The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stir stir stir just stating facts bumpy bump bump bump.

[move][size=16pt][color=purple][b]DAYTON BRONCOS ALWAYS BELIEVE[/b][/color][/size][/move]

[color=black][size=10pt]see ya in the shadows bump[/size][/color]

The Hill for Real? The Hill has NEVER been for real in 4A football. This year will be the same, keep dreaming about beating Dayton and maybe someday it will rain about 5 inches during the game and BH might get a win. It could happen once in 12 years.. Just ask Crosby. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Question for Barbers Hill football fans...
How many high school level Barbers Hill football teams have beaten Dayton since we have been in district together?
Answer....
ZERO!  NONE!
And...
Once in a blue moon an Eagle junior high team can actually beat out a Pony football team.
Don't know where in the future you can see Barbers Hill dominating Dayton, because in any level you just can't beat Broncos in football.
One act play is right around the corner.  Maybe then you can handle the Broncos.

[quote name="BHEagle1" post="846144" timestamp="1284351487"]
I know the saying  "IF, ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas" but I also know that IF the Hill would have taken care of the football in the first two games, they would be 3 and 0.  better tighten your jocks Broncos. BIG BLUE IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!
[/quote]

OMG - Dayton by 28!

The Hill is for Real I live there! It's situated at a higher elevation than Dayton which is where the saying came from "Poop slides down Hill"   :o Our sewage has to go some where it might as well stay in Dayton 8)

[move][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left][font=Verdana][color=blue][size=18pt] ;D BELIEVE  ;D[/size][/color][/font][/shadow][/glow][/move]

[quote name="BHFAN" post="847307" timestamp="1284485730"]
The Hill is for Real I live there! It's situated at a higher elevation than Dayton which is where the saying came from "Poop slides down Hill"   :o Our sewage has to go some where it might as well stay in Dayton 8)

[move][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left][font=Verdana][color=blue][size=18pt] ;D BELIEVE  ;D[/size][/color][/font][/shadow][/glow][/move]
[/quote]
Actually....
The elevation of Dayton is the highest between New Orleans and Houston.
The drainage from Dayton goes downstream into Old River which goes right into your home town.
Enjoy your victory over Nederland for 11 more days, then the thrill of your victory will be crushed by the agony of yet another defeat to the stampeding Broncos (a team which Barbers Hill still has yet to beat since going up to 4A).
The clock is ticking to 7 PM September 24.
Tick Tock Tick Tock

Man, we got GCM wanting to saddle Dayton chicks, Dayton wanting fry the national bird, sewer flowing north to Dayton, and TyronBiggums just begging a man to slap him like rick flair.  What's next, a Buna Cougar gonna eat a Longhorn?  Oh wait, that already happened.  

In light of my East f the Trinity friend pointing out I would cause BH to lose the Dayton game, and because I want to see TyronBiggums get flair slapped, BH 13 and Dayton 7  ;D ;D  

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="847326" timestamp="1284486402"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=72920.msg847307#msg847307 date=1284485730]

[/quote]
Actually....
The drainage from Dayton goes downstream into Old River which goes right into your home town.
Enjoy your victory over Nederland for 11 more days, then the thrill of your victory will be crushed by the agony of yet another defeat to the stampeding Broncos (a team which Barbers Hill still has yet to beat since going up to 4A).
Tick Tock Tick Tock
[/quote]

Sweet I have 11 more days ;D ;D ;D but 6 of those days will be filled with the crying, excuse making of the Bronco fans wondering how a winless team could beat them by 30 8)

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="847326" timestamp="1284486402"]

[move][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left][font=Verdana][color=blue][size=18pt] ;D BELIEVE  ;D[/size][/color][/font][/shadow][/glow][/move]
[/quote]
Actually....
Tick Tock Tick Tock
[/quote]

Actually Dayton drains two directions, West to the San Jacinto and East to the Trinity.  Both are what keep anyone from coming this way.  Just East of the San Jacinto River Bridge we divert traffic North to Highlands and South to Baytown.  Just East of the Trinity we divirt them North through Old River to Dayton and South through Cove to Baytown.  Either way we are protected on all sides.  I heard some of the Galveston folks were trying to get here, so several years back I dug Trinity Bay.  We did however leave 146 North open so we could evacuate from hurricanes, in exchange for Dayton folks to be able to find a good dentist, of course.   ;D  

[quote name="bh89-2" post="847347" timestamp="1284487343"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=72920.msg847326#msg847326 date=1284486402]

[move][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left][font=Verdana][color=blue][size=18pt] ;D BELIEVE  ;D[/size][/color][/font][/shadow][/glow][/move]
[/quote]
Actually....
[b]The elevation of Dayton is the highest between New Orleans and Houston[/b].
Tick Tock Tick Tock
[/quote]

Actually Dayton drains two directions, West to the San Jacinto and East to the Trinity.  Both are what keep anyone from coming this way.  Just East of the San Jacinto River Bridge we divert traffic North to Highlands and South to Baytown.  Just East of the Trinity we divirt them North through Old River to Dayton and South through Cove to Baytown.  Either way we are protected on all sides.  I heard some of the Galveston folks were trying to get here, so several years back I dug Trinity Bay.  We did however leave 146 North open so we could evacuate from hurricanes, in exchange for Dayton folks to be able to find a good dentist, of course.   ;D  
[/quote]
LOL, saw this and had to check it out. I thought you might be right there for a little bit until I hit on this, Dayton, Tx elevation is 73 feet, the winner is Moss Hill, Texas at 95 feet.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="847338" timestamp="1284486957"]
Man, we got GCM wanting to saddle Dayton chicks, Dayton wanting fry the national bird, sewer flowing north to Dayton, and TyronBiggums just begging a man to slap him like rick flair.  What's next, a Buna Cougar gonna eat a Longhorn?  Oh wait, that already happened.  

In light of my East f the Trinity friend pointing out I would cause BH to lose the Dayton game, and because I want to see TyronBiggums get flair slapped, BH 13 and Dayton 7  ;D ;D  
[/quote]

Whoa there cowboy. Never said I wanted to saddle anything. Just stating that based on appearances, it would be possible. ;D

[quote name="jayhawk" post="847412" timestamp="1284490934"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=72920.msg847384#msg847384 date=1284489055]
Paw you think we gona beat Ike friday

[img]http://www.thebikestore.com/bubba/photos/jim9.gif[/img]
[/quote] But Paw them BH boy's wear pink T-shirts and giggle alot what's the diff. !
[/quote]

About $70K per year.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="847395" timestamp="1284489661"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72920.msg847347#msg847347 date=1284487343]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=72920.msg847326#msg847326 date=1284486402]

[/quote]
Actually....
[b]The elevation of Dayton is the highest between New Orleans and Houston[/b].
Tick Tock Tick Tock
[/quote]

[/quote]
LOL, saw this and had to check it out. I thought you might be right there for a little bit until I hit on this, Dayton, Tx elevation is 73 feet, the winner is Moss Hill, Texas at 95 feet.
[/quote]

quit throwing facts in the way you going to ruin everything ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="847425" timestamp="1284491815"]
Check the video below the wifey and I made

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4&feature=player_embedded]This is how I roll[/url]
[/quote]

This is how we roll in the Dirty Bay-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOKuSQIJlog

[quote name="GCMPats" post="847421" timestamp="1284491546"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=72920.msg847412#msg847412 date=1284490934]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=72920.msg847384#msg847384 date=1284489055]

[/quote] But Paw them BH boy's wear pink T-shirts and giggle alot what's the diff. !
[/quote]

About $70K per year.
[/quote] Half the people that work on the Hill are from Dayton including me and that figure is way low !

Estimated median household income in 2008: $50,073 (it was $37,401 in 2000)
Dayton:  $50,073

Estimated median household income in 2008: $76,481 (it was $54,732 in 2000)
Mont Belvieu:  $76,481

My bad. It's only about $26K.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="847384" timestamp="1284489055"]

[/quote] you just had to pull out your family photos... your relative there, I guess hes a little confused. Thats alright now we know where you get your confusion. :-*