The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go out on a limb and say we lose by at least 28 and we have fewer than 5 first downs against Dayton.  I hate it, but reality is we won't score enough (if at all) with the triple option and our defense is not going to shut anyone down.  Hope I am wrong, but it would be the very first time I was....  ;D ;D

[quote name="BHEagle1" post="846144" timestamp="1284351487"]
I know the saying  "IF, ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas" but I also know that IF the Hill would have taken care of the football in the first two games, they would be 3 and 0.  better tighten your jocks Broncos. BIG BLUE IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!
[/quote]

I see someones granny found out how to log on to the site.

The truth is neither Dayton or the Hill have played well this year. Dayton at 0-2 and BH at 1-2 have both had trouble holding on to the ball, until BH's last game against Nederland. To BH's credit Sante Fe is now 3-0 as well as Lumberton, so they played two pretty good teams and Nederland is no pushover..Earlier comment Dayton, by 50...lol..Dayton won't be beating anybody by 50 this year...This game could go either way, Dayton should have the edge, but if the Hill can hold down turnovers and play some defense they have shot..Right now, neither have much to crow about... off week for BH..Work hard guys,things are getting better and you're play against Nederland demonstrated that.. Congrats on good win against Nederland....

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="846304" timestamp="1284387553"]
The truth is neither Dayton or the Hill have played well this year. Dayton at 0-2 and BH at 1-2 have both had trouble holding on to the ball, until BH's last game against Nederland. To BH's credit Sante Fe is now 3-0 as well as Lumberton, so they played two pretty good teams and Nederland is no pushover..Earlier comment Dayton, by 50...lol..Dayton won't be beating anybody by 50 this year...This game could go either way, Dayton should have the edge, but if the Hill can hold down turnovers and play some defense they have shot..Right now, neither have much to crow about... off week for BH..Work hard guys,things are getting better and you're play against Nederland demonstrated that.. Congrats on good win against Nederland....
[/quote]The game could go either way ? I could win the loto too,you must be a big BH fan !

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. Can't wait to see the bumps offense be executed in Bronco stadium (play on words intended).  Bronco fans can't really talk because BH has a better record than Dayton right now.

Wasn't there some type of wager on this game that was supposed to occur involving a BHFAN?

Also, it's good to see that one victory brings so much confidence that "the hill is for real".  In two weeks, "the bump takes their lumps".

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="846304" timestamp="1284387553"]
[/quote]

Look who Santa Fe has played other than BH.  Spring Woods (one of the worst teams i've ever watched) and Brazosport.  That is one of the easiest 4A schedules.  Santa Fe is a decent team though.

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="846359" timestamp="1284391153"]
Just not drinking the purple kool-aid like you are.. lol...Last time I checked Dayton's record is still 0-2, and this is 2010...Cody and AJ aren't in Kansas anymore...Read the post, said Dayton "should" win this one,but just don't think this is one of Dayton's better teams... Reality 101.....
[/quote] I'm all for that Reality 101- stuff ,but still can't find where you said Dayton "should" win maybe it was a Freudian slip on your part either way when I count to three you will wake up refreshed and free from the anxiety of playing Dayton in two weeks . 1..2...3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you must have missed another English class at good ole Dayton, my post clearly states "Dayton should have the edge",(that translates into they should win) but hey do the numbers 0-2 sound familiar....We'll see how it sorts itself out in about two weeks......I'll be the first to say Dayton has really solid football program, but hey when your winless, you might ought to remain focused on getting that first "W"....

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="846440" timestamp="1284400008"]
Wow, you must have missed another English class at good ole Dayton, my post clearly states "Dayton should have the edge",(that translates into they should win) but hey do the numbers 0-2 sound familiar....We'll see how it sorts itself out in about two weeks......I'll be the first to say Dayton has really solid football program, but hey when your winless, you might ought to remain focused on getting that first "W"....
[/quote]Welllllll seems when you over there from the bum-pity bump bump (you are from the bump?) get ain-ga-ree <----angry, you ALWAYS want to pull the DUH DER card like we stew ped  >:( <----stupid. I mean correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't DAYTON most always start out winless...and get down to business when district starts where it really counts?