• Coldspring
    • Huffman

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bambam33" post="1068810" timestamp="1317302408"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=88996.msg1068744#msg1068744 date=1317269189]
Huffman want stand a chance. Game would be over by 3rd quarter. This would be good but not good enough!! :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote]
AGAIN. maybe a conversation for a later day! Stiil have like 4 weeks before this matchup.
[/quote]
Agreed bambam33.. Still alot of games to be played before this matchup. It will be a great game. I think if iot was playes this week I would go with Coldspring. Everything is clicking for them rt now and I dont for see anyone slowing them down at all. I hope it will be a good clean game and wish both teamsd the best of luck this week and on down the trail.

Guest Firstdown
Coldsprings has a running game, but they have yet to utilize there passing game that much, I did see a glimps in Crockett. They have a tall TE that looks 6"5 , 6"6 very athletic looking, and that has hands to boot.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Firstdown" post="1071585" timestamp="1317522909"]
Coldsprings will beat Huffman by at least 20 points.
[/quote]

Ok thanks for your imput and apparently sp you have a axe to grind so crawl back in to your cave until game day. Bitterness will kill you son.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Firstdown" post="1071627" timestamp="1317526858"]
I can have a prediction just like everyone else. We will see
[/quote]

Why does everyone have a bone to pick with Huffman? if they beat us by two hundred will that make you man up? Believe it or not loosing a game of hogskin does not make or break me. Im ok but support our team but when people take shots at us stick up for my team.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="belle-mere" post="1071631" timestamp="1317527820"]
CS was a well-oiled machine, but I think Huffman will make the game competitive--will be a fun game to watch.
[/quote]

I hope so but not real sure we are at a place we were last year. Only solid club we have played is Kpark and they got bombed last night by Summer Creek. Hard to say but kids play hard and we know you  guys are loaded. You dont have to tell me how good Cspring is saw the titel game last year. The qb for Carthage is at etbu this year. Anyway all the best to you guys and see you down the road.

Cold Springs dont do anything special but shove it down your throats. lol Looking at the box scores they score on big plays and not many sustained drives. If you tackle well, you have a chance. If you dont, scores will be like most of the games this season...BLOWOUTS! Huffman will put up some points and it will be up to defense to step up and make plays. CS will bust it for big plays, Huffman just has to keep it to a minimum. I CANT WAIT! This should be a gr8 game.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1071632" timestamp="1317528037"]
[quote author=belle-mere link=topic=88996.msg1071631#msg1071631 date=1317527820]
CS was a well-oiled machine, but I think Huffman will make the game competitive--will be a fun game to watch.
[/quote]

I hope so but not real sure we are at a place we were last year. Only solid club we have played is Kpark and they got bombed last night by Summer Creek. Hard to say but kids play hard and we know you  guys are loaded. You dont have to tell me how good Cspring is saw the titel game last year. The qb for Carthage is at etbu this year. Anyway all the best to you guys and see you down the road.
[/quote]

I'm not from CS, but I do appreciate good football and a solid program.  Coldsprings embodies that this year.  Their championship run has given them another dimension, swagger.  And I don't mean cockiness--just pure confidence. 

[quote name="belle-mere" post="1071711" timestamp="1317563105"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=88996.msg1071632#msg1071632 date=1317528037]
[quote author=belle-mere link=topic=88996.msg1071631#msg1071631 date=1317527820]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not from CS, but I do appreciate good football and a solid program.  Coldsprings embodies that this year.  Their championship run has given them another dimension, swagger.  And I don't mean cockiness--just pure confidence.
[/quote]

Its ok to be cocky and play with a swaggar. That program is doing some wonderful things and handing it to other teams. Hope they represent our district well in the playoffs. Cant wait til they face Huffman

[quote name="bambam33" post="1071637" timestamp="1317528307"]
Cold Springs dont do anything special but shove it down your throats. lol Looking at the box scores they score on big plays and not many sustained drives. If you tackle well, you have a chance. If you dont, scores will be like most of the games this season...BLOWOUTS! Huffman will put up some points and it will be up to defense to step up and make plays. CS will bust it for big plays, Huffman just has to keep it to a minimum. I CANT WAIT! This should be a gr8 game.
[/quote]
All there scores are on big plays because there O-Line pancakes the defense and Sherm hits you with that 4.4, they are too physical and too fast for Huffman, get over it you guys just aren't good enough to compete, you beat Liberty big deal, have fun blowing out the rest of the district until CS hangs 60 on you.

[quote name="Swag" post="1072502" timestamp="1317646431"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=88996.msg1071637#msg1071637 date=1317528307]
[/quote]
All there scores are on big plays because there O-Line pancakes the defense and Sherm hits you with that 4.4, they are too physical and too fast for Huffman, get over it you guys just aren't good enough to compete, you beat Liberty big deal, have fun blowing out the rest of the district until CS hangs 60 on you.
[/quote]
SWAG I would like to personally invite you to the game and you can sit with us! Buy you some popcorn! You are probably the most idiotic poster on this board and have absolutely NO CLUE about football. Its a team sport moron and thats what Hufman does well. CS has more athletes than Huffman no doubt about it. Hufman plays well as a unit and play their positions. Whatcha say popcorn and a coke??????? Idiot!Man get your panties out of a wad, Liberty has a game this week they can win!

[quote name="Firstdown" post="1071598" timestamp="1317524494"]
Coldsprings has a running game, but they have yet to utilize there passing game that much, I did see a glimps in Crockett. They have a tall TE that looks 6"5 , 6"6 very athletic looking, and that has hands to boot.
[/quote]

The way they have been running the ball, I wouldn't throw either. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. From experience though, you need to pass here and there to stay fresh. We, WOS, a few years ago had a qb and a heck of a running game. We ran into a team,wimberley, that shut our run game down and we hadn't used our passing game enough during the season and boy did we pay for it. I still think that wemberley team was one of the best teams I had ever seen.

[quote name="bambam33" post="1072525" timestamp="1317649516"]
[quote author=Swag link=topic=88996.msg1072502#msg1072502 date=1317646431]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=88996.msg1071637#msg1071637 date=1317528307]
[/quote]
[/quote]
SWAG I would like to personally invite you to the game and you can sit with us! Buy you some popcorn! You are probably the most idiotic poster on this board and have absolutely NO CLUE about football. Its a team sport moron and thats what Hufman does well. CS has more athletes than Huffman no doubt about it. Hufman plays well as a unit and play their positions. Whatcha say popcorn and a coke??????? Idiot!Man get your panties out of a wad, Liberty has a game this week they can win!
[/quote]
Cool. Coldspring is still better and will still destroy Huffman, they didn't have a passing game when they played for a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP why would they need one now?

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1072519" timestamp="1317649158"]
Being an outsider looking in, imo Coldspring wins this one.Huffman will give them a better game than anyone they've played.Coldspring has had a pretty cushy schedule.Coldspring will win the district and Huffman should come in second.
[/quote]

Huffman gave us a good run for our money last year and I would expect no less this year.  I still think Coldspring will take it but I ain't seeing no blow out.

CS will win no doubt. But after reading all the post from SOME Huffman and Some Liberty fans that get on hear and talk crap. I hope Coldspring hangs 60 + on both teams. What most people don't realize is even tho most of their sorces (cs) are blow outs their first stream sits out most of the 2 nd half.  Thats defense and offense. Even tho they are a small 3A team they have talent from varsity all the way down to 7th grade.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder