quote name="Firstdown" post="1073646" timestamp="1317771027"]
I hope you honestly dont think Huffman is going to win district? Give me a break. The reason you got Coldspring on here talking trash is because yall started it. Saying that yall could be district champs. lol
[/quote]

Show me once where any Huffman fan said they would win district. We haven't started anything. We didn't even start this thread. So yeah nice try. But even if we did are you saying its ok to talk trash to us because we support our team?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245