The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

0-2 against 5a team that lost to Clear Springs(4 rds deep)28-26 in bi-dist and a team that lost to Brenham in rd.#3.We have scrimmaged Ned w/all the healthy kids so where's your logic.Dayton don't shoot themselves in the foot w/turnovers a 50 spot could happen as both Elkins/Angleton had less than 12 pts @ the half,2 by def.sack/10 by turnovers(all caused by the offense).Fire up the pits guys we gonna smoke some Eagle,for the unknown I'll ambush a few crow :D

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="liltex" post="846458" timestamp="1284401862"]
0-2 against 5a team [b]that lost to Clear Springs(4 rds deep[/b])28-26 in bi-dist and a team that lost to Brenham in rd.#3.We have scrimmaged Ned w/all the healthy kids so where's your logic.Dayton don't shoot themselves in the foot w/turnovers a 50 spot could happen as both Elkins/Angleton had less than 12 pts @ the half,2 by def.sack/10 by turnovers(all caused by the offense).Fire up the pits guys we gonna smoke some Eagle,for the unknown I'll ambush a few crow :D
[/quote]

They lost to clear [u][i][b]brook[/b][/i][/u].... by 3

either way. we've had a tough schedule to this point and it will continue on friday.

I'm not pressing the panic button yet.

Octfeb, I'll be sure and pass that coaching secret on to Gage at BH, that you want to lose all those non districtrict games in order to tune up for district....Back to my orginal post that simply stated, neither team BH or Dayton has played that great thus far, other than a little daylight in a win for BH over Nederland..Hey if you happy with an 0-2 record pour up another round of that purple kool-aid....and pass it around...

[quote name="liltex" post="846458" timestamp="1284401862"]
0-2 against 5a team that lost to Clear Springs(4 rds deep)28-26 in bi-dist and a team that lost to Brenham in rd.#3.We have scrimmaged Ned w/all the healthy kids so where's your logic.Dayton don't shoot themselves in the foot w/turnovers a 50 spot could happen as both Elkins/Angleton had less than 12 pts @ the half,2 by def.sack/10 by turnovers(all caused by the offense).Fire up the pits guys we gonna smoke some Eagle,for the unknown I'll ambush a few crow :D
[/quote]hey liltex, i'll round up some plump and juicy cowbirds too lol :D :D

99 I know what your trying to say and the Daytonites do too ;D Dayton thinks they are going to win every game and if you go back and read all of the victories they were supposed to have so far it's absolutely sad :'( I don't even know if Dayton will have a field after IKE pounds them into the ground this week ;D ;D  We know that you guys are the team to beat in district, but in the regional scheme Dayton doesn't have a chance! You got beat by a team this week that was embarrassed by Friendswood and if you get to see Brenham in the playoffs it will be UGLY! Every year we have heard about this 50 point mythical beat down that Dayton is going to do and you couldn't even do it with your State team  :o I do understand your admiration for the football team as there is nothing else to cheer about in DISD and Believing is ok to, but at some point it just makes you look plain ignorant.

BH still has a long way to go, but they are getting closer each game.

Can't wait to hear the excusses after the IKE beat down.

Hugs and kisses from the bump 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="846543" timestamp="1284406302"]
99 I know what your trying to say and the Daytonites do too ;D Dayton thinks they are going to win every game and if you go back and read all of the victories they were supposed to have so far it's absolutely sad :'( I don't even know if Dayton will have a field after IKE pounds them into the ground this week ;D ;D  We know that you guys are the team to beat in district, but in the regional scheme Dayton doesn't have a chance! You got beat by a team this week that was embarrassed by Friendswood and if you get to see Brenham in the playoffs it will be UGLY! Every year we have heard about this 50 point mythical beat down that Dayton is going to do and you couldn't even do it with your State team  :o I do understand your admiration for the football team as there is nothing else to cheer about in DISD and Believing is ok to, but at some point it just makes you look plain ignorant.

[/quote]want crow or cowbird?  :D :D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="846543" timestamp="1284406302"]

[/quote] There you over there on the bump go again with the personal insults... excusses<----? whats that? you know when the lil red squiggly line comes up under a word like excusses  FYI you can right click on that word and the correct spelling will pop up. But how would I know that, being we over here miss English classes and are not just ignorant but plain ignorant. 99 (is that the year you were born?) Please tell your coach Gage what I said and make sure when you tell him that I am just a SAHM who's kids don't and have never played football.Make sure you run all the way too and holler (COACH GAGE COACH GAGE YOU KNOW WHAT OCTFEB FROM DAYTON SAID) Pfft please, you will probably get one of these----> ::) from your coach Gage.

[quote name="octfeb" post="846577" timestamp="1284408074"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=72920.msg846543#msg846543 date=1284406302]

[/quote] There you over there on the bump go again with the personal insults... excusses<----? whats that? you know when the lil red squiggly line comes up under a word like excusses  FYI you can right click on that word and the correct spelling will pop up. But how would I know that, being we over here miss English classes and are not just ignorant but plain ignorant. 99 (is that the year you were born?) Please tell your coach Gage what I said and make sure when you tell him that I am just a SAHM who's kids don't and have never played football.Make sure you run all the way too and holler (COACH GAGE COACH GAGE YOU KNOW WHAT OCTFEB FROM DAYTON SAID) Pfft please, you will probably get one of these----> ::) from your coach Gage.
[/quote]

You really take this stuff way too seriously.    ;D ;D  Repeat after me, Dayton Sucks.  It makes me feel better.  ;D ;D 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="846610" timestamp="1284410461"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=72920.msg846577#msg846577 date=1284408074]

[/quote]

You really take this stuff way too seriously.    ;D ;D  Repeat after me, Dayton Sucks.  It makes me feel better.  ;D ;D 
[/quote]the cowbirds have nice crispy little legs too lol :D :D :D :D

[quote name="GCMPats" post="846618" timestamp="1284410861"]
Ya know, if GCM could have just scored more points than our opponents in the first three games, we could be 3-0.

I'm just sayin'
[/quote]

Yep, I was just thinking that had LCM not thrown for 2500 yards GCM would have spanked them good!  ;D ;D  That was a win I needed there GCMPATS, even though you may get more benefit out of the whole pink shirt thing than most LCM fans .....  ;D

How's this for a bet...

I will bet some serious Ric Flair chops that Dayton beats Barbers Hill.  I will even spot any taker 7 points.  The way this works is simple:  Immediately following the game I will meet any taker at the 50 yard line and Ric Flair Chops will be distributed for each point the other team gets beat by.  If Dayton wins by 6, you hit me with one RFC.  If Dayton wins by 13, you catch 6 to the chest.

Any takers?

I know this is the most awesome thing ever posted, but don't be so overwhelmed that you fail to take me up on this wager.  WOOOOOOO!!!!

[quote name="bh89-2" post="846610" timestamp="1284410461"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=72920.msg846577#msg846577 date=1284408074]

[/quote]

[/quote] your just jealous, cause you know BH will be in Dayton's shadow once again this year. Hey but theres always next year or the year after that or the year after that oh sorry got caught up in some of my ignorance .. I don't take anything that is said about football serious, except loving the Broncos as you love your team. But what i do take serious is the personal put downs coming from over there on the bump... I will chalk that up as to many gas fumes.. nothing personal. You know personal attacks pertain  to someones English or there smarts or lack of you know IGNORANCE.. their teeth or lack of or what kind of house they live in like a trailer thats the only thing in Dayton is trailer houses according to you over there. I know move over to the County Line then you can wear Purple...And in true Forrest Gump fashion THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY BOUT THAT! ::)  

This Dayton team is basically the same team that lost a close game to Brenham in the regionals. I'll be the first to say the offense has not looked sharp yet, but I've said that every year in the beginning of the season. Even the state year we looked terrible in a beat down at FW.

0 - 2 or 2 - 0 really doesn't matter that much. What matters is how strong this particular team will be come playoff time. I realize that to outsiders, it may be starting to get old hearing us Dayton fans talk about our slow starts and strong finishes, but as someone stated earlier, thats REALITY 101!

BHFAN said that football is then only thing that DISD can cheer about. You just think that we only cheer about football because our season is longer than BH's every year. This is your chance to cheer about the Hill. Please inform all of us what yall cheer for in BH. Could it be soccer, cross country, or your chess team? Dayton 31 BH 7.

WOW! Look what one win does for a towns confidence.

Keep improving Eagles, play your game and get better. Broncos, some of us here in BH realize how easy it is to throw a saddle on a Bronc but it is another thing entirely to get on, stay on and ride. But make no mistake, these young Eagles will leave some spurring marks on ya before we're done. I'm looking for a well played game.

;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Who started this crap ???  Octfeb needs a tissue :'(  man it sucks to be you! What it must feel like to have all your hopes and dreams on the edge of teens playing foozball ;) After the Ike beat down we may have to watch to make sure you don't jump from the top of pony stadium :-*

If you would review no one is claiming a BH victory (Except the first post). We will come to play however

Get them pink crying towels out becasue they can't be purple anymore after all the whinning

Ike 76
Dayton 2 (Becasue the Ike QB fell asleep in the endzone waiting for the pony D)

Cowbird please! Bacon wrap that sucker and throw a pepper in it 8)