beastking18

Who will win out of Coldspring Vs Huffman  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win out of Coldspring Vs Huffman

• Coldspring
    • Huffman

[quote name="only_one" post="1098762" timestamp="1319894942"]
MEM you have no clue what you are talking about.  [/quote]

I figured someone would come on here and say as much but it absolutely happened...It doesn't really matter to me whether you believe it or not...The fact that you don't believe it doesn't change the fact that it indeed did happen....Several players and coaches know exactly what transpired....I didn't call anyone out number-wise from Huffman...I'm simply telling it like it is...Take it or leave it but please don't try to tell me I have no clue...I deal in reality and absolutes not speculation, rumor, or inuendo...

The fact that both teams showed some respect to each other after the game doesn't mean there wasn't some stuff that shouldn't have occured during...

I know players from both sides do dumb stuff from time to time...I gave Huffman the credit they deserve and I wish them no ill will...They were a very good test and gave Coldspring some stuff to work on...

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beechnut
Good game and both teams played well but came up short to a better team. Good luck to Coldsprings and all the best. I knew when I saw Huffman first game of the season that they would get better each week and they did. Huffman has grown up like no other I have seen in years. I like our chances against Silsbee or whoever THEY send our way. Good job Falcons and Coaching Staff bc one of the best seasons in a long time.  8)

Guest beechnut
[quote name="paintballove" post="1098991" timestamp="1319909865"]
Another thought though... with Coldspring's high rankings, why is it that we can hang with them close for 2-3 quarters, hold such high stats the past two years, and not be ranked in 3A?

Is it our reputation for going only 1-2 rounds deep? Honest question
[/quote]

BC ranking are total BS and promise CS will get a beat down when they run into a East Texas team. Last years QB that put one on them is playing ball at ETBU.  8)

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1099047" timestamp="1319912775"]
I think ya'll should be ranked. At least in the top 20 . But the only way to change that is to go really deep this year to get noticed just like Coldspring did. So take care of business. I'll be rooting for you guys.
[/quote]

Exactly coldspring didn't get a whole lot of respect until they went on thier run last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder